View Poll Results: Remove Bishop from the game ?!

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nope, He is excellent human being and makes this game better

3 60.00%
  • Nope, but remove him from modernation cause he has no skill

1 20.00%
  • Yes, He is a troll

1 20.00%

Thread: Remove Bishop from the game

Banned

Remove Bishop from the game

Is it time to remove Bishop from the game, Vote. He's been at least ok commentator on this boards in the long past, but for several years he is not even pretending not to be a troll without giving any quality whatsoever to compensate his ill manner. The case is even worse cause he has been promoted into boards modernator, and has the blame for loosing player base and general state of degenerative language seen on this forum and as a result in game aswell.

I like to post
    I find it unacceptable that bishop is in charge of modernation. He's too oldfacioned for that!

Quote Originally Posted by rouge_3016 View Post
    Is it time to remove Bishop from the game, Vote. He's been at least ok commentator on this boards in the long past, but for several years he is not even pretending not to be a troll without giving any quality whatsoever to compensate his ill manner. The case is even worse cause he has been promoted into boards modernator, and has the blame for loosing player base and general state of degenerative language seen on this forum and as a result in game aswell.

What the hell are you talking about?

Bishop is fine. Honestly he is funny as can be.

You sir, need to grow up.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Banned
    And you need to find in your heart that there are people who dont laugh at bad jokes, nor it is a job of a forum modernator to write jokes for forum trolls.
    Last edited by rouge_3016; 04-06-2017 at 19:06.

Nope, he is an excellent troll and makes this game better. Vermilion of heretics found this under his pillow one evening...
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Bye Felicia

Thread Information