Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Top feed

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Elldallan View Post
    Damage done to troops out with NS is minimal, most of the damage goes to troops home,.

Stop misinforming users.

Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    Stop misinforming users.
    Backseat moderating isnt appreciated, if you have a issue with a post you can report it.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Backseat moderating isnt appreciated, if you have a issue with a post you can report it.
    I wasn't back-seating moderation. If you have any problem with the rules of these forums you can contact the forum mods.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Korp, seriously, stop using every opportunity you can find to be a condescending prick, okay? By complaining about Bart's alleged backseat moderating, you just tried to backseat moderate Bart yourself. You're such a worn out hypocritical presence around here with your negativity and provocation and fight-picking and pot-stirring. Not 3 minutes from Bart's post and you're immediately on him like a bored vulture with nothing better to do than make up stuff to attack people over.

There is not a single lick of substance from Bart's sentence that is moderating anything. He's saying that the user should not misinform (which he was doing) and that's a simple statement of fact. Korp, YOU are the one that needs moderation, if anyone does around here, and YOU are the kind of person who isn't appreciated around here. Figure out your purpose in life already, because it can't possibly just be hanging around the playground waiting for wedgies to yank up or kids to shove into the dirt and laugh at.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Elldallan View Post
    Damage done to troops out with NS is minimal, most of the damage goes to troops home, and yes Elites are very resistant to NS. I think the move away from deep chaining is bad, and even with deep chaining you couldn't really touch off because of cycling acres, you usually always had enough to avoid desertions if you built incoming acres. I'd like deep chaining and the ability to counter off back. Plus if there was a way to actually touch offence there would be less need of deep chains.
    To politely correct you, NS gets troops both home and away equally. Moving away from deep chaining is awkward, I agree, but from the standpoint of game sense, it helps more players overall be able to play the game on a less stressful level. Deep chaining eventually ruins provinces, drains motivation sometimes, causes players to either give up or be constantly vigilant about their province which risks quicker burnout of Utopia. The devs want players to stay invested in the game and I've found that the past two wars we've had, while hard to get used to, have definitely kept the majority of my kingdom involved in the game on a consistently active level. Nobody was ready to give up, nobody felt hopeless that they'd ever get out of the pit of chaindom and we found a lot more satisfying strategic actions available to us as a result of having the majority of the kingdom consistently "still in the fight" during war.

Quote Originally Posted by Verminator View Post
    Korp, seriously, stop using every opportunity you can find to be a condescending prick, okay? By complaining about Bart's alleged backseat moderating, you just tried to backseat moderate Bart yourself. You're such a worn out hypocritical presence around here with your negativity and provocation and fight-picking and pot-stirring. Not 3 minutes from Bart's post and you're immediately on him like a bored vulture with nothing better to do than make up stuff to attack people over.

There is not a single lick of substance from Bart's sentence that is moderating anything. He's saying that the user should not misinform (which he was doing) and that's a simple statement of fact. Korp, YOU are the one that needs moderation, if anyone does around here, and YOU are the kind of person who isn't appreciated around here. Figure out your purpose in life already, because it can't possibly just be hanging around the playground waiting for wedgies to yank up or kids to shove into the dirt and laugh at.
    Aw, Bart has a new guard dog. :) So you think im a condenscing prick but you dont have any issues with Bart being one consider all "Stop misinforming users" is exactly that its not productive, its not good its just purely arrogant. (Besides its born from when Bart was spreading lies in another thread to cause mischief and got told by David to stop it or he would end it so hes just really making fun of that situation). But sure takes Bart sides, hes the one that was permabanned in here, hes the good guy in all this. Hes the one that get banned on a regulary basise cause he cant control his anger. You are letting your own dislike for me cloud your judgement.But I guess it isnt surprsing that you take Barts side consider how you defend him on several occassions, stroking his ego. So, what you are saying people arent allowed to reply to posts in a certain timeframe and have to wait cause replying within 5 minutes to a posts is BAD BAD BAD? Your whine gets more patethich further it progress.

But I guess your purpose in life is sitting in forums telling how other people arent appreciated around cause apparently you are the judge, jury and executioner. Its not Barts role to tell them to stop posting or not he could have helped and explained why the post was wrong but no he chose to be a douchebag about it which you apparently approve of. Not being constructive and make useless posts is apparently okey depending who you are.

Besides if you have a issue with a post there is a report function maybe thats a better way to approach it instead of heading down a spirale of personal attacks and bashing. (The funny part is that you act just like the way you want to stop which makes you no better yourself) Also please dont post off topic.
    Last edited by Korp; 07-06-2017 at 03:27.

Knock it off
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Im sorry, but could we get back to the question of top feeding. not a singel post in this forum you manage to stay on topic. I dont care about your former issues.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Foursup View Post
    Im sorry, but could we get back to the question of top feeding. not a singel post in this forum you manage to stay on topic. I dont care about your former issues.
    In the strategy forum there's a post, New Gains Formula. Seems to be at a standstill but submitted data/attack data might get it going again. That's the 'how to'. This is more concerning the ramifications of top feed.

The problem with the strategy forum is that once one learns something, they fear sharing the information. What you can do is cross reference strategy topics with topics in the suggestions forum. Players driven by frustration tip their hand and you can learn some interesting things that way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    The problem with the strategy forum is that once one learns something, they fear sharing the information.
    I've posted what I see as useful for anyone, but like StratOcastle said, can't share too much.
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    You just got owned again. When will you learn fool. I'm just on a different level.

Thread Information