So I just clicked out of curiosity as something was changed recently in the ingame target finder.

First it looks like the exclude war is finally ticked by default, great job there.

We can also select from a small number of ranges, but I think it could be a further improvement to have an option to remove range filter altogether or look up by land only.

The thing I'm worried about is the colum that state gains, so far toying with the filters, even removing the tic for war gives me the words Excelent, Great and Good for any hits, it might be because I'm in an unusually small kingdom that I did not see Decent and Poor or whatever the verbatism would be for worse gains, but it worries me that this collum might trick some people into blindly following the verbatism and hit provinces in fortified kingdoms or kingdoms in war with the word Excelent under gains or that it will lead some people to disregard GB protection and GS because the verbatism was Excelent for that province. It also worries me even more that this feature might goat a lot of people towards hitting certain types of provinces or kingdoms more than they otherwise would, which could give an unfair advantage to others as they are less likely to get the word Excelent after their province whenever they turn up in the targetfinder.

I know gains listed as excelent are most likely relatively to my own land/nw/kdnw but I'm still at a loss why this is even needed in the first place, we should educate people to a better understanding of the mechanics rather than tell them that province x who has been hit 5 times today because he is a new player still struggeling to build his province will give excelent gains.