Thread: How to get our kingdom to fill

Regular

How to get our kingdom to fill

We have a kingdom with only 17 providences. Will this auto fill or what seems kinda lame to not have it fill. And it's been over 24h and no one has been put into our kingdom.

Regular
    AFAIK, it will auto fill 10 kingdoms with closest to 22 Provs first.

Scribe
    I'd suggest using ingame recruitment and/or a thread in the recruitment forum. At 17, you might be waiting a while as far as getting players automatically.

Regular
    How does the recruitment go. We don't have any invites and the 1 invite I had I gave to a kid how needed into bring his friend in, and swore they were both active. Now 2 weeks later neither were active and have been razed off.

We are a ghetto kingdom we have a decent nucleus but now we need providences to fill up. Seems like a chore. Since used to play about a decade ago and there was alot more players. Seems like kingdom size should be cut down to counter act the lower player base.

Regular
    You do need the invitations to recruit :/
    Either buy the invitations or wait for free invitations which will be given once every 3 or 4 weeks.

Can always try to post in Recruitment forum, and find a recruit which is willing to pay for his invitations. But it's a long shot :/

Post Demon
    17 is close to 22, at one point I got 2 while on 4 provinces which made me put up the wall for a bit, that did seem like the exception thougth. For your kingdom I'd say just give it some time, maybe a lot dropped 1-2 provinces just when you got to 17, or maybe it is a period of time where few new players sign up, but you should get autofilled soon.

Regular
    Ty appreciate it.

Needs to get out more
    You can also message kingdoms around that are just getting by on a few actives. They might spring for the invites if you can broker a merge. At least it's a way to study the landscape.

The problem with merging up front is how players will get along from different kingdoms. Not too many things are a quick fix in Utopia unless you have a serious reputation and leadership ability. This is not a matter of disrespect. I've travelled many, many kingdoms and most have their share of struggles.

I wish you and your kingdom and kingdom mates a fine age. Don't get discouraged.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Thread Information