Thread: Suggestion: Collective Bonus [Personality & Race]

Enthusiast

Suggestion: Collective Bonus [Personality & Race]

Now following that the game is now heading towards some things affects the entire kingdom, I was originally thinking how your nearby provinces in your kingdom can affect how development of your own province [originally I was thinking how scientists can learn faster when getting ideas from other kingdoms]. The usual 4 is better commerce, farming, better schools ie learning, and military training ie soldier.

But then I thought giving them out for each personality would be too cheap. But then I thought make it a minimum amount of personality that the kingdom needs to have to get the bonus. Having too little usually wont give a bonus being it has no influence, but the more one has the more influence in a kingdom.
    Then I thought about it more that race can also be in the similar train of thought (still dont know if Race is a good idea though)

So my current idea is the kingdom needs to meet a multiple of 5 of a single personality to get the bonus, if one doubles up ie 10 of a single personality will be 1/2 of the 1st bonus so net of 1.5x

example:
    5x Sages give the a bonus to the entire kingdom of scientists better learning rate so they are promoted faster
    5x rogues give the a bonus to the entire kingdom of theives being cheaper
    5x mystics gives a slight bonus to the kingdoms wizard train rate (can be be base train, or based on a % on your guilds amount, makes sense either way being you can train wizards from near by provinces)
    etc

The examples is what I created onthe fly, you can prob come up with better ideas or refine on my ideas.
    Second stay away from ideas that promotes building a kingdom in a certain way being there is no "right' way to build a kingdom (ie powerful bonuses like OME, DME, spell success etc)
    Also it should be attainable with every personality by any kingdom but yet not too easy (ie 10 is too much ie your not going to have 10 mystics, yet 1-2 is too little being that is too easy to rainbow which is why I suggested 5 of any personality)
    A outerworld vagabond Elf traveling this world.
    From the world of Thardferr, herald of the Eldar Elven Kingdoms
    Elven Roles sense Age 63: Sage, Mystic, Rogue, Tactician, Cleric, Merchant, Heretic, War Hero, Warrior, Paladin, Undead, Artisan, Raider

Quote Originally Posted by RedPanda View Post
    Now following that the game is now heading towards some things affects the entire kingdom, I was originally thinking how your nearby provinces in your kingdom can affect how development of your own province [originally I was thinking how scientists can learn faster when getting ideas from other kingdoms]. The usual 4 is better commerce, farming, better schools ie learning, and military training ie soldier.

But then I thought giving them out for each personality would be too cheap. But then I thought make it a minimum amount of personality that the kingdom needs to have to get the bonus. Having too little usually wont give a bonus being it has no influence, but the more one has the more influence in a kingdom.
    Then I thought about it more that race can also be in the similar train of thought (still dont know if Race is a good idea though)

So my current idea is the kingdom needs to meet a multiple of 5 of a single personality to get the bonus, if one doubles up ie 10 of a single personality will be 1/2 of the 1st bonus so net of 1.5x

example:
    5x Sages give the a bonus to the entire kingdom of scientists better learning rate so they are promoted faster
    5x rogues give the a bonus to the entire kingdom of theives being cheaper
    5x mystics gives a slight bonus to the kingdoms wizard train rate (can be be base train, or based on a % on your guilds amount, makes sense either way being you can train wizards from near by provinces)
    etc

The examples is what I created onthe fly, you can prob come up with better ideas or refine on my ideas.
    Second stay away from ideas that promotes building a kingdom in a certain way being there is no "right' way to build a kingdom (ie powerful bonuses like OME, DME, spell success etc)
    Also it should be attainable with every personality by any kingdom but yet not too easy (ie 10 is too much ie your not going to have 10 mystics, yet 1-2 is too little being that is too easy to rainbow which is why I suggested 5 of any personality)
    I really like this idea

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by smercjd View Post
    I really like this idea
    +1
    great idea

Could even bring in bonuses like that for 5 of a race to entice kds to run many personalities and many races
    BLUE your my boy!

Thread Information