Thread: Basic UI Features this Game Needed Yesterday

Regular

Basic UI Features this Game Needed Yesterday

I'm frustrated as an organizer and leader in my KD, and having very limited options in communication, assigning responsibilities, etc.
    Here are just a couple essential quality-of-life UI changes this game needed "yesterday."

1) Designating targets in RC. I am reduced to literally typing out an RC that looks like:

Attack Targets:
    100k+ NW --> Target A
    70-90k NW --> Target B
    <70k NW ---> Target C

FB --> This guy
    Greed --> These guys
    NS ---> Him

This may not seem absurd to our userbase, but I think there should be an option to "add Attack target" "add OPs target > Select Op" with a specific graphic associated with the attack or Op.

In my head, it would look something like this: https://goo.gl/x4Ed3m because i cannot seem to upload an image here no matter what I do.

Obviously this is just a rough thing I threw together to illustrate the concept.

2) Sending KD mails. We've got 2 options. KD Mass mail, or one person at a time. What if I want to address the 5 people in my KD who still need to set .autoallow on munk? Why cant I pick 5 people from the list and send it to only them. Instead I have to send 5 separate mails. What if I want to only message my T/Ms, or attackers? Current system is obtuse and inefficient.
    Last edited by Ursuul; 06-06-2017 at 18:04.

1) I think just more format options for the text is better. Like coloring the text, making it bold/underlined, changing size etc.

2) I agree. If 3-4 ppl need to make ambush on one particular prov you either have to send mail to everyone or manually to 3-4.

Thread Information