Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Div vs Sparta

I like to post
    Agreed. Both sides should be deleted for fakewarring. Seems to be this is simply a ploy by another growth KD to ****play their way to the top. How many moles does Div have with Spartans?

You're a team player, a save the day super hero... I hate people like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    Agreed. Both sides should be deleted for fakewarring. Seems to be this is simply a ploy by another growth KD to ****play their way to the top. How many moles does Div have with Spartans?
    Probably the lowest punch so far and an insult to me and rest of war leaders (and both kds) spending a ****load of time microing. Devs would prolly delete us unless maybe they saw the 400-600k+ fbed peasants, the sick total kill due to ms etc vs last 48h of masses and sw/et/Whatnot turning the situation around.
    Anyhow, summary coming up.

To all those in Sparta kd keeping the tone civil ide like to say ty for one of the most interesting conflicts in a while and gg on a good setup reading the changes well.

Cheers

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTroll View Post
    Probably the lowest punch so far and an insult to me and rest of war leaders (and both kds) spending a ****load of time microing. Devs would prolly delete us unless maybe they saw the 400-600k+ fbed peasants, the sick total kill due to ms etc vs last 48h of masses and sw/et/Whatnot turning the situation around.
    Anyhow, summary coming up.

To all those in Sparta kd keeping the tone civil ide like to say ty for one of the most interesting conflicts in a while and gg on a good setup reading the changes well.

Cheers
    MrTroll fails to recognize a troll :(

Strategy Moderator
    May 1 of YR2 So you think you can FSU (1:19) has withdrawn from war. Our people rejoice at our victory!

Wars over, they did 1 last hit before withdrawing and it was un-ambushed because the prov would of been low def and was sleeping.

Overall look was --hostile, we hit offered to cf them with terms after we took ~2000 acres but they declined. In the mean time they maxed forts which left MOST of them unbrekable when hitting upwards in size so we conquested till we got out of range then razed their bottom end

For the time from March 1 of YR1 till July 15 of YR1 - 111 hours
    ** Summary **
    Total attacks made: 106 (6,727 acres)
    -- Traditional march: 53 (4,802 acres)
    -- Ambush: 3 (251 acres)
    -- Conquest: 31 (1,674 acres)
    -- Raze: 16 (716 acres)
    -- Failed: 3 (2.8% failure)
    -- Uniques: 99
    Total attacks suffered: 6 (989 acres)
    -- Traditional march: 6 (989 acres)
    -- Uniques: 3

** The kingdom of Divinity **
    Total land exchanged: +5,738 (106/6)

With fort arriving we were unable to sustain hits due to 24/7 ms/conquests and 2 provs fb'ed to 2k every 24 hours. We max explored+hit fort to repop peasents and outpump/continue but they pulled us into war (even during hostile their 12 mystics could easily fb/ms and their rogues made sure anyone pumping wpa got a small aw run so this was made easier in war even if we could op back).

For the time from July 10 of YR1 till May 2 of YR2 - 113 hours
    ** Summary **
    Total attacks made: 54 (517 acres)
    -- Traditional march: 3 (164 acres)
    -- Ambush: 9 (353 acres)
    -- Raze: 1 (0 acres)
    -- Massacre: 39 (60,021 population)
    -- Failed: 2 (3.7% failure)
    -- Uniques: 45
    Total attacks suffered: 85 (3,667 acres)
    -- Traditional march: 84 (3,667 acres)
    -- Failed: 1 (1.2% failure)
    -- Uniques: 53

** The kingdom of Divinity **
    Total land exchanged: -3,150 (54/85)

No dragons were used by either side of war, and war started with both sides almost full in either side hitting would result in a full suicide. Real nw differnce when u removed land was about 100k on a 5 million kd nw. Rest of the war was our peasants slowing increasing and us simply out training MS+FB. As troll said above we'd guess there was easily 500k peasents fb'ed in our kd. But we pooled resources built unbrekable hitters and watched as they chained a couple of humans. Them hitting out even into minimal def opened a couple up to massacres which slowed ms/fb and let us build up faster. By end of war we were about12 hours out from having 8 hitters and 1 who could break any of them in the kd army in. Tough fought war, required constant micro and lots of sitting. We grew big to have wars like this even if it wasnt with a kd we were expecting to fight at this size.

Cheers to A hard fought fight from spartans and we'll see if this is the end of it or if more fighting ends up happening

I like to post
    Congratulations Divinity and Persain. Very well-fought war and you kept your head (mostly) cool even when I tried to distract you with forum duties. Also have to give a huge + to Matija. He sustained a fight through sheer power of will, and grinded out a result. Can't say I'd be capable of doing that (I'd probably have CFed then find other ways to "get back").

Well fought war, GL Kees with ur KD this age. Hope you can give Emeriti a run for their money :)

congrats divinity

That should shut vasp up... Congrats Div!
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

MrTroll fails to recognize a troll :(
    DANG! I got trolled >_<

Strategy Moderator
    Congratulations Divinity and Persain. Very well-fought war and you kept your head (mostly) cool even when I tried to distract you with forum duties. Also have to give a huge + to Matija. He sustained a fight through sheer power of will, and grinded out a result. Can't say I'd be capable of doing that (I'd probably have CFed then find other ways to "get back").

Well fought war, GL Kees with ur KD this age. Hope you can give Emeriti a run for their money :)
    Yup whole kd was impressed how well spartans did with Matija nows time to both move onwards. Hopefully w/out any hurt feelings.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTroll View Post
    DANG! I got trolled >_<
    Or did you?

~ Good war to watch from the sidelines. Congratulations to Divinity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Persain View Post
    Yup whole kd was impressed how well spartans did with Matija nows time to both move onwards. Hopefully w/out any hurt feelings.
    Until next time! :D Well fought!

Have to say, I had fun this war. From the outside at the start, a grab news may have looked like a fw. I can assure you it wasn't. Had we been able to continue with the ops, we may have pulled it off. But, it wasn't to be. Div did a good job the last 24 hours really locking us down with ET and Sabotage wizz ops, I know I as a rouge rarely had more then one op in me each tick.

The micromanagement of both sides was great. It was a fun war.

Hats off to Divinity, congratulations on the win. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a full night of sleep to get to. :))

Veteran
    Definitely the most unusual war I've fought. So few hits, both sides struggling to get some kind of grip on the other, massive advantages on either side (tm power vs. size), and pretty adaptive tactics on both teams.

Thanks for the well fought war Div.

Thread Information