Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 150

Thread: Div vs Sparta

  1. #46
    Never Short of Words
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Oh
    Posts
    7,930
    Quote Originally Posted by texn View Post
    ... ugh they should make so ppl can only have one forum account, this is just.. ugh..
    We can class the place up. Hang out and let's see what happens.

    If not updates I'd like to hear more about the setups.

    Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

    http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

  2. #47
    Strategy Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    3,916
    Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    We can class the place up. Hang out and let's see what happens.

    If not updates I'd like to hear more about the setups.

    Thank you.
    Spartans were 24 dwarfs+1 elf paladin but got 1 dwarf deleted for ?multi?.....of the 23 that remain 6 rogue 5 heretic 12 mystics
    Divinity has 5 human sage, 2 halfer rogues 1 feary paladin 1 elf paladin 2 elf mystics 9 dwarf heretics 5 elf heretics

  3. #48
    Forum Addict
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    VA, US
    Posts
    1,095
    Quote Originally Posted by Persain View Post
    so this is matija using an alternate nick after geting banned?...only person who told me not to wave spartans.
    Unfortunately its not matija... its just a noob that thinks he knows absolutely everything and plays with jesters. You have nothing to be worried about from him persian.
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    Age 63-70- Fluffylicious
    Age 71- Orc NW and Land Crown
    Age 72- Ghettolicious
    Age 73- Stole Your Glory

  4. #49
    Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by umajon911 View Post
    Unfortunately its not matija... its just a noob that thinks he knows absolutely everything and plays with jesters. You have nothing to be worried about from him persian.

    zulu, u have nothing to worry about... for the moment. Persain on the other hand is stuck in a war were we are doing ops and he cant land a single storm because they are so fat! The sec he went fort, we pulled him out and now he is stuck with us.

    good company, will be a fun war

  5. #50
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    454
    Quote Originally Posted by Castille View Post
    zulu, u have nothing to worry about... for the moment. Persain on the other hand is stuck in a war were we are doing ops and he cant land a single storm because they are so fat! The sec he went fort, we pulled him out and now he is stuck with us.

    good company, will be a fun war
    Probably the best opening wave I have ever seen ^^

    And aren't dwarfs meant to be fat?
    BLUE your my boy!

  6. #51
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    18
    Lets guess the war will last how long : )

  7. #52
    Forum Addict
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    VA, US
    Posts
    1,095
    Quote Originally Posted by Castille View Post
    zulu, u have nothing to worry about... for the moment.
    You think I am nervous bout empty threats? You are a joke... meet me on the battlefield when you are done losing your farm war nancy pants
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    Age 63-70- Fluffylicious
    Age 71- Orc NW and Land Crown
    Age 72- Ghettolicious
    Age 73- Stole Your Glory

  8. #53
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    24
    summary of war so far:


  9. #54
    Never Short of Words
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Oh
    Posts
    7,930
    Quote Originally Posted by the juice man View Post
    summary of war so far:

    Ah, the double dot abyss. Been there many times. ~ A millennia ago in the dark matter maw, black steel sang as onyx armor moaned in the eternal night of the obsidian war. ~ Man, those were good times.

    And thank you, Persain.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 07-06-2017 at 01:20. Reason: Repeat Avoidance, full power!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

    http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

  10. #55
    Post Demon
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,564
    Summary for the interested, fierce war going on.

    ** Kingdom news report **
    For the time from July 15 of YR1 till January 19 of YR2 - 29 hours
    [ http://home-world.org/utopia/formatter/ - Seraphim online formatter ]

    ** Summary **
    Total attacks made: 2 (135 acres)
    -- Traditional march: 1 (135 acres)
    -- Failed: 1 (50% failure)
    -- Uniques: 1
    Total attacks suffered: 2 (0 acres)
    -- Raze: 1 (0 acres)
    -- Failed: 1 (50% failure)
    -- Uniques: 1

    ** The kingdom of 1:19 **
    Total land exchanged: +135 (2/2)
    +135 Free Hits on Snow White (1/0)
    - The Dark Tower (1/0)
    - ClearCoast (0/2)


    ** The kingdom of 7:10 **
    Total land exchanged: -135 (1/2)
    - Pixilated Pixies (1/0)
    -135 Minions (0/2)

  11. #56
    Strategy Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    3,916
    Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    Summary for the interested, fierce war going on.
    that summary means nothing....important one is

    --Spartans
    Total aid packets sent
    72 packets

    --Divinity
    Total aid packets sent
    191 packets

    Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    And thank you, Persain.
    welcome. current "tactics" seem to be ms+fb v Rune steal. Military counts for both kds are growing slowly, our peasants are up some
    Last edited by Persain; 07-06-2017 at 12:44.

  12. #57
    Post Demon
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,564
    Quote Originally Posted by Persain View Post
    that summary means nothing....important one is

    --Spartans
    Total aid packets sent
    72 packets

    --Divinity
    Total aid packets sent
    191 packets


    welcome. current "tactics" seem to be ms+fb v Rune steal. Military counts for both kds are growing slowly, our peasants are up some
    *Heavily* out aid-waving them. Fine work.

    But will you be able to break them by mintime lol

    War, tis a silly thing.
    Last edited by Meep; 07-06-2017 at 13:08.

  13. #58
    Forum Addict
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    VA, US
    Posts
    1,095
    Ok... now what the heck is going on lol. Is this strictly just an OP war now? Persian I thought you said you had 20+ UBs with troops home? Don't want to take the risk of sending troops out and fully waving them and leaving several provs open to being hit?
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    Age 63-70- Fluffylicious
    Age 71- Orc NW and Land Crown
    Age 72- Ghettolicious
    Age 73- Stole Your Glory

  14. #59
    Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by umajon911 View Post
    Ok... now what the heck is going on lol. Is this strictly just an OP war now? Persian I thought you said you had 20+ UBs with troops home? Don't want to take the risk of sending troops out and fully waving them and leaving several provs open to being hit?
    what persain didnt point out is we have the same amount of ubers XDD and we are the ones doing the ops, they just fail everything cause of their low tpa and wpa.

    we are fbing them, awing them, all 25 of them have ms (and have had ms for 5 days straight)...

    slowly roasting them to death.

    the elite counts is the same for both kingdoms pretty much, great persain, the strategy expert, had his guys conquest us for 2.5 days straight, obtaining very little acres at a high elite cost...

    and now he is stuck in a war that will most likely last all age.

    I have to give to matija, pulling these guys out of fort the second they entered it was epic.

    god i love this game!

  15. #60
    Forum Addict
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    VA, US
    Posts
    1,095
    Quote Originally Posted by Castille View Post
    what persain didnt point out is we have the same amount of ubers XDD and we are the ones doing the ops, they just fail everything cause of their low tpa and wpa.

    we are fbing them, awing them, all 25 of them have ms (and have had ms for 5 days straight)...

    slowly roasting them to death.

    the elite counts is the same for both kingdoms pretty much, great persain, the strategy expert, had his guys conquest us for 2.5 days straight, obtaining very little acres at a high elite cost...

    and now he is stuck in a war that will most likely last all age.

    I have to give to matija, pulling these guys out of fort the second they entered it was epic.

    god i love this game!
    Vasp, lets see the numbers then. I would tread wisely trying to troll someone(Persian) when you have no trolling experience.
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    Age 63-70- Fluffylicious
    Age 71- Orc NW and Land Crown
    Age 72- Ghettolicious
    Age 73- Stole Your Glory

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •