Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 150

Thread: Div vs Sparta

  1. #61
    Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by umajon911 View Post
    Vasp, lets see the numbers then. I would tread wisely trying to troll someone(Persian) when you have no trolling experience.
    Zulu, just wait and see plz, its going to be a very long war and it has only been 1 day. Persain already posted in another chat that we had already fbed at least 10 of their provs before the start of the war. itll be fun, im sad u have to watch this from the sidelines. u could have stayed with us but decided not to. hows life? boring as ever?

  2. #62
    Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    63
    Your wizards gather 3,580 runes and begin casting, and the spell succeeds. Meteors will rain across the lands of "persain" (jiji:jiji) for 10 days.

  3. #63
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    567
    Meteors. Meteors everywhere.
    Last edited by Andurilas; 07-06-2017 at 15:14.

  4. #64
    Post Fiend
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    188
    Quote Originally Posted by Castille View Post
    Your wizards gather 3,580 runes and begin casting, and the spell succeeds. Meteors will rain across the lands of "persain" (jiji:jiji) for 10 days.
    Your wizards gather 6,589 runes and begin casting, and the spell succeeds. A magic vortex overcomes the province of Kobold (7:10), negating 1 active spell (Meteor Showers). 2,306 runes survived and can be reused.

    :)

  5. #65
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    567
    Quote Originally Posted by zaza945 View Post
    Your wizards gather 6,589 runes and begin casting, and the spell succeeds. A magic vortex overcomes the province of Kobold (7:10), negating 1 active spell (Meteor Showers). 2,306 runes survived and can be reused.

    :)
    Your wizards gather 3,610 runes and begin casting, and the spell succeeds. Meteors will rain across the lands of "persain" () for 8 days.

  6. #66
    Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by zaza945 View Post
    Your wizards gather 6,589 runes and begin casting, and the spell succeeds. A magic vortex overcomes the province of Kobold (7:10), negating 1 active spell (Meteor Showers). 2,306 runes survived and can be reused.

    :)
    we ms, u mv XD best war EVAAAA

  7. #67
    Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    63
    uff, 30k more dead pezzies hahaahahha

    0.45mwpa of the target that just got blown up.

    bye bye heretic.

  8. #68
    I like to post
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Utopia
    Posts
    3,676
    Mechanics for this age are fine btw, this war has nothing to do with them.

  9. #69
    Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    Mechanics for this age are fine btw, this war has nothing to do with them.
    #sarcasm

  10. #70
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    454
    Quote Originally Posted by Castille View Post
    #sarcasm
    Nowhere is it mentioned the 7k acres we took off you prior to war. So "very little from conquest" actually equated to 25% your starting land prior to u using pool to sustain pes. Some would call that an oow farm?
    BLUE your my boy!

  11. #71
    Forum Addict Shai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,141
    At least this war will be a little tougher for Spartans then the arranged farmwar they had start of age with Barts "ghetto" =)
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

  12. #72
    Strategy Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    3,907
    @shai lol...

    Quote Originally Posted by umajon911 View Post
    Ok... now what the heck is going on lol. Is this strictly just an OP war now? Persian I thought you said you had 20+ UBs with troops home? Don't want to take the risk of sending troops out and fully waving them and leaving several provs open to being hit?
    Yea basically an op war only. We're up considerably in peasants and as u can see acres so any hitting we do would have to keep our guys unbreakable army out or we're just bottom feeding for no gains and opening ourselfs up to massacres. Its VERY hard to break a 8/9 dwarf on 150-160% DME though w/out suiciding so while we have 20 ub's we are at 25 functionaly unbreakles in that if and when we can hit and stay safe enough we will (see my comment to meep).

    As for everything else their KR-barrier runs out in a day an ours in two. Recasting it will drastically effect how the next 2 days of war goes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    *Heavily* out aid-waving them. Fine work.

    But will you be able to break them by mintime lol

    War, tis a silly thing.
    Possibly, we double massacred their second lowest def, but difference between him and #3 is another 25% def and min tmie is in 2 hours so i gues i'd say not really?

    February 6 of YR2 .... killed 1,712 people within ....
    February 6 of YR2 .... killed 1,396 people within ....

    Quote Originally Posted by umajon911 View Post
    Vasp, lets see the numbers then. I would tread wisely trying to troll someone(Persian) when you have no trolling experience.
    I dont get trolled that often unless u count the war leader "Troll" who posted earlier as MrTroll. lol

  13. #73
    Forum Fanatic
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,942
    This war needs someone to point out that conquest does exist

  14. #74
    Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by Persain View Post
    @shai lol...

    Yea basically an op war only. We're up considerably in peasants and as u can see acres so any hitting we do would have to keep our guys unbreakable army out or we're just bottom feeding for no gains and opening ourselfs up to massacres. Its VERY hard to break a 8/9 dwarf on 150-160% DME though w/out suiciding so while we have 20 ub's we are at 25 functionaly unbreakles in that if and when we can hit and stay safe enough we will (see my comment to meep).

    As for everything else their KR-barrier runs out in a day an ours in two. Recasting it will drastically effect how the next 2 days of war goes.


    Possibly, we double massacred their second lowest def, but difference between him and #3 is another 25% def and min tmie is in 2 hours so i gues i'd say not really?

    February 6 of YR2 .... killed 1,712 people within ....
    February 6 of YR2 .... killed 1,396 people within ....


    I dont get trolled that often unless u count the war leader "Troll" who posted earlier as MrTroll. lol
    Trolling aside, this is a fascinating, fun and unique war. Our advantage is we can land ops very well and they cant, they use their mana and runes to cast mv and protection spells and their stealth to take my runes (but fail miserably). We are not interested in conquesting, we can topfeed if we wanted to and whenever we wanted to. Its an op war that will last for many weeks, possibly all age. Lets see how it goes. Land just ruins wpa and tpa.

  15. #75
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    498
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasp View Post
    Trolling aside, this is a fascinating, fun and unique war. Our advantage is we can land ops very well and they cant, they use their mana and runes to cast mv and protection spells and their stealth to take my runes (but fail miserably). We are not interested in conquesting, we can topfeed if we wanted to and whenever we wanted to. Its an op war that will last for many weeks, possibly all age. Lets see how it goes. Land just ruins wpa and tpa.
    Can't divinity just withdraw at min time, pump up and war you guys b2b?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •