Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Div vs Sparta

Regular
    @jefft: u are supposed to be the mod of this game, which implies u have to be neutral to all parties yet u act like a **** and ban me out of this chat. Grow a pair!

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Castille View Post
    @jefft: u are supposed to be the mod of this game, which implies u have to be neutral to all parties yet u act like a **** and ban me out of this chat. Grow a pair!
    Targetsharing isn't allowed. It's a rule. You can enjoy your 1 month vacation for your PM with Matija, though.
    Last edited by JeffT; 10-06-2017 at 02:42.

Good times

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffT View Post
    Targetsharing isn't allowed. It's a rule. You can enjoy your 1 month vacation for your PM with Matija, though.
    Vasp can also enjoy his 1 month vacation.
    Last edited by JeffT; 10-06-2017 at 12:14.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasp View Post
    this one is also getting editted out
    it would be funny if your ingame prov get suspended =)
    Last edited by JeffT; 10-06-2017 at 14:32.

Odd of Absalom

Beastblood is #oddplay

˙ppo ǝɹɐ noʎ
    #odd
    Odd is a three-edged sword.
    ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkz Azn View Post
    it would be funny if your ingame prov get suspended =)
    No it would mean this game is going to sh!t!

Quote Originally Posted by JeffT View Post
    This needs a clarification, how do you check PMs? And how is that ban worthy?

Quote Originally Posted by coss View Post
    Dont do the crime if you cant do the time.

I agree with oddball, ingame province should be suspended for rule violations in the forum should be a better deterrent.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by coss View Post
    I don't know any game in which you can publicly curse at mods and admins and go unpunished. A forum and in game mute seems quite appropriate.

I like to post
    The forum mods (and game mods) have always gone to great lengths to emphasize the separation of forums and the game. Still, I do not condone direct cursing by anyone. Not because I personally can't stand cursing, not because it's against the rules, but because it's such an ineffective way of trolling (those that are silent cannot troll, so I guess I DO object to it because of forum regulations).

I will personally take it on me to educate Matija and Vasp so that in the future they can be more well-mannered and witty forum trolls.

For the sake of consistency I await a temp ban for Persain as well due to his post in this topic: http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...dom-far-Larger

1. Direct curse that luckily has been replaced by $*($*, but which all the same hurts my feelings badly.
    2. Direct target-sharing by claiming the situation I described involved his own Kingdom and a Kingdom formerly mine.
    3. Abusing his admin duties by giving "objective" advice that merely served to further his own "subjective" goals.

The forum mods (and game mods) have always gone to great lengths to emphasize the separation of forums and the game. Still, I do not condone direct cursing by anyone. Not because I personally can't stand cursing, not because it's against the rules, but because it's such an ineffective way of trolling (those that are silent cannot troll, so I guess I DO object to it because of forum regulations).
    Oh the irony. :)

If you think a post is against the rules you are free to report then and they will take action if they find it against the rules.

This is rather stupid and ineffective way besides just shows that you want to troll rather than make a serious case out of it.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Oh the irony. :)

If you think a post is against the rules you are free to report then and they will take action if they find it against the rules.

This is rather stupid and ineffective way besides just shows that you want to troll rather than make a serious case out of it.
    I did report it but because I at this stage my faith in an objective handling of such matters, I'll be forced to make use of some more public venue to voice my complaints.

What would you do with your life Korp if you did not have me to troll with?

Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    I did report it but because I at this stage my faith in an objective handling of such matters, I'll be forced to make use of some more public venue to voice my complaints.

What would you do with your life Korp if you did not have me to troll with?
    So case closed, it wasnt a rule break. Your objective opinions has no matter in it. But if you truly are concerned about the lack of moderatation you can always contact a moderator and voice your concern.

And there we go with the personal attacks instead of discussing the the topic. Shows the maturity level.

I like to post
    So case closed, it wasnt a rule break. Your objective opinions has no matter in it. But if you truly are concerned about the lack of moderatation you can always contact a moderator and voice your concern.

And there we go with the personal attacks instead of discussing the the topic. Shows the maturity level.
    Case isn't closed, it was a rule break. My objective opinions do have a matter in it. I am truly concerned, not about the lack of moderation, but the influence of certain stakeholders in it. I truly hope that the new owners will solely focus on the strategic development of the game and hand over moderation to Bishop (game + forum) and Palem (forum). Regardless of incidents past I cannot say anything but that these 2 have been truly objective and not contaminated by former affiliations. I honestly see no reasons to add so many forum mods to a forum that was already well-moderated. Why would the new game owners invest energy in this when at the same time they claim they're too busy to come up with new mechanics/changes sooner than 2 days before EOA.

Also, it was not a personal attack, it was an honest question. What would you do with the extra time you had in your life if you couldn't exchange words with me out here? To make it easier for you, I'll answer the question for myself: I'd probably spend these 5-10 minutes a day on reading football news, playing FIFA17/GTA V or reading a book.

Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    Case isn't closed, it was a rule break. My objective opinions do have a matter in it. I am truly concerned, not about the lack of moderation, but the influence of certain stakeholders in it. I truly hope that the new owners will solely focus on the strategic development of the game and hand over moderation to Bishop (game + forum) and Palem (forum). Regardless of incidents past I cannot say anything but that these 2 have been truly objective and not contaminated by former affiliations. I honestly see no reasons to add so many forum mods to a forum that was already well-moderated. Why would the new game owners invest energy in this when at the same time they claim they're too busy to come up with new mechanics/changes sooner than 2 days before EOA.

Also, it was not a personal attack, it was an honest question. What would you do with the extra time you had in your life if you couldn't exchange words with me out here? To make it easier for you, I'll answer the question for myself: I'd probably spend these 5-10 minutes a day on reading football news, playing FIFA17/GTA V or reading a book.

Obviously not since it wasnt actioned, you seem to be under the impression that you get to decide what the rules are. I find this sudden care about the rules fascinating when you in previous posts admit that you will teach people to more effectively break the rules.

I like to post
    Obviously not since it wasnt actioned, you seem to be under the impression that you get to decide what the rules are. I find this sudden care about the rules fascinating when you in previous posts admit that you will teach people to more effectively break the rules.
    Well, what can I say, I'm a fascinating person, one who inspires fascination in all those that encounter his Majesty. Recent events are making some things painfully clear to me.

Thread Information