Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Div vs Sparta

Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    Well, what can I say, I'm a fascinating person, one who inspires fascination in all those that encounter his Majesty. Recent events are making some things painfully clear to me.
    Why would you be learning people to break the rules more effectively if you are so concerned with the rules? Seems contradicting to me.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Why would you be learning people to break the rules more effectively if you are so concerned with the rules? Seems contradicting to me.
    Teaching*

I can be your teacher too Korp :)

Teaching*

I can be your teacher too Korp :)
    So how does that work out in your brain? At one hand you want people banned cause breaking the rules but at the other hand you want to teach people to break the rules. Which shows you have no care about the actual rules.

I like to post
    So how does that work out in your brain? At one hand you want people banned cause breaking the rules but at the other hand you want to teach people to break the rules. Which shows you have no care about the actual rules.
    How do you think it works out in my brain?

How do you think it works out in my brain?
    I obviously dont have a clue since I had to ask you. Why are you dodging the question?

I like to post
    I obviously dont have a clue since I had to ask you. Why are you dodging the question?
    It seems to be you that's dodging the question, as usual.

Back on topic ladies!!!!
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Postaholic
    I agree, I want to see numbers. Looks like Divinity's nwpa is starting to fill out. Where are we at with economics/troop counts?

Div dropped NW a bit yesterday, but I woke and they went from like 6.7 mil to 7.1 mil so seems they are regaining.
    - unknown

Administrator
    This needs a clarification, how do you check PMs? And how is that ban worthy?

Dont do the crime if you cant do the time.

I agree with oddball, ingame province should be suspended for rule violations in the forum should be a better deterrent.
    He (Castille) PM'ed me with some insults, that's why he's enjoying his vacation with Matija and Vasp.

Turtle vs turtle wars look fun!...

Administrator
    The forum mods (and game mods) have always gone to great lengths to emphasize the separation of forums and the game. Still, I do not condone direct cursing by anyone. Not because I personally can't stand cursing, not because it's against the rules, but because it's such an ineffective way of trolling (those that are silent cannot troll, so I guess I DO object to it because of forum regulations).

I will personally take it on me to educate Matija and Vasp so that in the future they can be more well-mannered and witty forum trolls.

For the sake of consistency I await a temp ban for Persain as well due to his post in this topic: http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...dom-far-Larger

1. Direct curse that luckily has been replaced by $*($*, but which all the same hurts my feelings badly.
    2. Direct target-sharing by claiming the situation I described involved his own Kingdom and a Kingdom formerly mine.
    3. Abusing his admin duties by giving "objective" advice that merely served to further his own "subjective" goals.
    You reported your own post -- quite odd if you ask me -- and Persain didn't target share. Sharing locations (and kingdom names) is fine. Sharing information about provinces (e.g. how much defense they have, how much gc they have, etc) is not.

I'll say for the last time: the public forums are not for questioning moderation. If you want to backseat moderate, you can enjoy doing it without access to the forums.

Get back on topic.

Strategy Moderator
    lol...so many ban and reports.

Quote Originally Posted by Swagger View Post
    I agree, I want to see numbers. Looks like Divinity's nwpa is starting to fill out. Where are we at with economics/troop counts?
    intell isn't perfect as i have a few people loging in via tablets as they work outside and stuff but best i can tell

325 to 350 military and 250 to 500 peasants both in our favor. Its been similar for a while though i'd say we're up a few specs in the past bit so our side numbers could be off(and higher).

Quote Originally Posted by JeffT View Post
    He (Castille) PM'ed me with some insults, that's why he's enjoying his vacation with Matija and Vasp.
    Vasp is castille boss man lol hes enjoying his vacation with himself :-p
    - unknown

smells like a fake war. if i take ur survey, how will it look?
    30-40% guilds, 20-30% labs?
    You're a team player, a save the day super hero... I hate people like you.

Thread Information