Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: WW points currently

I think what he should say is that a growth kingdom that doesn't war much will have a though time crowning.

Yes, a warring kingdom that happens to grow a lot by warring will not be at the usual disadvantage when they fight a growth kingdom because there's no more cows. However, a warring kingdom like Bravehearts or NOOBS aren't dumping their pool, and so they won't be warring any kingdoms in the top 5 Land/NW charts. That puts them at a disadvantage to get WW crown. If I were a betting man, I'd put gc on Divinity or Barcoloco winning WW crown, already in their 4th war against a top5 land/nw kingdom. If they war 2 more times (which both kingdoms like warring, so that's possible) and win every war, they'll be in a good position!
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    100 is the same 1. And 1/92 just means .92.

| Blade of Dragons Mate | Mythos | S 1 3 3 7 Y | Desolated Mythos | Pandas | Barcoloco |

If anything the forced fattening of subpar war kds just throws a handful of provs up with enough acres to be eaten/fed to the big kds that can actually compete. #paythosetaxes
    -- Freedom Valley - Cartoon Networth - Harsh Cheeses - HaLL of FORCE - The Fantastic Trollfags - Polar Bears - Simians - Pew Pew - RoO - Mango Unchained - RoO

Needs to get out more
    I thought the plan was the beat the crap out of the toughest kingdoms you can find.
    The point system will prove itself thus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Thread Information