Thread: Scientist Generated Allocation Toggle

Regular

Scientist Generated Allocation Toggle

Allow province to toggle in which area the next scientist generated falls into instead of random.
    So if I toggle the button to Military for example, then the upcoming scientist generated will always go to Military until I change the toggle. Can also include random as one of the toggles :)

Post Fiend
    I second.

Also suggested, after selecting next scientist and it is thus made... toggle resets to random by default... you can then immediately select next scientist toggle.

"like stance time limit i think" i said this incorrectly on verification and made me think of something else.
    It will also have to be on the assumption (I think) that you can only reassign professors to a different catagory.
    But I thought of something like you can select what the next scientist is but the next one will have to be into a random catagory.

I would rather see the probability of one recruiting in a certain field be affected by race or personality perhaps. once a field is capped the base %chance of one recruiting to that category should be spread over the remaining, uncapped categories.

Or you could allow players to select their focus at the beginning of the Age? A Primary and a Secondary category whose odds of receiving your new recruits are increased over the other categories.

There are 7 cats, with base 1/7 chance each to get your new recruits, I would suggest that your Primary cat would have 3/1 chance, and Secondary have 2/10 chance, while the remaining 5 have 1/10.

Pretty minor really, but might save me a few of those pesky recruits who sneak in right after I go to bed.

Quote Originally Posted by Aetherion View Post
    Allow province to toggle in which area the next scientist generated falls into instead of random.
    So if I toggle the button to Military for example, then the upcoming scientist generated will always go to Military until I change the toggle. Can also include random as one of the toggles :)
    I like this idea. We can switch the scientists anyway, so the current system is just slightly rewarding the players that are online at the time of the new scientist generation.
    - "He's kinda awesome..."

Thread Information