Thread: Pimp

Veteran
    Here is how it looks in firefox on android

Data Store
    Formatter Log
    Tralfamadore knight
    Log out

A javascript error occured

An error prevented the page from loading. Most likely this is not an error on your side. Either (stored) data is corrupted or you stumbled on a bug. If the error keeps appearing please inform the webmaster.

TypeError: _.find(...) is undefined
    https://www.upoopu.com/s/javascripts...07c3c909048.js [#: 27467]

I also tried incognito mode on chrome. Obviously, everyone else here is much smarter then I am for getting it to work. I should keep looking and try to find a "data parsing for dummies who play utopia" website I guess.

I did dl the fire fox app, and clicked on the "here" on the download v2.3 firefox extension in the pink firefox box on the homescreen, downloading god only knows what onto my phone. Upoopu don't work bro. Not trying to be an ass, I just want to use it.... or something to store KD data.
    Long live Mehul!

Enthusiast
    mmm javascript... incognito in Chrome wont do crap being it turns up the privacy to max, same with Firefox in the privacy mode.
    Do you have any adblock, or javascript blocking, no script, or any privacy or security addon?
    A outerworld vagabond Elf traveling this world.
    From the world of Thardferr, herald of the Eldar Elven Kingdoms
    Elven Roles sense Age 63: Sage, Mystic, Rogue, Tactician, Cleric, Merchant, Heretic, War Hero, Warrior, Paladin, Undead, Artisan, Raider

Veteran
    @Crazyguy I'm really not sure why you do use ff but not the addon. but if you insist to use it by copy/pasting: it works for me https://vid.me/C5hf As i said, the error you get is in part of the code where the copy/paste stuff can't be recognized. So i'm not sure what you copy/paste, but it isn't what it should be.

To addon works for me as well: https://vid.me/I6hc

Can't really offer any help when the errors aren't reproducible while you insist trying things the hard way.
    Last edited by Yadda9To5; 27-06-2017 at 23:16.
    http://www.upoopu.com/: an intel repository (or: "pimp alternative") for utopia (read the guide).

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Yadda9To5 View Post
    @Crazyguy I'm really not sure why you do use ff but not the addon. but if you insist to use it by copy/pasting: it works for me https://vid.me/C5hf As i said, the error you get is in part of the code where the copy/paste stuff can't be recognized. So i'm not sure what you copy/paste, but it isn't what it should be.

To addon works for me as well: https://vid.me/I6hc

Can't really offer any help when the errors aren't reproducible while you insist trying things the hard way.
    Thanks for the positive feedback, and not being a jerk about it. I really appreciate that. I will look into those. To answer your question about the copy paste method, I am just trying to get it working before I go hardcore and start loading everything to it automatically. I'll try the links that you put there. Thanks for posting them. I'll also try it on a couple of different devices. Thanks again.
    Long live Mehul!

Veteran
    I got it to work. Thanks to those who had positive feedback and gave me help. To those who stressed me oit with unnecessary insults.... why? Is that how your KD's are ran as well? When someone doesn't know how to attack do you talk down to them thhe way ypu did me here? What kind of gaming community does that? There are games thst are way less fun then Utopia that are way more popular.

Thanks again for the positive feedback and advice from those who helped me.
    Last edited by Crazyguy; 01-07-2017 at 02:54.
    Long live Mehul!

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyguy View Post
    I got it to work. Thanks to those who had positive feedback and gave me help. To those who stressed me oit with unnecessary insults.... why? Is that how your KD's are ran as well? When someone doesn't know how to attack do you talk down to them thhe way ypu did me here? What kind of gaming community does that? There are games thst are way less fun then Utopia that are way more popular.

Thanks again for the positive feedback and advice from those who helped me.
    You're still *****ing about that? Ffs kid, get over yourself. You complained in a major way about something you clearly didn't understand fully, and then got pissy when it was pointed out. Then you were left alone...but now in two posts you've shaken the nest again and...for what?

Btw, my KD is run by competent people who help newcomers who are willing to be helped and who don't come in like "This no work? We have nothing now! UTOPIA IS GONNA DIE!" As for how I talk to people, I actually put in a good amount of time helping out where I can, but I do have very little patience for people who complain over what amounts to nothing.

The rest of your comment is just more *****ing that's hardly worth the effort. Stop being a drama queen and move on with your life.

Veteran
    It's just nkt going to work on my phone. Thats what I mostly play on. I'm away from home 60 hrs a week and cant lug my macbook around just to play on.
    Long live Mehul!

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyguy View Post
    It's just nkt going to work on my phone. Thats what I mostly play on. I'm away from home 60 hrs a week and cant lug my macbook around just to play on.
    You keep on saying that, but unless your phone itself is having issues (which really seems to be the case) then you very much have the capability to play from mobile. If you're playing primarily from mobile, you're either using your browser or the Utopia app (highly recommend, it's almost a must for mobile users). I myself play from an Android phone, Android tablet, and a couple different PCs. I have the Utopia app for all my intel-uploading needs (I've used both Munk and Upoopu), as do many people in my KD. We haven't had any problems with it.

I also literally just re-added Upoopu to the Uto app and tried the auto-upload featured: it worked like charm and I received no error messages. Here's a screenshot for verification.

The gist of everything I've been telling you has been aimed at keeping you with the system you're accustomed to (Upoopu). You've been given options; hopefully one of them works for you. After all the advice you've been provided, you should really have no trouble from here on out.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Crystopher View Post
    You're still *****ing about that? Ffs kid, get over yourself. You complained in a major way about something you clearly didn't understand fully, and then got pissy when it was pointed out. Then you were left alone...but now in two posts you've shaken the nest again and...for what?

Btw, my KD is run by competent people who help newcomers who are willing to be helped and who don't come in like "This no work? We have nothing now! UTOPIA IS GONNA DIE!" As for how I talk to people, I actually put in a good amount of time helping out where I can, but I do have very little patience for people who complain over what amounts to nothing.

The rest of your comment is just more *****ing that's hardly worth the effort. Stop being a drama queen and move on with your life.
    STFU. get off of my post dude. Your comments arent helpful. The only one *****ing is you. I have a right to post here if im having trouble with something.
    Long live Mehul!

Quote Originally Posted by Crystopher View Post

You are still *****ing about people *****ing? Its quite funny that you tell other people to move on with their life when you cant follow your own advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    You are still *****ing about people *****ing? Its quite funny that you tell other people to move on with their life when you cant follow your own advice.
    Let's see....my last post prior to the 2 comments whining about my last post was on 6/13/17. So yea, I did move on and assumed this guy had done the same, which apparently wasn't the case. Nice try tho Korp.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Knock it off guys

Veteran
    stinger is way better. Thanks stinger, you're the man
    Long live Mehul!

Thread Information