Quote Originally Posted by Persain View Post
the ONLY problem i have with this is what it could do to ww chart. read: Im #2-5 near the end of the age no on will war me. The WW chart is pretty close and the top 5 are all within a few points of each other. However i know 3 kds i've beaten are in war and they are all in the 30-40 ww rankings range. Since them winning their war wont launch them to the top 5 in the ww chart BUT will give me more points im very tempted to mass explore/whore land and get my econ up and rolling (to replace offensive losses) then wave into all 3 wars making sure the kds i fought get a war win. Doesnt matter if i get gb'ed because of it since u cant FORCE me to war you i've already **** played and gotten the kds i beat a war win and put myself in the #1 ww spot.
^This. I think such mechanic will encourage hitting into someone else's wars just to get the bonus(20% might be a lot). Limit the 'protectorate' to only the last KD you beat in a war. Otherwise beating 4-5 ghetto KDs growing big and hitting into their next wars to ensure they will win may become a strong strategy.