Thread: Free Credits

Post Fiend

Angry Free Credits

Should be a check box to use free credits (building and specs.)

Instead of being forced to use the credits you gain from an attack immediately (or from war wins...) maybe I want to wait until my economy is trashed to use my credits. Certainly makes winning a war even more valuable, so this may have to be balanced with he bonus given from a war win?

Just a thought I have had for ages and never posted. I imagine some people will be able to come up with some ways to abuse this?

Post Fiend

Wink not mad bro

(lol) the angry face wen in the wrong place

Quote Originally Posted by madolf View Post
    I imagine some people will be able to come up with some ways to abuse this?
    It's a lot abusable especially for building credits(because they don't decay). An entire KD(well organized) is going to use double speed to switch the entire build. It shouldn't be allowed.

Post Fiend
    I don't see how that is abuse

Post Demon
    This then becomes a resource that can't be stolen in any way, nor even really seen. So whoever has the biggest stockpile of credits has a major advantage in war. Thus, to be war ready, you either need to vulture someone you know has low credit stockpiles (like dog-piling the losing kingdom from a previous war), or spend longer pumping yourself to make sure you have more. Which means that you never want to fight a kingdom with fewer wars than you. You also need to spend all your time out of war hitting without using the credits, so it takes forever to rebuild.

This gives a huge incentive to those that do specific behaviors, almost all of which I consider very boring. Much of the player base likes to fight wars, and this would severely curtail the number of wars fought.
    it's vs. its is ambiguous - from now on I'm attempting to use the proper possessive it's, and the contraction 'tis. (Its will just be the plural.)

Think Different

Administrator
    Credit decay was introduced to combat the problem Ethan is getting at to some extent, just because people were stocking credits and just training elites and then having a massive 'hidden' econ advantage.

I feel like this is probably the wrong direction because ultimately it probably would further reduce wars.

Thread Information