Thread: 7:1 scrubs

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gronski87 View Post
    Thisnisnt my 1st age. It is 3 of our friends first. And we didn't know we were gonna be down to 14 providences with no attackers. 2 of us out of the 5 thagvstarted went t/m the other 3 went attacker and we had a full kingdom with alot of attackers. Then 2 weeks later 9 to 10,people quit and know were at 14 providences with some undersized attacker and 3 newbies still learning. We're still teaching and growing can only do what we can only do ya know.
    Well I am glad to hear you have come back for repeat ages.

My suggestion is that until you have a solid 20-22 provinces and can know what your kingdom will look like, that you stick to attackers. Thieves and mages are fun and are nice for shifting the ratios of troops in a conflict, but all conflicts are ultimately decided by the attackers. You have to be able to take land. Without that, you are useless. I say that with a very heavy heart as I hate playing attacker. I really prefer the thief/mage roles. However, there is no room for more than 4-6 of them in any kingdom and without attacker support, they are just food.

Given that you are not competing for anything in particular. I would recommend that you do one of two things (depending on activity). Restart and either go avian or Orc. Either one of those as attackers provides deterrence. Avians work best for revenge (imho). Orcs work better generally (imho). Whatever you choose, good luck this age and I hope you have fun.
    Last edited by Sheister; 09-06-2017 at 15:56.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Thread Information