Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 7:1 scrubs

Regular
    Even if this has ALWAYS happened ever since utopia was created i find this top kd solution to free acres to be in detriment of the game itself as it pushes away the new blood. Ofc old players will troll around that ghettos are ghettos , and their gods who are at the top and people should stop whining and not be salty when their bottom feed . But matter and fact is that were around 3k players atm, and while the game mechanics have always been like this it's not a welcoming ground for people who want to try the game .
    Then again , if there's no care about the smaller kingdoms (ghettos) we will end up in 5-10 ages to play with maybe half of the amount of the players we got today .

Solutions as our kingdom has acted so far Gronski against the top20 kingdoms is Top Feeding against it . Then again u said you dont have the firepower to do that. So maybe just pump some offense with ur guys , and when they hit u again , you hit back . They will have more to lose than you since their aiming at ranks .

Sad to see that although the game is dying the meta still allows top tier kd's to bully beginners , there for pushing people away and lose interest from the get go .

Scribe
    Find Bart aka Heaven ;) you'll find all the advice you need there.
    Mostly don't give up though whatever you do. It is not okay, no matter what some try to say. Sadly though there isn't a lot that can be done about it right now.
    As you learn the who is who you'll learn how to deal with one or the other. So take the time to get to know your "enemy". Ask other players what they are like, how they play, what their weaknesses are and most importantly who their direct opponents are ;)

Stop whinning. You either fight or cry all the posts dont change the outcome. If u say, u guys competed for the top spot you would be on the opposite side of the exchange since u are not u are the recieptant of random hits. If u cry u get hit more, if u retal u get hit more. Become the better kd and u can be the one dealing the damage rather then recieving it.
    Also if u have half a kd or half ur kd is far larger then the rest you're a sitting duck its not the bigger kds fault u left urself in that position.

Learn how to play, learn how to play good, stop crying & grab a tissue.

Post Fiend
    They hit me too :(
    I'm also inactive :(

May their outdoor toilets be forever broken!

I like to post
    Well, I do really like Coss, so in this case I'd first recommend you to find a diplomatic solution. In general however, the best ways to make sure this doesn't happen:

1. Run a few Paladins that can FG enemy stacks (my guess is you have none which means enemy gc stacks are safe).
    2. Make sure people fear you and thus CF you --> raze into their future wars until people understand you mean business.
    3. Make sure you have enough offense to retal.
    4. Let them think you're actually good at this game and understand mechanics (hint: claiming here you're getting "chained" OOW doesn't help!).

There are of course more solutions, but these in general should work!

there are only 4 hits on ur kd... so why the hate?

u are in the range, u will get hit.
    u don't want to get hit, don't get in the range.

only reason why we hit u, was ur land, nothing personal, nothing against u.
    only reason why others don't hit you YET is because they are involved in wars / hostiles / getting ready to notice.

i always have a saying: can't beat them, join them or join their enemies.

@ barta, don't u have a fw to win or something? :D

@ bazinga - we will pay ur acres in roasted ribs
    Last edited by freaka; 09-06-2017 at 06:36.
    You're a team player, a save the day super hero... I hate people like you.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by freaka View Post
    there are only 4 hits on ur kd... so why the hate?

u are in the range, u will get hit.
    u don't want to get hit, don't get in the range.

only reason why we hit u, was ur land, nothing personal, nothing against u.
    only reason why others don't hit you YET is because they are involved in wars / hostiles / getting ready to notice.

i always have a saying: can't beat them, join them or join their enemies.

@ barta, don't u have a fw to win or something? :D

@ bazinga - we will pay ur acres in roasted ribs
    Pff u scrubs, learn the new uto... ask nicelly, give them a soda, show them a movie, then you may ask for permision to take some acres. Its 2017 and ur not in Vaslui city :)

this new uto that u talk about, has 72 virgins also?

i already said we gonna pay Bazinga with roasted ribs and the complementary excuses, what u want from us more?
    it's all ur fault crs, should have sent that cf long time ago!

Post Fiend
    You think you can buy my honor with some pathetic smoked juicy ribs and delicious cabbage salad and some potatoes as a side dish and maybe a dessert after and drinks?

Getting hit in utopia might get you fat. Always remeber that!

Veteran
    Stop whining. I told you in the message I sent you as well, you grew 2 much for your kd and can;t defend yourself. If it's not us are others. You won't succeed with a explore and defend plan. Calling names in both forum and ingame messages won;t help you either, will just make things worse.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by coss View Post
    Stop whining. I told you in the message I sent you as well, you grew 2 much for your kd and can;t defend yourself. If it's not us are others. You won't succeed with a explore and defend plan. Calling names in both forum and ingame messages won;t help you either, will just make things worse.
    Coss stop making people cry! You're mean!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealBazinga View Post
    You think you can buy my honor with some pathetic smoked juicy ribs and delicious cabbage salad and some potatoes as a side dish and maybe a dessert after and drinks?

Getting hit in utopia might get you fat. Always remeber that!
    and pregnant!!!

Post Demon
    4 hits sounds like nothing, if they gave relations use them, if not steal the stuff of the provinces who hitted you and use it to rebuild, should be possible with t/m's against attackers right?

You don't want this kingdom to hit you and think they should go elsewhere, this way of thinking is not going to solve anything for you, cause while they might accept a cf to clear out relations when everything they could easily take for free is gone, there is nothing that keeps them from getting back to you later when you got more free stuff.

Far to many kingdoms can only see as far as their own goals and will offer a cf to make kingdoms go away, this might work short term but even if you ask for EoA cf by messaging them no one will come to police the kingdom you enter this with if they break it unless you got the right connections, so for most kingdoms this is a useless short sighted resolution that only serves to give bigger kingdoms an edge to do further bottomfeeding elsewhere.

The way you really should be thinking is this, what is their objectives and what situation does they absolutely not want.

Their objectives is to get stuff for free and move elsewhere once that stuff is gone with no consequences, they are not out to destroy you or war you and playing in the top being forced to engage a kingdom which would give them no gains is absolutely the situation they do not want, this can be used against them if you want to fight back, cause if they get bogged down razing you for a week or more while you destroy their stocked up resurces, all their competitors will be getting ahead of them.

It is far harder to catch up to the top if you fall behind than it would be for your kingdom to get back at where you are right now from scratch, so that way you could use this as leverage against them.

If you want to fight back hit the gold or military of the smallest provinces, the opponents don't want to ruin their tb so they would not like this tactic very much, also find a smaller province in your kingdom with high offenses to retaliate if they only hit 1x a day as to not give relations, expriment with the attack type that dammages them the most. Use blanket ops and/or target a few with LL if they gave you ops.

Best case senario they move on cause it is no fun fighting people that fight back when you want freebies, worst case senario they will snap at you and start razing or massacrering, in that senario just endure it and restart if they kill you, they'll be forced to spend a lot of time on this and can't really move on cause if they already did their worst there is nothing more preventing you from pursuing the goal of getting back at them.

I'd say only the leaders with to much pride would snap at you making a stand, most will have their own goal in mind and will thus move on rather than compromise that goal. That is also why some teams crown age after age while others who might have had a shot always seems to misfire.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post
    4 hits sounds like nothing, if they gave relations use them, if not steal the stuff of the provinces who hitted you and use it to rebuild, should be possible with t/m's against attackers right?

You don't want this kingdom to hit you and think they should go elsewhere, this way of thinking is not going to solve anything for you, cause while they might accept a cf to clear out relations when everything they could easily take for free is gone, there is nothing that keeps them from getting back to you later when you got more free stuff.

Far to many kingdoms can only see as far as their own goals and will offer a cf to make kingdoms go away, this might work short term but even if you ask for EoA cf by messaging them no one will come to police the kingdom you enter this with if they break it unless you got the right connections, so for most kingdoms this is a useless short sighted resolution that only serves to give bigger kingdoms an edge to do further bottomfeeding elsewhere.

The way you really should be thinking is this, what is their objectives and what situation does they absolutely not want.

Their objectives is to get stuff for free and move elsewhere once that stuff is gone with no consequences, they are not out to destroy you or war you and playing in the top being forced to engage a kingdom which would give them no gains is absolutely the situation they do not want, this can be used against them if you want to fight back, cause if they get bogged down razing you for a week or more while you destroy their stocked up resurces, all their competitors will be getting ahead of them.

It is far harder to catch up to the top if you fall behind than it would be for your kingdom to get back at where you are right now from scratch, so that way you could use this as leverage against them.

If you want to fight back hit the gold or military of the smallest provinces, the opponents don't want to ruin their tb so they would not like this tactic very much, also find a smaller province in your kingdom with high offenses to retaliate if they only hit 1x a day as to not give relations, expriment with the attack type that dammages them the most. Use blanket ops and/or target a few with LL if they gave you ops.

Best case senario they move on cause it is no fun fighting people that fight back when you want freebies, worst case senario they will snap at you and start razing or massacrering, in that senario just endure it and restart if they kill you, they'll be forced to spend a lot of time on this and can't really move on cause if they already did their worst there is nothing more preventing you from pursuing the goal of getting back at them.

I'd say only the leaders with to much pride would snap at you making a stand, most will have their own goal in mind and will thus move on rather than compromise that goal. That is also why some teams crown age after age while others who might have had a shot always seems to misfire.
    I hope someone listens to your advice and retal us ... since start of age no kd hit back and we sit here with ****load of wpa and runes waiting for a kd to give us unfriendly to LL ... yet no one did ... sux ... these undeads just grow and grow and grow and rest just slack ...

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by coss View Post
    I hope someone listens to your advice and retal us ... since start of age no kd hit back and we sit here with ****load of wpa and runes waiting for a kd to give us unfriendly to LL ... yet no one did ... sux ... these undeads just grow and grow and grow and rest just slack ...
    :O
    They aren't slacking, they are enrolling in Hogwarts and stealing from Gringotts
    Last edited by Aetherion; 09-06-2017 at 10:54.

Thread Information