Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 7:1 scrubs

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Gronski87 View Post
    Oh I'm ask aware of why they did it. Just doesn't seem fair. To be chained by a player 600 acres larger from a kingdom 8 mil larger. Like really? Grow some balls lol
    Who said the game was fair??

Strategy is important, and being big in a kd that cant fight back is a bad strat.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by LilDutchPrincess View Post
    Who said the game was fair??

Strategy is important, and being big in a kd that cant fight back is a bad strat.
    So I'm supposed to quit playing becuase my kingdom get raped by inactives?

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by coss View Post
    Stop whining. I told you in the message I sent you as well, you grew 2 much for your kd and can;t defend yourself. If it's not us are others. You won't succeed with a explore and defend plan. Calling names in both forum and ingame messages won;t help you either, will just make things worse.
    We didnt grow to large we had more than enough dpa to,cover our acres. You hit players 50 to 70k smaller in networth and 600,acres smaller multiple times.

Solid

We didnt grow to large we had more than enough dpa to,cover our acres. You hit players 50 to 70k smaller in networth and 600,acres smaller multiple times.

Solid
    Obviously not since you got farmed. You need offense to scare people off.

We didnt grow to large we had more than enough dpa to,cover our acres.
    Defense doesn't stop people hitting you.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Obviously not since you got farmed. You need offense to scare people off.
    150+dpa were just in a ghetto kingdom that,had 14 providences. **** were 215+ nwpa to. They,just hit from no fear of retaliating. He even said it in an earlier post. That no one retaliated there attacks. It is what it is. But let's not pretend it's not Just them hitting smaller easier targets so they don't get retaliated.

But let's not pretend it's not Just them hitting smaller easier targets so they don't get retaliated.
    I don't think anyone is refuting that. You have big provs with no offense in a small kd, you are a good target.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|

Postaholic
    you dont get it even after getting told it more then once, there is no "safe" dpa, your defence is offence, also if you are getting hit from big kingdoms you are to big.

Scribe
    150+dpa were just in a ghetto kingdom that,had 14 providences. **** were 215+ nwpa to. They,just hit from no fear of retaliating. He even said it in an earlier post. That no one retaliated there attacks. It is what it is. But let's not pretend it's not Just them hitting smaller easier targets so they don't get retaliated.
    it's annoying, most here get that. But if you stop feeling annoyed for a moment and look at the advice you have been given you can change your strategy accordingly for the future. Offense>Defense everytime. 150 DPA does nothing when attackers can get over 200 OPA.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike^ View Post
    you dont get it even after getting told it more then once, there is no "safe" dpa, your defence is offence, also if you are getting hit from big kingdoms you are to big.
    This is the dumbest argument there is. So unless a player is in a top kingdom there not aloud to grow in size? The player base has been halved over the last 10,years and it's gonna keep going down becuase of non sense like that. 290k and 300k providences getting hit by close to 400k providences.

Telling people they are not aloud to or shouldn't grow becuase there not in a top kingdom is a terrible attitude to have.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodwitch View Post
    it's annoying, most here get that. But if you stop feeling annoyed for a moment and look at the advice you have been given you can change your strategy accordingly for the future. Offense>Defense everytime. 150 DPA does nothing when attackers can get over 200 OPA.
    As a halfling switching to a full on attacker juat,dont seem like a smart play . The offensive troops are terrible. Would take alot more troops to break any player than any other attacker race can break. Or am I wrong there.

This is the dumbest argument there is. So unless a player is in a top kingdom there not aloud to grow in size? The player base has been halved over the last 10,years and it's gonna keep going down becuase of non sense like that. 290k and 300k providences getting hit by close to 400k providences.

Telling people they are not aloud to or shouldn't grow becuase there not in a top kingdom is a terrible attitude to have.
    No one said you cant grow because you are not in a top kingdom. You will be unable to grow because you do not have any offense to deter hits. A couple of big explorers are just targets. A bunch of big provs with offense can protect each other.

Sleepy sux!

The best defense is always alcohol, moar alcohol
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Post Demon

Train offense

Raze retal for more than they gain.

Ez

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    No one said you cant grow because you are not in a top kingdom. You will be unable to grow because you do not have any offense to deter hits. A couple of big explorers are just targets. A bunch of big provs with offense can protect each other.
    I don't deny,that. I'm running 20k elites my,elites blow for offense. And no one else is strong enough,attacker wise to retaliate. It's not I'm just,rolling deffence specs and exploring.

Thread Information