Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Emeriti VS 7:15

Postaholic
    lol bart is now trying to ride on other kingdoms glory don pro pro style.

Cappo, tyler, hesus and grew all the way man.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike^ View Post
    lol bart is now trying to ride on other kingdoms glory don pro pro style.

Cappo, tyler, hesus and grew all the way man.
    Yes, it IS all on them. Just saying they needed a little push to really become a competitive KD rather than a KD that "participated".

Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    Yes, it IS all on them. Just saying they needed a little push to really become a competitive KD rather than a KD that "participated".
    I think you give yourself too much credit.

I doubt most of us even remember what happened that age lol. I know I barely do.

I like to post

Someone refreshed my memory. That was very ****ty of you!

I like to post
    Well yea I agree that vulturing you was a ****ty move. And perhaps I should've told you in advance what I knew, but given recent history I wasn't very inclined to. Whoever however claims it was me who put that in motion is selling spear lies.

Please, do tell the tale then

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    Wasn't this what abs did with the sanc/ama/havoc situation?

Havoc told AMA they were noticing pre-emptively, and they were waving no matter what AMA did.

AMA didn't CF sanc, and waved them.

Sanc retal'd and robbed until 12h before notice was up.

Havoc waved when notice was up.

Now, I have no problem with this, but lets not say that isn't how abs played given the opportunity to?
    Now i understand why ASF keep lie all time so after all some ppl remember wrong all story so ABS can look abit better doing his lame ****s. Correct event order was:

1. Havoc had many trash talk to AMA during age saying how they will deal break us if we dont return land they wanted to take from random provs, calling dibs on randoms, how they will notice us first time when they can and many other mad talks. All this cant be taken serious and sure its not notice.
    2. After AMA won his war with Sanctuary they didunt ask for CF and right after post war ended Sanctuary unprovoked started massive robing from AMA. Its when they was perfect aware Havoc want to notice us and AMA intel showed we are in pump mode prepare for war them.
    3. AMA waved Sanctuary after they start his robing and both KDs start active trade hits/include cows and full spell ops. Resulted FG all spared gold what had AMA for his incoming war with Havoc.
    4. After AMA loss his gold and peasants from Sanctuary, Havoc came and propose from us to CF sanc and war them. AMA had no reason to CF sanctuary after loss all his resources for war havoc if we don't get CF extend to regain it and Havoc/ABS refused it.
    5. Both AMA/Sanc keep trade hits for 48h. Sanc did his wave, 12h after it Havoc waved AMA claim we dodge them and ASF keep talk this nonsense past 2-3 years.

Its how ABS play from long when they CANT win 1vs1. So far many from non ABS Kds in past was worse.
    Main reason for me/AMA to be ally with BB/Flogger is because both from us didunt like ABS ****s and we never done same power play.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

No one looks that great taking a ****, lame or otherwise.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Now i understand why ASF keep lie all time so after all some ppl remember wrong all story so ABS can look abit better doing his lame ****s. Correct event order was:

1. Havoc had many trash talk to AMA during age saying how they will deal break us if we dont return land they wanted to take from random provs, calling dibs on randoms, how they will notice us first time when they can and many other mad talks. All this cant be taken serious and sure its not notice.
    2. After AMA won his war with Sanctuary they didunt ask for CF and right after post war ended Sanctuary unprovoked started massive robing from AMA. Its when they was perfect aware Havoc want to notice us and AMA intel showed we are in pump mode prepare for war them.
    3. AMA waved Sanctuary after they start his robing and both KDs start active trade hits/include cows and full spell ops. Resulted FG all spared gold what had AMA for his incoming war with Havoc.
    4. After AMA loss his gold and peasants from Sanctuary, Havoc came and propose from us to CF sanc and war them. AMA had no reason to CF sanctuary after loss all his resources for war havoc if we don't get CF extend to regain it and Havoc/ABS refused it.
    5. Both AMA/Sanc keep trade hits for 48h. Sanc did his wave, 12h after it Havoc waved AMA claim we dodge them and ASF keep talk this nonsense past 2-3 years.

Its how ABS play from long when they CANT win 1vs1. So far many from non ABS Kds in past was worse.
    Main reason for me/AMA to be ally with BB/Flogger is because both from us didunt like ABS ****s and we never done same power play.
    The main people behind what you describe was goodz/nickmi who wanted to screw over AMA. I think Sanc is ok to rob AMA after war if they want because there are no relations, but after that there is hostile and the kd that tries to notice/hit into hostile is the guilty one which is Havoc. Of course robbing someone that just beat you and you aren't in position to compete is more of a "F you" to the other kd and to hurt them but others need to respect hostile. The other problem though is trying to use one kd to force cf with another. Can't go and say "I'm going to farm Fury unless I get cf from Rage, Sanc, Mercy."

I disagree that there was never any lame play though. Before any of this happened Rage had warred and farmed BB earlier in the age and inspite of clearly losing war by min-time BB stayed in longer and after war was done AMA vultured Rage.
    Last edited by Proteus; 28-06-2017 at 16:57.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    The main people behind what you describe was goodz/nickmi who wanted to screw over AMA. I think Sanc is ok to rob AMA after war if they want because there are no relations, but after that there is hostile and the kd that tries to notice/hit into hostile is the guilty one which is Havoc. Of course robbing someone that just beat you and you aren't in position to compete is more of a "F you" to the other kd and to hurt them but others need to respect hostile. The other problem though is trying to use one kd to force cf with another. Can't go and say "I'm going to farm Fury unless I get cf from Rage, Sanc, Mercy."

I disagree that there was never any lame play though. Before any of this happened Rage had warred and farmed BB earlier in the age and inspite of clearly losing war by min-time BB stayed in longer and after war was done AMA vultured Rage.
    I think its so easy to put all blame on Goodz (he was first age monarch in ABS) and Nickme but its not fair. They had no power over ABS concul decisions. If for example Sanctuary wanted them to stay away from hostile with us Havoc will have stay. Main guilty in all this story is Sanctuary and personally Dorje for start hostile actions when he know both AMA and Havoc going to war and he don't have any intention to war us. Problem is he had hard time to accept losing fair 1vs1 war and acted like mad kid. Its not good sportsmanship if you cant acknowledge other team did better.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

But if America had only committed to a plan of action the Vietnam war might not have been such a defeat.

This is the thread to discuss historical "what ifs" yes?
    "Because of the implication"

Quote Originally Posted by joeblogs View Post
    But if America had only committed to a plan of action the Vietnam war might not have been such a defeat.

This is the thread to discuss historical "what ifs" yes?
    My 'Media in Politics' professor once suggested that, had the United States not allowed reporters into the combat zones with video cameras so freely, the American public wouldn't have had such negative feelings toward the war.

Comparing the media's coverage of World War 2, and even the coverage of the Korean War, you can see a sharp contrast. WWII media coverage was extremely patriotic, and romanticized the war. The horrible conditions, as well as the horrendous actions taken by the American Armed Forces were rarely reported in a meaningful way. That changed a little media's coverage of the Korean War, but TV wasn't widespread yet so most of the media's video reports were missed by the majority of the public.

Yes, the American government refused to fully commit, the military thought Veitnam was just another Korean War, and there are a ****load of other things the Americans ****ed up, but the Tet Offensive was actually more a victory for the American Armed Forces than the sign of trouble the media portrayed it as.
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    100 is the same 1. And 1/92 just means .92.

| Blade of Dragons Mate | Mythos | S 1 3 3 7 Y | Desolated Mythos | Pandas | Barcoloco |

I'm not saying allowing the media to have such broad access to the war was why it failed, I'm just saying that was a mistake of the Americans, and could have allowed America to finish the fight.
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    100 is the same 1. And 1/92 just means .92.

| Blade of Dragons Mate | Mythos | S 1 3 3 7 Y | Desolated Mythos | Pandas | Barcoloco |

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    I think its so easy to put all blame on Goodz (he was first age monarch in ABS) and Nickme but its not fair. They had no power over ABS concul decisions. If for example Sanctuary wanted them to stay away from hostile with us Havoc will have stay. Main guilty in all this story is Sanctuary and personally Dorje for start hostile actions when he know both AMA and Havoc going to war and he don't have any intention to war us. Problem is he had hard time to accept losing fair 1vs1 war and acted like mad kid. Its not good sportsmanship if you cant acknowledge other team did better.
    Well, there's a difference between poor sportsmanship, and what I'd consider 'actionable'

The only reason there's even any moral dilemma at all there from Havoc's perspective is that they were allied with Sanc.

If you got robbed after war and had trouble CFing out some other 3rd party KD after a fight, I wouldn't see any expectation for Havoc to reset notice or give you more time, unless specified in your deal.

Thread Information