Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
What on earth does that have to do with that player being a dumbass to die?

Jesus, you reason like a Trump pundit. "President Trump appears to be under investigation, what are your thoughts?" "in 1996, Hillary Clinton......"

Please try to think of relevancy Proteus. Or else I will have to say, learn to perform on your debts before you judge anyone. I still can't believe a non-performer like you purports to work in banking.

I will ask one thing Proteus. Given the state of today's player base, why does it mean anything to take the players in emeriti and lead them to a crown? That is like saying "take the Golden State Warriors to the Cayhoga county pee wee basketball league championship to prove your leadership accomplishments!"

You reason like you have Kleinfelter's syndrome. Seriously man...
I don't know why people keep bringing up this kuhan thing, is that all you can say to troll me since none of you trolls actually managed to beat me ever? I've lost like 3 wars in my entire career and they were to really good people, not random trolls. I do really well financially IRL and I could care less about these comments, please get something more relevant to talk about.

As for competition, there are currently less kingdoms competing but this is both good and bad. There are also less farm kingdoms growing big every age unlike in past ages. The good kingdoms competing are mostly lead by the same leaders that led the good kingdoms many ages ago. The people that are leading this kd also led some of the top kds 30 ages ago and many ex-leaders playing as well, how is that any different from any of the other good kds people have played in.

And if you want to take a swing at Emeriti and less competitive player base what does that say about your kingdom because apparently it's so easy and they haven't won anything in a very long time. Kinda makes that argument not hold water.