Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Emeriti VS 7:15

Postaholic
    ems will try and dodge the hungry hounds that is for sure, or maby it will b b2b, that be fun to see.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    [11:26 AM, 6/12/2017]*Binar:*ill CF you once Pandas WD
    [11:26 AM, 6/12/2017]*Binar:*as ive said tenmillion times
    [11:27 AM, 6/12/2017]*Binar:*im in war and youre not on my radar at all, how big you plan to grow anyways?
    so does that mean no CF now?

** Summary **
    Total attacks made: 1,077 (67,879 acres)
    -- Traditional march: 889 (59,433 acres)
    -- Ambush: 139 (8,446 acres)
    -- Massacre: 26 (5,042 population)
    -- Abduct: 9
    -- Failed: 14 (1.3% failure)
    -- Uniques: 634
    Total attacks suffered: 871 (77,789 acres)
    -- Traditional march: 827 (76,718 acres)
    -- Ambush: 24 (1,071 acres)
    -- Raze: 1 (0 acres)
    -- Massacre: 1 (4,599 population)
    -- Abduct: 2
    -- Failed: 16 (1.8% failure)
    -- Uniques: 580

Congrats to Barcoloco and GG Bin Bin for the strong fight!
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Sir Postalot
    Not sure I've ever seen a result as impressive. Right OOW fighting a pumped #1 kd as good as emeriti. Looks like a great fight by both, just dwarf is better than human, but the prep advantage made it close. Em probably needed to sprinkle in some masses early when they could.

/me giggles

Flogger said sprinkle..... like he is a Trump party attendee.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Strategy Moderator
    Looks like they both lost this one from Munk charts.

12 days of war with Emeriti gaining only 9.5k acres and Barcoloco gaining only 4k acres. As a comparison, Mango gained 50k during that period.

Enthusiast
    Emeriti has what 25-30k pool? Puts them at 90+k if they can pump those acres. Wouldn't be surprised if they went for b2b or initiate a kd like 2:2 where they can use their size advantage on their big provs to win and be able to dodge bigger kds.
    BLUE your my boy!

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty87 View Post
    Emeriti has what 25-30k pool? Puts them at 90+k if they can pump those acres. Wouldn't be surprised if they went for b2b or initiate a kd like 2:2 where they can use their size advantage on their big provs to win and be able to dodge bigger kds.
    I mean, based on the absalom code, all pandas has to do is not retal for 12 hours an then emeriti isn't hostile.

Hell, according to the absalom code, even if emeriti waves pandas, notices are still valid and you just have to call dibs and wave them anyway!

Strategy Moderator
    Meep, technically that was the anti-absalom code.

Forum Addict
    Bull**** ASF! How many time you gonna manipulate people with that ****. You waved my kd and said no hits in 12 hours so no hostile...you should be ashamed of yourself.

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty87 View Post
    IF they are both left alone un taxed, able to blow all their pool after they rewhore their bottom end to 1500 acres my guess puts them at 105 and 95k acres. Neither are THAT massively behind in acres, just really wpa/gc....and horribly out positioned.
    Quote Originally Posted by AquaSeaFoam View Post
    Looks like they both lost this one from Munk charts.

12 days of war with Emeriti gaining only 9.5k acres and Barcoloco gaining only 4k acres. As a comparison, Mango gained 50k during that period.
    Given Barcoloco's top size they could reasonably get the cfs in place as they have the WW bonus to re-train and could not explore untill cf's are up. Might drop em a tad but still similarly sized to beastblood. Neither side seems THAT screwed unless someone is out to get em.

Yea or what Smitty87 said....b2b may not be great as far as pool goes but 5300 acres dwarfs who can train specs due to warhero v 3000 acre t/m's isnt a 100% loss. Always fun to make unpredictable wild moves when you're "behind"
    Last edited by Persain; 23-06-2017 at 04:51.

Meep, technically that was the anti-absalom code.
    But thats not true, thats what Absalom used to justify double hostiling AMA.

Strategy Moderator
    Korp, that was a longstanding compromise from anti-abs days. Absalom never wanted to define a hostile beyond "being obvious when there was one" due to knowing that any definition would simply be abused. There was an alliance summit meeting initiated by anti-abs that lead to the 12h rule.

Havok waving AMA was quite a unique situation with many other factors as you know (including Havoc having noticed you before you initiated hostile on sanc and sanc being way below declare range and sanc offering a free wave for cf and pretty much any cf deal Elit wanted, and Elit stating he would not cf Sanc until eoa unless Havoc also gave a long cf.)

Korp, that was a longstanding compromise from anti-abs days. Absalom never wanted to define a hostile beyond "being obvious when there was one" due to knowing that any definition would simply be abused. There was an alliance summit meeting initiated by anti-abs that lead to the 12h rule.

Havok waving AMA was quite a unique situation with many other factors as you know (including Havoc having noticed you before you initiated hostile on sanc and sanc being way below declare range and sanc offering a free wave for cf and pretty much any cf deal Elit wanted, and Elit stating he would not cf Sanc until eoa unless Havoc also gave a long cf.)
    So what you are saying is Absalom talks a lot but when push comes to show they were no better than anyone else.

Thread Information