Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Emeriti VS 7:15

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Doesn't kuhan know uber is just supposed to be a side gig? I expect more from my brown bear :(

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    Perhaps because you lost the bet and didn't pay up? If you're doing so financially well, $100 shouldn't be a big deal to you. While kuhan on the other hand, is a poor bastard having to drive Uber all day for ****ty rates in SF traffic!

Can you name 5 different KDs from the past ages?

There haven't really been a lot of kingdoms really trying the past ages... but your pink glasses probably prevent you from willing to see & aknowledge it.
    Land/nw crown competition last 5 ages was probably the worst in like all of Utopia.

Sure, mod/astron tried but they lack experience. Almost none of the guys from OS who merged had whoring experience. I wasn't leading in recent ages, I wasn't even among the most active guys in the kingdom (I was more like bottom activity). Would you tell me it's a shame for the inexperienced mod/astron to loose against some old die hard farts who've been playing forever? Likewise, is it a shame for WSK for not making it all the way? They're good at warring but lack whoring skills and the with warring at the top. Took Pyro multiple ages of trial and error to make it.

It's fairly easy to lead a kingdom to victory in current era if you have experienced leaders and a mostly experienced core.
    If it's so easy and you are so good in strategy, you should have done better. You like to make these comments at me but historically I have done so much better and have never lost to you. I like how you say "I wasn't leading" but you should really rephrase that to say "flogger wasn't leading." Also please remind ever when you were the monarch of a kingdom that crowned? In the past you used to play with flogger but he was the main one. I remember you used to be the main leader of Insolence/Inzzolence but those kingdoms never crowned or came close to it.

If you want to use classic troll argument #2 quoted above against me about riding coat tails you'll know it's not true and can feel free to pm ASF or anyone else you'd like.

As for Kuhan he was supposed to send his money to be held in escrow if he wanted to bet with me as I told him initially and he never did. You guys can keep saying that all you want but it is just a dull sword. If that's the only thing you can say considering you've never beaten me yet I win against your kds consistently then ok that's all you got.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    How many of the lately won crowns are impressive though? Yep, that's right. Just about none.

I always have to laugh when you say stuff like this, lol. Nobody is ever relevant except Proteus.

Lmao. Since when is leading a topkd to a crown in current era impressive? I'd rather see you do it with a subtop KD whilst fighting against the top. Can you, Proteus? I'd wager $100 you can't, but you wouldn't pay up anyway.
    Winning 3 B2B crowns with the third being a tripple is impressive, how many people have done that? You haven't.

No, I'm not the only one who is relevant, just random forum trolls and kd peons talking smack are not. If they quit, they can be easily replaced.

Again, if winning is so easy, your kd would have won more. What you fail to understand is a few of the kds around today are on the same caliber of their predecessor kds that disbanded ages ago and are composed of experienced players and leaders. Had these kds been transported back 20-30 ages ago they would be top kds and win crowns in that era as well. There only have been a handful of good kds in the last 10 years and those kds were the ones lead by Elit, Flogger, ex-Abs leaders, coss/marcel/hesus. All of these people are still around for the most part. The difference is you'd have a lot of fodder kds in the old days and 3 good kds farming everyone. If you want to go back earlier in time it's a different story but ages 30-50 it's the situation I described above, the same set of people would always win.

Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    If it's so easy and you are so good in strategy, you should have done better. You like to make these comments at me but historically I have done so much better and have never lost to you. I like how you say "I wasn't leading" but you should really rephrase that to say "flogger wasn't leading." Also please remind ever when you were the monarch of a kingdom that crowned? In the past you used to play with flogger but he was the main one. I remember you used to be the main leader of Insolence/Inzzolence but those kingdoms never crowned or came close to it.

If you want to use classic troll argument #2 quoted above against me about riding coat tails you'll know it's not true and can feel free to pm ASF or anyone else you'd like.

As for Kuhan he was supposed to send his money to be held in escrow if he wanted to bet with me as I told him initially and he never did. You guys can keep saying that all you want but it is just a dull sword. If that's the only thing you can say considering you've never beaten me yet I win against your kds consistently then ok that's all you got.
    Historically you havent done anything better than him. :) I mean, all you did was join a premade kingdom and then just rode on their success. History speaks that when you dont have the heavy backing you cant do ****. Like to prove me wrong? What other kd that you helped built and co-lead did end up successfull?

That wasnt the initial agreement since you accepted the bet with no other conditions and not until you lost you started talking about escrow. lol. Not a single mentioned of "escrow" before you lost. But I guess 50 dollars is a lot of money for a janitor like Proteus cut him some slack.

The quality of the kingdoms today and back then cant be compared just cause of the simple fact that there were tons of more "good" kds around. Checking rankings shows that there was barely any consistencys in rankings either, you could have kingdoms like Warcry winning an age between age (30-50) or Pantheon dominating the rest of kingdoms. Playboys did a b2b though so same kingdoms winning no? Same kingdoms in the top 10? sure. Like for example Rage never managed to do a b2b during that time.
    Last edited by Korp; 20-06-2017 at 15:24.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    You are quick to judge others but what have you done? Have you ever even lead a kd, picked setup, planned strategy, dealt with wars, and managed to win?

Why does someone need to prove themselves to you?

What makes you an authority on this game?

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I'll repeat myself.

Less #PayKuhan
    More Emeriti vs 7:15

I do humbly regret my ignoring moderator instructions and remaining off topic
    Last edited by Palem; 20-06-2017 at 16:30.

Forum Fanatic

And Palem's forum game is OP
    Last edited by Palem; 20-06-2017 at 16:31.

Forum Fanatic

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Hell even Palem built a kd that had more success than Proteus did.
    I simply join kingdoms that retal like the Rock knows it doesn't matter what your name is. It's the only detail that trumps theme. Everything else is like "yeah, ok."
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Last edited by Palem; 20-06-2017 at 16:32.

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    I'll repeat myself.

Less #PayKuhan
    More Emeriti vs 7:15

Emeriti spread out in the last ~16 hours, taking an extra surge of land. It had the effect of trimming a bit of econ from our dwarves so we're 200k peons behind now. But the unit gap is only 6k, which is good! Morale seems high still. I assume the big dwarves in Emeriti are a problem, but I'm not paying attention to how we're fighting them. I'm sure there's a plan for them and our T/M's are [hopefully] wreaking havoc on them in some capacity.

The war continues!!
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    100 is the same 1. And 1/92 just means .92.

| Blade of Dragons Mate | Mythos | S 1 3 3 7 Y | Desolated Mythos | Pandas | Barcoloco |

Quote Originally Posted by CannaWhoopazz View Post
    Emeriti spread out in the last ~16 hours, taking an extra surge of land. It had the effect of trimming a bit of econ from our dwarves so we're 200k peons behind now. But the unit gap is only 6k, which is good! Morale seems high still. I assume the big dwarves in Emeriti are a problem, but I'm not paying attention to how we're fighting them. I'm sure there's a plan for them and our T/M's are [hopefully] wreaking havoc on them in some capacity.

The war continues!!
    I remember when HAvok jumped us and they had a 15K acre cow and we had none and we warred them for three weeks until they WD after we demolished their cow. Stick to your guns. (Of course, I had 5 faery prince sages with full spell book and 250 bpa.....)
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

@OT Looks bad for 7:15 but I dunno how much of that NW disparity is on land vs troops.
    Last edited by Palem; 20-06-2017 at 18:19.

Thread Information