Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Emeriti VS 7:15

Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    Why don't you pick one of the kds that aren't currently in war or are you only interested in vulturing people but don't wanna go head to head against kds that are OOW?
    Oh, all the decisions are just above me proteus. I am but a lowly camp follower. So all I can do is wait.

I guess that will be emeriti's excuse this age though. You know what though? I bet we could accept acres for CF on emeriti so we don't vulture them. We can use that to stack and make the largest province in the game and plan to war them at the end of the age.

I feel like somehow I have heard this story before....
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    Oh, all the decisions are just above me proteus. I am but a lowly camp follower. So all I can do is wait.

I guess that will be emeriti's excuse this age though. You know what though? I bet we could accept acres for CF on emeriti so we don't vulture them. We can use that to stack and make the largest province in the game and plan to war them at the end of the age.

I feel like somehow I have heard this story before....
    Except last age we tried to war you before you had warred anyone but you wanted the easier fight vs another kd. We gave notice and thm retracted as a favor when we didn't also have to.

But outside of last age, how many times has Emeriti fought BB and farmed?

asdasd
    Last edited by octobrev; 21-06-2017 at 21:50. Reason: read the question wrong :(
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    Except last age we tried to war you before you had warred anyone but you wanted the easier fight vs another kd. We gave notice and thm retracted as a favor when we didn't also have to.

But outside of last age, how many times has Emeriti fought BB and farmed?
    And Emeriti did not take an easy war earlier this age?

huh.....

Yeah... the situations are completely different. I can see why you are indeed holier.

Where is your statue again?
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Forum Fanatic
    And Emeriti did not take an easy war earlier this age?

huh.....

Yeah... the situations are completely different. I can see why you are indeed holier.

Where is your statue again?
    I don't know if you recall, you gained a lot of acres in your war last age and were #1 after WW bonus, bigger than us. After this war ends, if we are to win, we will not be #1 and the several top kds would be bigger.

We had a kd push war, that's our fault too? Your kd also had an easy war this age....

I guess what can I say, you guys are the best and are always right.

I like to post
    Probs the worst that can happen to Emeriti/Pandas now is suffering PKs because each PK would destroy like 2-2.5K pool?

Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    Probs the worst that can happen to Emeriti/Pandas now is suffering PKs because each PK would destroy like 2-2.5K pool?
    Rofl

You just love to stir the pot.

Needs to get out more
    Mmm. Whatcha cookin'?

The competitive powers in here are glowing cherry red.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Post Demon
    That implies this war ever ends so they can use that pool :p

Post Fiend
    Except pool has a soft cap of 700 acres per prov :p or does it continue to grow in war?
    Age 65: Honor crown with ED and #1 honor DW.
    Age 71: Honor/Land/NW Crown with Barcaloo

Quote Originally Posted by Zapaza View Post
    Except pool has a soft cap of 700 acres per prov :p or does it continue to grow in war?
    No cap in war.

Postaholic
    it will keep grow in war.

I like to post
    Aye. If we assume they were empty before conflict they should have close to 1K now on each prov.

not more? How many days have they been going?

3*24*#days war has gone

as minimum per province pool.

I like to post
    not more? How many days have they been going?

3*24*#days war has gone

as minimum per province pool.

12 days, so close to 1K.

Thread Information