Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Emeriti VS 7:15

yeah I just went back and looked. huh. This really feels like it has gone a lot longer. Time crawls when you are bored.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zapaza View Post
    Except pool has a soft cap of 700 acres per prov :p or does it continue to grow in war?
    That's not a cap, just when the land starts to decay. I think at 1500a(?) the decay and generation balance each other, which would be an equilibrium point but still not a cap. There is no decay while in war, so the explore pool can go above that equilibrium point, but the acres available will decrease until it reaches equilibrium again, unless the acres are explored of course.

I guess my point is "cap" is the wrong word, since technically the explore pool has no cap. It can reach a billion acres if a war lasted long enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    100 is the same 1. And 1/92 just means .92.

| Blade of Dragons Mate | Mythos | S 1 3 3 7 Y | Desolated Mythos | Pandas | Barcoloco |

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    12 days, so close to 1K.
    Eow mechanics aren't good enough to dump that much pool and not get owned in vulture. When you have a farm war that ends quick and dump pool in EOW it's very strong but any long term conflict when you have people pumping and stocking oow to vulture, mechanics are no help..

Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    Eow mechanics aren't good enough to dump that much pool and not get owned in vulture. When you have a farm war that ends quick and dump pool in EOW it's very strong but any long term conflict when you have people pumping and stocking oow to vulture, mechanics are no help..
    Generally, the restricted growth has made me miserable this age. LOOOOOOONG periods of stagnation. All in all, perhaps one of the most boring ages ever. About the only more boring age was whichever one we lost bad on an early war and just sat around with nothing to do all age. In some ways this is worse though because there is the hope that we MIGHT do smething so I still have to bother to log in and pay attention.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    True. Perhaps I'll vulture your KD if you keep stalling on that CF :)

Should be about 7-8 raw wpa + maxed out magic/BE/pop and military sci by then ^^ (plus enough gc to pump to -7 ppa KD-wide).

Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    True. Perhaps I'll vulture your KD if you keep stalling on that CF :)

Should be about 7-8 raw wpa + maxed out magic/BE/pop and military sci by then ^^ (plus enough gc to pump to -7 ppa KD-wide).
    If you had the balls, you wouldn't talk it to death, you would just do it.
    Empty barrels make the most noise as they say :)
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Quote Originally Posted by MrCurious View Post
    Do people actually say that?

| Blade of Dragons Mate | Mythos | S 1 3 3 7 Y | Desolated Mythos | Pandas | Barcoloco |

Not that I've ever heard

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCurious View Post
    If you had the balls, you wouldn't talk it to death, you would just do it.
    Good point. But currently it seems as if Pandas will just keep Emeriti in conflict indefinitely. So sigh... no funsies :(

Post Fiend
    March 3 of YR4 Bee Criativ (7:11) has withdrawn from war. Our people rejoice at our victory!

Postaholic
    Gratz Balo, there was never gonna be any other outcome, ems dont know how to war, you do, infact this is just another proof on how they can only win something if they sit all age and manipulate numbers.

A 12 day war between top kingdoms, and the thread only reached 11 pages?! What's happening to these forums?

Postaholic
    well clear picture of it was no acident you beat em to crown last age, you are infact the better kingdom (as proven last age also) gratz, i bet we soon get a post from don pro pro that he dident play.
    Infact all leadership is on vm this age and they are taking it slow,.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike^ View Post
    well clear picture of it was no acident you beat em to crown last age, you are infact the better kingdom (as proven last age also) gratz, i bet we soon get a post from don pro pro that he dident play.
    Infact all leadership is on vm this age and they are taking it slow,.
    T/M ops are insanely strong this age.

I had 28% WTs on 119% BE (after blizzard), 3 tpa raw on 117% sci and it was cut down like it was nothing.

I like to post
    gfg
    Last edited by Bart of Sparta; 22-06-2017 at 21:36.

Thread Information