Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Emeriti VS 7:15

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    What on earth does that have to do with that player being a dumbass to die?

Jesus, you reason like a Trump pundit. "President Trump appears to be under investigation, what are your thoughts?" "in 1996, Hillary Clinton......"

Please try to think of relevancy Proteus. Or else I will have to say, learn to perform on your debts before you judge anyone. I still can't believe a non-performer like you purports to work in banking.

I will ask one thing Proteus. Given the state of today's player base, why does it mean anything to take the players in emeriti and lead them to a crown? That is like saying "take the Golden State Warriors to the Cayhoga county pee wee basketball league championship to prove your leadership accomplishments!"

You reason like you have Kleinfelter's syndrome. Seriously man...
    I don't know why people keep bringing up this kuhan thing, is that all you can say to troll me since none of you trolls actually managed to beat me ever? I've lost like 3 wars in my entire career and they were to really good people, not random trolls. I do really well financially IRL and I could care less about these comments, please get something more relevant to talk about.

As for competition, there are currently less kingdoms competing but this is both good and bad. There are also less farm kingdoms growing big every age unlike in past ages. The good kingdoms competing are mostly lead by the same leaders that led the good kingdoms many ages ago. The people that are leading this kd also led some of the top kds 30 ages ago and many ex-leaders playing as well, how is that any different from any of the other good kds people have played in.

And if you want to take a swing at Emeriti and less competitive player base what does that say about your kingdom because apparently it's so easy and they haven't won anything in a very long time. Kinda makes that argument not hold water.

Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    I don't know why people keep bringing up this kuhan thing,
    Because it demonstrates you are a non-performer.

is that all you can say to troll me since none of you trolls actually managed to beat me ever?
    I don't know if I have never beaten you. I suspect I have since I have beaten every ABS kd at least once someplace in ages 4-33, unless you are even newer in which case, it is possible I have never beaten, not that it matters because you clearly are completely spastic and only measure value in a meaningless online game. Its kind of strange...

I've lost like 3 wars in my entire career and they were to really good people, not random trolls. I do really well financially IRL and I could care less about these comments, please get something more relevant to talk about.
    Facts no in evidence as the only payment owed was not paid. Near as I can tell you are just a defaulter.

As for competition, there are currently less kingdoms competing but this is both good and bad. There are also less farm kingdoms growing big every age unlike in past ages. The good kingdoms competing are mostly lead by the same leaders that led the good kingdoms many ages ago. The people that are leading this kd also led some of the top kds 30 ages ago and many ex-leaders playing as well, how is that any different from any of the other good kds people have played in.
    Really? You can't tell the myriad differences in mechanics and the highly reduced leadership pool? You can't be being serious and want us to think you are intelligent.

And if you want to take a swing at Emeriti and less competitive player base what does that say about your kingdom because apparently it's so easy and they haven't won anything in a very long time. Kinda makes that argument not hold water.
    I am sorry, did you think I was trying to say that I thought BB was something special? Did I write that someplace? I am pretty sure I have not.

I know I am a very vague shadow of what I used to be back in ages pre 33 when I would play in like 5 kingdoms simultaneously and all that other crap ( so miss the old proxy servers, they were evil but fun). Thus, I would never say that any of these kingdoms I play in are special in terms of "skill" or "competitiveness". They are special in other ways that are very satisfying, but not as some sort of measurable accomplishment relative to even the non-crowning kingdoms in pre age 33 competition.

btw, I am still waiting to hear your rationale about how the player in emeriti who died is not a dumbass for dying.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Post Fiend
    Is it some new trend to troll Proteus?

You guys keep saying that he's feeding of ASF and Jdorje's glory, but as far as I know, both of said people, would not have random noobs in their kd's, let alone in the leadership of kd's like Rage i.e.

I have had the honour to play with people like Zoot, ASF and Jdorje, cant remember if I ever played with Proteus, but I do remember the nick and that it had respect back in the days, where there was real competitive kd bases on both servers.
    Strategy Lost CBC
    Bad Company KLA
    Founder of Disturbed KLA
    Zenobias Zealots
    SoRRoW of Exodus
    Equilibrium of Absalom
    Sanctuary of Absalom
    FORCE of Exodus

Post Fiend
    Can we please get an update again? earlier today nw diff. was around 700k+ now its closer to 1 mill again..

Emeriti seems to be gaining acres though.
    Strategy Lost CBC
    Bad Company KLA
    Founder of Disturbed KLA
    Zenobias Zealots
    SoRRoW of Exodus
    Equilibrium of Absalom
    Sanctuary of Absalom
    FORCE of Exodus

Strategy Moderator
    I don't know why people keep bringing up this kuhan thing, is that all you can say to troll me since none of you trolls actually managed to beat me ever? I've lost like 3 wars in my entire career and they were to really good people, not random trolls.
    ooh Proteus compliments me yay. does that mean i get to troll u?

being on topic though either side wanna update whats going on, war still looks pretty even

Needs to get out more
    Yes, I'm sure there's some deep stuff going on. I'm happy to speculate the inner workings between my ears.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Don't confuse needling proteus and pointing out that he is often full of **** for lack of respect. Of course he is respected. He is also just increadibly full of **** with an over-inflated sense of "uto-worth". But that is to be expected (imho) as he is one of the rare remaining people who actually care if they "win" in this game.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Forum Addict
    I don't know why people keep bringing up this kuhan thing, is that all you can say to troll me since none of you trolls actually managed to beat me ever? I've lost like 3 wars in my entire career and they were to really good people, not random trolls. I do really well financially IRL and I could care less about these comments, please get something more relevant to talk about.

You know why it is impossible to "beat" you don proteus? Because when you lose a war, all of a sudden you are taking an age off, or were away that particular time so you didn't lead that war. You try to do all diplomacy and everything but you don't play those wars do you...
    It is not hard to lead people that do not need to be lead. Go to a midtier ghetto and lets see how many wars you would win.

Quote Originally Posted by Persain View Post
    being on topic though either side wanna update whats going on, war still looks pretty even

Emeriti stopped sending dragons a while ago (they sent 4 and we killed 4). Both kingdoms are using Barrier ritual constantly now, refreshing every time the old one expires.

While Emeriti still has a peon advantage, their troop advantage is almost completely gone. We're about 10k troops behind now.

Edit: I've been notified that Emeriti sent 5 drakes and we killed 5 drakes. It's a long war, I was on sitting for a bit there.
    Last edited by CannaWhoopazz; 20-06-2017 at 02:15.
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    100 is the same 1. And 1/92 just means .92.

| Blade of Dragons Mate | Mythos | S 1 3 3 7 Y | Desolated Mythos | Pandas | Barcoloco |

Post Fiend
    How many crowns has BB won lately? Yep, that's right. #Beg4Flogger

Why would someone be ashamed of one of the best kds in the history of this game? For someone as irrelevant as you, you sure talk a lot of ****. Go and lead a kd like Emeriti and crown, then maybe you can talk.
    i wonder if i was irrelevant to you or to the game, how can someone like me grab ur attention easily with the "****" i talk. Its maybe because i know how full of **** you are and that you were a nothing back in the old days...and yet still a nothing in Emerititi? you're like the piece of **** that wont fall off the ass-hair even after wiping several times (this is an example of you hijacking ASF and other top players efforts while leading successful kds and sticking them to your own imaginary book of pride). <3 Migz

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Migz View Post
    i wonder if i was irrelevant to you or to the game, how can someone like me grab ur attention easily with the "****" i talk. Its maybe because i know how full of **** you are and that you were a nothing back in the old days...and yet still a nothing in Emerititi? you're like the piece of **** that wont fall off the ass-hair even after wiping several times (this is an example of you hijacking ASF and other top players efforts while leading successful kds and sticking them to your own imaginary book of pride). <3 Migz
    None of this is true. People you referenced in your post wouldn't agree with you. Go ask them.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansoor View Post
    You know why it is impossible to "beat" you don proteus? Because when you lose a war, all of a sudden you are taking an age off, or were away that particular time so you didn't lead that war. You try to do all diplomacy and everything but you don't play those wars do you...
    It is not hard to lead people that do not need to be lead. Go to a midtier ghetto and lets see how many wars you would win.
    Its funny how the people that try to troll me always use the same untrue arguments that have been disputed multiple times: 1) I was not leading in the kd I played in, 2) I rode someone's coat tails, 3) pay kuhan....Then you have the people who either founded those kingdoms or played in them me disputed your claims of 1) and 2). 3) Just makes me laugh because its something I don't give a crap about and has nothing to do with competing.

Considering the people who founded these kingdoms already posted what my role was, #1 and #2 have no factual basis, go and PM them yourselves and find out so maybe you can troll with something more 'factual'

I know you really wanted to believe you beat us but ASF and I both retired the prior age and the kingdom was under new management, there was even a post in forums that said farewell and all of that..which was BEFORE the previous age ended. However, don't worry, you got to experience what it is like playing against me the age after when I joined a new kd after getting settled in my job (see below).

The first age I joined AMA and you waved us, Elit had to go to play in a chess tournament and left me to run war...and we all know the outcome, you got farmed badly. If you need a refresher, check here: http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...highlight=rage

As for ghetto warring, the first age I made a kd with a few other players we were T10 and beat Mercy of Abs in war and won a province land crown.
    Last edited by Proteus; 20-06-2017 at 02:09.

Its funny that Proteus talks so much smack cause he never achieved anything on his own. Everything he tried on without help from others has failed. :)

You also farmed out your whole kd to get that land province crown I dont know if that is such a huge accomplishment selling out your kd just to get a province crown and lol at bragging about beating Mercy hahhahahahaha.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Its funny that Proteus talks so much smack cause he never achieved anything on his own. Everything he tried on without help from others has failed. :)

You also farmed out your whole kd to get that land province crown I dont know if that is such a huge accomplishment selling out your kd just to get a province crown and lol at bragging about beating Mercy hahhahahahaha.
    See classic use of example #2 I provided above. You are welcome to PM others in an attempt to verify your false claims, I actually encourage you to do so.

We went up against Sanc in our first age as a kingdom together and 1/2 our kd members never played in a growth kingdom before, no one expected to win. Is it better to WD and win nothing and still lose a good amount of land or stay in longer and win some sort of crown. And its funny that you mock Mercy because they spanked your beloved Evil Dragons on multiple occasions.

Korp you notice how the commentators on NBA/NFL, etc are all former pros and usually have more than one championship ring..the funny thing is the commentators on these forums do not have the skill, experience, ability to do anything other than sling mud on the forums. What you have personally accomplished other than be The Mouth of the Forums?

Before addressing me again, you should present your utopia resume for evaluation and we will measure your prestige or lack thereof. Come at me bro.

Needs to get out more
    It's ok, I like all you guys. Isn't that nice?

Thank you for the update, CannaWhoopazz.

Off Topic Edit: I'm not a believer in CFs, however, maybe I can continue to retal for acres and become one of the select dwarf food marts. It's not the food it's my shadow light that's trifling.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 20-06-2017 at 03:20.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Thread Information