Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Emeriti VS 7:15

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    Lol'd
    Dun worry Prot, both the absalom and anti-absalom codes have been replaced by the Code of Sparta, as written down in the holy annals of Spartanism.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike^ View Post
    you could call it a "multi" culture if you like.
    nopes, it's a league of ordinary but intelligent people.

Postaholic
    ye sure looked hard for barco to dump that pool, any other great insight don pro pro.

Intra raze and resets?

Hahahahahahaha
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Sheister - I am sure they have a plan its after all the greatest kd in Utopian history.

Yes. They remained n undefeated.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    Yes. They remained n undefeated.
    Well you know proteus secret trick to never losing "I didnt play"

Director of Age Changes
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

Needs to get out more
    It's t/meriti ~

SPOCK: Yes.*
    (They watch as Kirk returns to the bamboo clump and picks out a short, wide stem.)*
    SPOCK: Fascinating. Good. Good. (Kirk cuts vines to length against a rock) He knows, Doctor. He has reasoned it out.
    (Potassium nitrate gets shoveled into the bamboo)*
    SPOCK: Yes. Yes.
    MCCOY: What is it, Spock?
    SPOCK; An invention, Doctor. First potassium nitrate, and now if he can find some sulphur and a charcoal deposit or ordinary coal.*
    (Kirk is at the outcrop of sharp diamonds, and putting them into the bamboo too.)*
    MCCOY: What's he doing?
    SPOCK; Diamonds. The hardest known substance. Impelled by sufficient force, they would make formidable projectiles.
    MCCOY: What force?
    SPOCK: Recall your basic chemistry, Doctor. Gunpowder.*
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Post Fiend
    boo
    Last edited by maugrim; 25-06-2017 at 20:05. Reason: hemad

Needs to get out more
    Land syndrome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    Eow mechanics aren't good enough to dump that much pool and not get owned in vulture. When you have a farm war that ends quick and dump pool in EOW it's very strong but any long term conflict when you have people pumping and stocking oow to vulture, mechanics are no help..
    ? We took like +40% land in our WSK war, and then almost doubled in eow with pool, and instead of vulturing us emeriti noticed pandas.

So apparently mechanics were good enough?

After we beat sleepy, we dumped like 30k pool and again nobody was ready to fight us or notice us eow before we could turn around and pump?

How are current mechanics, with super eow, buffed fort, and barrier, not good enough to pool dump and then prep?

Your explore pays for itself in 30-36 hours depending on race/pers/sci. You've then got 36h more eow and 48h of max fort w/ barrier to play with and out-econ/train your opponent on more land and more peons.
    Last edited by Meep; 25-06-2017 at 20:08.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by AquaSeaFoam View Post
    Meep, technically that was the anti-absalom code.
    Wasn't this what abs did with the sanc/ama/havoc situation?

Havoc told AMA they were noticing pre-emptively, and they were waving no matter what AMA did.

AMA didn't CF sanc, and waved them.

Sanc retal'd and robbed until 12h before notice was up.

Havoc waved when notice was up.

Now, I have no problem with this, but lets not say that isn't how abs played given the opportunity to?
    Last edited by Meep; 25-06-2017 at 20:09.

Enthusiast
    Wow, barcoloco is so good at uto. They mentally broke Emeriti so bad that they reset half their kd. Then barco decided to double up in acres like a bunch of bosses and are right in the crown race again after being an after thought. This is the mark of true greatness we're seeing.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by sexual harassment panda View Post
    Wow, barcoloco is so good at uto. They mentally broke Emeriti so bad that they reset half their kd. Then barco decided to double up in acres like a bunch of bosses and are right in the crown race again after being an after thought. This is the mark of true greatness we're seeing.
    Took me quite some effort to create a KD capable of that, I'm proud of all those in Barcoloco. I hope now people in hindsight can see that what happened 3 ages ago was a form of "extreme vetting". Sure it caused you some grief but it now led to a crown and a humiliation of a 3-peat crown-contender. It enabled you to get rid of dead weight like Loons and forge a way stronger Kingdom :)

Thread Information