Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: Emeriti VS 7:15

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Postaholic
    lol bart is now trying to ride on other kingdoms glory don pro pro style.

Cappo, tyler, hesus and grew all the way man.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike^ View Post
    lol bart is now trying to ride on other kingdoms glory don pro pro style.

Cappo, tyler, hesus and grew all the way man.
    Yes, it IS all on them. Just saying they needed a little push to really become a competitive KD rather than a KD that "participated".

Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    Yes, it IS all on them. Just saying they needed a little push to really become a competitive KD rather than a KD that "participated".
    I think you give yourself too much credit.

I doubt most of us even remember what happened that age lol. I know I barely do.

I like to post

Someone refreshed my memory. That was very ****ty of you!

I like to post
    Well yea I agree that vulturing you was a ****ty move. And perhaps I should've told you in advance what I knew, but given recent history I wasn't very inclined to. Whoever however claims it was me who put that in motion is selling spear lies.

Please, do tell the tale then

No one looks that great taking a ****, lame or otherwise.

But if America had only committed to a plan of action the Vietnam war might not have been such a defeat.

This is the thread to discuss historical "what ifs" yes?
    "Because of the implication"

Quote Originally Posted by joeblogs View Post
    But if America had only committed to a plan of action the Vietnam war might not have been such a defeat.

This is the thread to discuss historical "what ifs" yes?
    My 'Media in Politics' professor once suggested that, had the United States not allowed reporters into the combat zones with video cameras so freely, the American public wouldn't have had such negative feelings toward the war.

Comparing the media's coverage of World War 2, and even the coverage of the Korean War, you can see a sharp contrast. WWII media coverage was extremely patriotic, and romanticized the war. The horrible conditions, as well as the horrendous actions taken by the American Armed Forces were rarely reported in a meaningful way. That changed a little media's coverage of the Korean War, but TV wasn't widespread yet so most of the media's video reports were missed by the majority of the public.

Yes, the American government refused to fully commit, the military thought Veitnam was just another Korean War, and there are a ****load of other things the Americans ****ed up, but the Tet Offensive was actually more a victory for the American Armed Forces than the sign of trouble the media portrayed it as.
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    100 is the same 1. And 1/92 just means .92.

| Blade of Dragons Mate | Mythos | S 1 3 3 7 Y | Desolated Mythos | Pandas | Barcoloco |

I'm not saying allowing the media to have such broad access to the war was why it failed, I'm just saying that was a mistake of the Americans, and could have allowed America to finish the fight.
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    100 is the same 1. And 1/92 just means .92.

| Blade of Dragons Mate | Mythos | S 1 3 3 7 Y | Desolated Mythos | Pandas | Barcoloco |

Didn't havoc tell you they were coming for you after the sanc war, before your sanc war even ended.
    So, dibs is a thing? ...

Isn't it YOUR responsibility to figure out your diplo and CF other threats when you have a conflict coming, not theirs?
    Why should they cater to the exact whims of someone that did notice them? Seems rather stupid to me? "Oh **** they noticed us better stop everything else we planned to do and just sit here and wait for them!"

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    So, dibs is a thing? ...

Why should they cater to the exact whims of someone that did notice them? Seems rather stupid to me? "Oh **** they noticed us better stop everything else we planned to do and just sit here and wait for them!"
    How is notice dibs? Anyone else is free to notice too

Notice doesnt mean you have to fight, notice means our cf is going to be dropped at this date, and unless it would be ****playing you (waving into an active conflict), im probably waving you.

Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    How is notice dibs? Anyone else is free to notice too

Notice doesnt mean you have to fight, notice means our cf is going to be dropped at this date, and unless it would be ****playing you (waving into an active conflict), im probably waving you.
    But you just wrote that Elit should have taken care of all other threats and everything else they planned just to cater to Havoc cause havoc had noticed them.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    But you just wrote that Elit should have taken care of all other threats and everything else they planned just to cater to Havoc cause havoc had noticed them.
    He should have, doesn't mean he has to.

He still doesn't have to fight.

Havoc still doesn't have to keep him CF'd.

If he doesn't CF people and can't prep, and Havoc is in a situation to own him, oh well.

If he finds a fight elsewhere, oh well tough luck havoc.

Do I get to wave everyone who robs me and just never get noticed?

Thread Information