Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Thread: Emeriti VS 7:15

Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    I run my mouth regardless of where I am because that's what I do.

Surely you know this by now.

You're also not the only member of your KD.

I'm sure we'll be more than happy to fight you Jan1YR6 if Divinity and Barco end up warring, more likely you'll try to go wave spartans or stall war like you did to emeriti last age after you're losing.

Hell, if you want some gold to prep quicker and move that date up since you had to spend your money half training for emeriti and then sleepy, I'm sure I could convince people here to accommodate that too!
    So tell me whoever is of significance in my kd is saying to #2#4 to not fight you. Pretty much flogger said he doesn't much mind fighting upwards, neither do I. And history backs that up. We do fight upwards on more than one occasion. If you timed your cfs properly you shouldn't worry. Let things run their course.
    It's y5 we're halfway there only and you're counting your eggs in the basket already.
    PyroManiaCs Monarch #Pyromaniacs

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by 13nesta13 View Post
    So tell me whoever is of significance in my kd is saying to #2#4 to not fight you. Pretty much flogger said he doesn't much mind fighting upwards, neither do I. And history backs that up. We do fight upwards on more than one occasion. If you timed your cfs properly you shouldn't worry. Let things run their course.
    It's y5 we're halfway there only and you're counting your eggs in the basket already.
    I'm just bored and grumpy at the stagnant situation that happens every age as the KDs in competition dwindle and start looking at taking the easiest options instead of the best fights.

Arguing with Elit and Korp is always a good outlet.

I like to post
    But you're missing the point.

It doesn't matter whether Havoc tells you in eow that they're noticing you effective end of eow.

If Havoc and Sanc want to powerplay you, Sanc can just wait 5 seconds for havoc to send you notice, and then start robbing you.

The effect is the same and changes nothing.

They were going to powerplay you whether they notice you in advance or not.

Saying 'consider my notice starting at the end of your EOW' is no different than me messaging you 5 seconds after the end of eow.

The only time it makes a difference is if you want to drop eow early and immediately jump into another conflict. Which is clearly not the point of having 'no notice in EOW' deals, as those deals are meant to make sure you have adequate eow+notice time to prep for having a CF going away.
    Timing is all what mater in deals in TOP. You cant serve notice before CF expire. After it expire you can serve notice if you don't break any deal terms. No one want to be in 2vs1 relation and its why KDs set in terms: no notice in hostile/war/post war. When you agree on deal you don't know what will be situation after 3-6 weeks when CF expire. What you expect is other party wont jump on you in active relation and you agree on same. Special when you set in terms: no notice in hostile/war/post war.

About concrete situation, Havoc and AMA had this in our terms. They cant give us notice in post war ever if CF already expire. They need to wait till we leave war and can serve notice only if we don't have active relation. Its what both from us agree when we did CF deal.

In your example you just explain how to manipulate deal and use holes for ABS to "legit" power play us. Its alone don't make it legit. People abuse deals and power play like this only when they have power for it. If there is other strong kingdoms its will fire you back. Good example how fail is this tactic is age 50 when ABS arrange GB on Dreams. With so many competitive KDs in server this fire them back.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Timing is all what mater in deals in TOP. You cant serve notice before CF expire. After it expire you can serve notice if you don't break any deal terms. No one want to be in 2vs1 relation and its why KDs set in terms: no notice in hostile/war/post war. When you agree on deal you don't know what will be situation after 3-6 weeks when CF expire. What you expect is other party wont jump on you in active relation and you agree on same. Special when you set in terms: no notice in hostile/war/post war.

About concrete situation, Havoc and AMA had this in our terms. They cant give us notice in post war ever if CF already expire. They need to wait till we leave war and can serve notice only if we don't have active relation. Its what both from us agree when we did CF deal.

In your example you just explain how to manipulate deal and use holes for ABS to "legit" power play us. Its alone don't make it legit. People abuse deals and power play like this only when they have power for it. If there is other strong kingdoms its will fire you back. Good example how fail is this tactic is age 50 when ABS arrange GB on Dreams. With so many competitive KDs in server this fire them back.

It's legit in that they wouldn't be dealbreaking you, and they have no obligations to you beyond whatever your deal was.

It made no MATERIAL difference when havoc said they were noticing you.

If they tell you in advance or sanc waits 5 seconds and they tell you at EOW end, both lead to the exact same outcome.

It's powerplay, not a dealbreak, there's a difference.

ABS getting GB'd back for GBing you is how something like that should end.

You having allies to pressure the other abs KDs, and working your own deal timing so that they don't get to 2v1 powerplay you is what should have happened in the havoc/sanc/ama drama.

I run my mouth regardless of where I am because that's what I do.

Surely you know this by now.

You're also not the only member of your KD.

I'm sure we'll be more than happy to fight you Jan1YR6 if Divinity and Barco end up warring, more likely you'll try to go wave spartans or stall war like you did to emeriti last age after you're losing.

Hell, if you want some gold to prep quicker and move that date up since you had to spend your money half training for emeriti and then sleepy, I'm sure I could convince people here to accommodate that too!
    Also, gold isn't the only issue. If only I live in the world of meep for utopia everything seems so much easier. I have gold. I can fight. Yay.

Scientists take just over a week to mature and we move scientists back and forth to shape for each fight. Unless you want to donate both gold and scientists you can feel free to whatsapp me and discuss. Hook me up on whatsapp.

Elit said it again. Timing is everything. And now you running your mouth off to goad someone into fighting you earlier when you have an express deal that doesn't expire until 6 days later shows volumes of your character. So much talk for appreciating even fights. Lol. Especially when I did offer you a deal that expired earlier/would have expired by now and your kd was the one to request for it to expire later instead.

I like to post
    It's legit in that they wouldn't be dealbreaking you, and they have no obligations to you beyond whatever your deal was.

It made no MATERIAL difference when havoc said they were noticing you.

If they tell you in advance or sanc waits 5 seconds and they tell you at EOW end, both lead to the exact same outcome.

It's powerplay, not a dealbreak, there's a difference.
    Yes if they have done it in this order technically they wont break deal. This will have put us again in 2vs1 situation and effective power play. Its not my fault they n00bed his ****s :P

How you see i don't blame Havoc alone for his deal break but ABS and special Dorje. On first place him being bad sportsmen. If you consider yourself for good you shold give credits to other when beat you in fair 1vs1 fight. Using lame tactics can gain you crown but not respect. Before this age i had most respect to Dorje from all ABS leaders because he know how to war. After this war i loss all respect to him. Its don't matter if you can war if you going to cheat your way for stop your competitor. Its tactic for losers.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

I'm just bored and grumpy at the stagnant situation that happens every age as the KDs in competition dwindle and start looking at taking the easiest options instead of the best fights.

Arguing with Elit and Korp is always a good outlet.
    You're free to have your forum arguments with whoever you wish to keep you out of your boredom but don't spread spear lies. Last I checked the going rate for spear lies was 20k

Post Demon
    Also, gold isn't the only issue. If only I live in the world of meep for utopia everything seems so much easier. I have gold. I can fight. Yay.

Scientists take just over a week to mature and we move scientists back and forth to shape for each fight. Unless you want to donate both gold and scientists you can feel free to whatsapp me and discuss. Hook me up on whatsapp.

Elit said it again. Timing is everything. And now you running your mouth off to goad someone into fighting you earlier when you have an express deal that doesn't expire until 6 days later shows volumes of your character. So much talk for appreciating even fights. Lol. Especially when I did offer you a deal that expired earlier/would have expired by now and your kd was the one to request for it to expire later instead.
    I'm not trying to goad you into anything, wtf does saying we're down to fight earlier if you want and we can accommodate it have to do with my character?

Last time I implied we'd be open to fighting BB earlier, Flogger responded almost immediately saying you guys would be more than happy to embarrass us, so I figured you guys might still see that as an option

If there's no way to make an even fight happen earlier, then I'm obviously not going to push for it?

Post Demon
    You're free to have your forum arguments with whoever you wish to keep you out of your boredom but don't spread spear lies. Last I checked the going rate for spear lies was 20k
    Honestly not sure what a spear lie is, I assume it's a term in Singapore?

What if I spread axe lies instead?

Post Demon
    Yes if they have done it in this order technically they wont break deal. This will have put us again in 2vs1 situation and effective power play. Its not my fault they n00bed his ****s :P

How you see i don't blame Havoc alone for his deal break but ABS and special Dorje. On first place him being bad sportsmen. If you consider yourself for good you shold give credits to other when beat you in fair 1vs1 fight. Using lame tactics can gain you crown but not respect. Before this age i had most respect to Dorje from all ABS leaders because he know how to war. After this war i loss all respect to him. Its don't matter if you can war if you going to cheat your way for stop your competitor. Its tactic for losers.
    I mean, lets be blunt, you weren't going to have the time to prep to fight havoc anyway.

They had like 2rwpa and billions of gold over you, and you were coming fresh OOW.

You were going to be multiple military per acre behind with a one-way dragon.

Pulling off that WW without sanc interference would've been more impressive than the pandas win over emeriti this age.

(Which makes it kind of sad/stupid that abs did what they did in the first place, even if I won't go so far as to call it wrong)

I like to post
    I mean, lets be blunt, you weren't going to have the time to prep to fight havoc anyway.

They had like 2rwpa and billions of gold over you, and you were coming fresh OOW.

You were going to be multiple military per acre behind with a one-way dragon.

Pulling off that WW without sanc interference would've been more impressive than the pandas win over emeriti this age.

(Which makes it kind of sad/stupid that abs did what they did in the first place, even if I won't go so far as to call it wrong)
    All i can say is if Sanctuary didn't interfere, I think Havoc had zero chances in 1vs1 war. Its will have ended in total disaster for them.
    Zauper told me like 5-10 ages later ppl in Havoc really believed they can win this war, so its sad we didn't had it. Person to blame is Dorje.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Post Demon
    All i can say is if Sanctuary didn't interfere, I think Havoc had zero chances in 1vs1 war. Its will have ended in total disaster for them.
    Zauper told me like 5-10 ages later ppl in Havoc really believed they can win this war, so its sad we didn't had it. Person to blame is Dorje.
    Sad indeed, but 'wrong'? I don't think so personally!

I like to post
    Sad indeed, but 'wrong'? I don't think so personally!
    How its not wrong? When 2vs1 become not wrong?
    All this killed not only AMA age but made all achievements from Havoc/Sanctuary not legit. Its was result from power play 2vs1. Here is zero value on it.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Post Demon
    Just to be clear, I'm very much speaking of formerly CR, and now mangoism leadership and not just otherKDs when I say nobody wants the 'hard' fights.

Not trying to say we're some world beating champs over here.

Every age I feel like I say numerous times 'hey lets war the tough competition when we can', and instead get 'but this war is easier, we're extending our CF and going after someone else'

But I think most of you in the top care more about crowns a bit more than me, so in that regard it's understandable.
    Last edited by Meep; 29-06-2017 at 18:08.

Post Demon
    How its not wrong? When 2vs1 become not wrong?
    All this killed not only AMA age but made all achievements from Havoc/Sanctuary not legit. Its was result from power play 2vs1. Here is zero value on it.
    Because deals allowed it.

Just refuse to CF abs unless there's a reset clause in their notices if any other ABS KD waves you.

They don't like it, they don't get to CF!

Hindsight now I suppose.

Thread Information