Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Emeriti VS 7:15

THis thread should be closed. People are only posting about sh1t not relevant to either Emeriti or 7:15
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    THis thread should be closed. People are only posting about sh1t not relevant to either Emeriti or 7:15
    Pfft, dorje is in emeriti, so as long as we keep talking about dorje we're golden broheim.

I post what I want.

Post Demon
    Besides, the longer the thread gets, the more notorious Emeriti is in the annals of history, you want to be the greatest kingdom of all time but you don't even want a wall of 50 page threads with emeriti in the name when people search the forums?

Amateur.

Forum crowns are at least twice as important as actual crowns.

dafuq have uve been smoking the last week? Dubai/octo rubbing off on you?
    Also, i never said you couldnt post whatever u want. I was asking the mod's to close this thread as its not relevant anymore.
    You can post whatever wherever whenever for all I care
    Last edited by Binar; 29-06-2017 at 18:17.
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

I like to post
    This thread is getting out of hand. How can anyone claim Emeriti is even close to the greatest KD in the history of Utopia? Clearly that title is Sparta's and we'll not readily surrender it (look at current charts, if you add the land of my KDs we're #1 in land).

I like to post
    Its very much related to Emerity. How we see we discuss what Dorje did. Do you think if i start play again i wont want to discuss it more careful with him every age?

Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    Because deals allowed it.
    Just refuse to CF abs unless there's a reset clause in their notices if any other ABS KD waves you.
    They don't like it, they don't get to CF!
    Hindsight now I suppose.
    We talk for complete different problems.
    For beginning how events hapend Technically Havoc did deal break.
    Second i dont really care for what did Havoc, because they cant done it if they don't get permission from ABS. So havoc is not important at all.
    My problem is Dorje act immature. We had fair 1vs1 war and he have loss. After it he don't have any moral right to interfere in our well know incoming hostile/war with Havoc. Its simple lame and WRONG.
    Im talk about moral and self respect. For example BB was really bad ally to AMA, im still mad on flogger and Protector, but main reason we was together is because flogger have moral and self respect. He is much more concerned from win fair and not scared to loss war.
    I dont see it in Dorje and any other ex ABS leader.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    Honestly not sure what a spear lie is, I assume it's a term in Singapore?

What if I spread axe lies instead?
    For a forum warrior like you in surprised you don't know who coined that. Lol and no that's not a singaporean term. It was used by elit and it was classic gold.

Pewpew even made a kd theme out of it and spear lies was one of said province names.
    PyroManiaCs Monarch #Pyromaniacs

give me 20k acres for spear lies!
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

I like to post
    give me 20k acres for spear lies!
    Talk to me soft and i will give you discount :)
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I generally close threads for 3 reasons

1. Blatant and pointless necros
    2. Threads have gone completely off the rails and no one is really capable of discussing the topic
    3. The OP asks to close it and I don't have a good reason to deny the request

With war topics like this one, once the war is over and there's nothing left to discuss, I don't care that people continue on discussing whatever tangents have come up because there's no relevant topic left to detract from.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    I generally close threads for 3 reasons

1. Blatant and pointless necros
    2. Threads have gone completely off the rails and no one is really capable of discussing the topic
    3. The OP asks to close it and I don't have a good reason to deny the request

With war topics like this one, once the war is over and there's nothing left to discuss, I don't care that people continue on discussing whatever tangents have come up because there's no relevant topic left to detract from.
    http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...9#post15436829

We can continue here.

Post Demon
    dafuq have uve been smoking the last week? Dubai/octo rubbing off on you?
    Also, i never said you couldnt post whatever u want. I was asking the mod's to close this thread as its not relevant anymore.
    You can post whatever wherever whenever for all I care
    I've been smoking a lack of alcohol for the past month, being sober has made me hate everyone and everything even more than I already used to

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Talk to me soft and i will give you discount :)

Are you saying you like Binar Flacid?
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Thread Information