Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Emeriti VS 7:15

I like to post
    So war is still going? What is name/leaders on second KD if its not secret?
    BinBin how you are doing?
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

afaik it's binbin&co vs hesus&co

i might be wrong though.

I like to post
    Where is Dorje? You cant expect Bin Bin to lead war...
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Elit - congrats on sig update!

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    with bin

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    Elit - congrats on sig update!
    Thanks, i did it after read this post:
    Quote Originally Posted by PikeBadCompany View Post
    Is it some new trend to troll Proteus?

You guys keep saying that he's feeding of ASF and Jdorje's glory, but as far as I know, both of said people, would not have random noobs in their kd's, let alone in the leadership of kd's like Rage i.e.

I have had the honour to play with people like Zoot, ASF and Jdorje, cant remember if I ever played with Proteus, but I do remember the nick and that it had respect back in the days, where there was real competitive kd bases on both servers.

His question clear leak he retired around age 48-50 or early....cant let my signature to leak when i retired too :D

Quote Originally Posted by Persain View Post
    with bin
    If Dorje is around and Bin Bin organize all inactive n00bs war is not over till its over!
    Still there is easy way to win against Emeriti.
    1. chain Bin Bin and prov he sit
    2. He will loss motivation and forget to log prov he sit
    3. Dorje will rage quit after Prov Bin Bin sit die.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    Perhaps because you lost the bet and didn't pay up? If you're doing so financially well, $100 shouldn't be a big deal to you. While kuhan on the other hand, is a poor bastard having to drive Uber all day for ****ty rates in SF traffic!
    I get that it's fun to troll Proteus and all, but let's be fair. On that "bet", if I remember right, Proteus proposed that they formalize it with a middle man and Kuhan ignored this request and therefore the bet was never made official (at Kuhan's choosing.)

Quote Originally Posted by Elit
    p.s. Sorry forgot ASF. Normally he gave a lot strategy explain after Emeriti win wars too :)
    I haven't really been around this age at all (super busy with work and lots of travel.) Also, it's usually dorje that explains the strategy on the forums.

Speaking of which, how does the war look?
    Last edited by AquaSeaFoam; 21-06-2017 at 01:25.

Enthusiast
    And what about the classic "spirit of the deal" argument you guys brought up ever so often ? Why doesn't that apply to the bet with Kuhan ?

It's ironic for someone who often claims to be "doing well financially" to choose to put up with all these years of griefing and trolling, rather than to part with $50 or $100 which he would casually lose in a hand of poker.

Seems Emeriti is turning this war around ?
    The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must

Dementia - Old School - BeastBlood - BlameMod

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by AquaSeaFoam View Post
    I haven't really been around this age at all (super busy with work and lots of travel.) Also, it's usually dorje that explains the strategy on the forums.
    Speaking of which, how does the war look?
    If you are fine its all what i need, so we can argue next time when we are free.
    About war im curious too. Both parties are silent so i guess its still unclear.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

There are no winners in this war :(
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Sadly octo, I am a loser of this war as I have no one to fight.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Collateral damage! :(
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by astron View Post
    And what about the classic "spirit of the deal" argument you guys brought up ever so often ? Why doesn't that apply to the bet with Kuhan ?

It's ironic for someone who often claims to be "doing well financially" to choose to put up with all these years of griefing and trolling, rather than to part with $50 or $100 which he would casually lose in a hand of poker.

You act like we'd stop trolling him over it if he paid up after all this time:p

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    Sadly octo, I am a loser of this war as I have no one to fight.
    Why don't you pick one of the kds that aren't currently in war or are you only interested in vulturing people but don't wanna go head to head against kds that are OOW?

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by astron View Post

I don't care about the trolling, if not this, people will troll about something else. Especially since it's their only way of "getting one over you" since I haven't lost to any of these trolls ingame.

Thread Information