Thread: INTEL submission for ESPIONAGE

Exclamation INTEL submission for ESPIONAGE

Hi,

I tested for some of the scenarios on the new intel feature and have noticed that for pages that are not posted (or not intended to be posted like the KD page), the data of the last page visited is sent to the intel site (intended?).

While doing infiltrates, I expected the intel data to be posted. However, instead of that, the default last visited page data is getting posted. Is this intended? I mean the feature wont be a lot useful if it is only for self intel update. Same goes for the combat/palaidin spell pages, if these are not already working as intended (have not tested them).

Thanks,
    TG

Enthusiast
    I would not consider this a bug :) But since I have a remark on how this works to I will add it here..

It would be awesome if the URL + KEY would be stored in the database and not in a cookie..
    Then the user only had to do this one time and not for all devices.. they could also run incognito

@Darkmoore
    The bug is not the posting of last page intel.
    The bug is that thievery intel submissions are not getting posted.

I think u mistook my post here from the one in suggestions. Both are different.
    For the key, it has to be stored in both db and cookie for authentication

I've asked munk to have a look.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Enthusiast
    thievery intel: they work fine here.. I am getting the page sent to my site.
    Key: It does not have to be stored in a cookie.. The data could as well be load from the DB each time.. Then the user only have to do this one time.
    Last edited by Darkmoore; 13-06-2017 at 21:24.

Working fine now. Thanks

Thread Information