Thread: War offers

War offers

I'm sure this was asked already but I can't seem to find it anywhere

What happens when you accept a war offer from another kingdom. Does it put you straight to war or is there a set date for war to begin?

Thanks

Straight to war!
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Good mechanism

Post Demon
    I've had a hard time finding information about this new feature does it allow for wars in any range?

We got a war offer earlier from a kingdom 5x our size, it was a mistake and thus got canceled right away, but would I have been able to accept or is this for kingdoms within 75-133% range only.

Also I can not imagine a situation where I would accept a war offer from a kingdom 5 times bigger, so if it is possible to accept you might want to put on a range for this.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post
    I've had a hard time finding information about this new feature does it allow for wars in any range?

We got a war offer earlier from a kingdom 5x our size, it was a mistake and thus got canceled right away, but would I have been able to accept or is this for kingdoms within 75-133% range only.

Also I can not imagine a situation where I would accept a war offer from a kingdom 5 times bigger, so if it is possible to accept you might want to put on a range for this.
    Change say 'all normal war requirements must be met'. I imagine that therefore means NW range must be appropriate.
    Josh; leader of a lovable band of misfits, Pinoys, and probable virgins.

My Raging Clue

*If a Utopian falls in the woods, and no-one is around to see him...was he still bottom-feeding?

Post Demon
    where is this I looked in the wiki and under announcements and did not find it, even checked the funky new guide for clues (not putting numbers there kind of makes it useless to me).

By the way I could enter a war vs 5x bigger if both kingdoms maxed meter.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post
    where is this I looked in the wiki and under announcements and did not find it, even checked the funky new guide for clues (not putting numbers there kind of makes it useless to me).
    Here:
    http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...1#post15432255

Needs to get out more
    It's like Tinder for war.

You tops should claws(;)) this into notice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0ArQ2F1ajU
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Thread Information