Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: More oow help

Veteran

More oow help

Dear 1:19, please refrain from asking for outside help to assist you in this conflict. This has been a clean war so far, so please don't taint it.
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    You just got owned again. When will you learn fool. I'm just on a different level.

After spending all that time and resources disabling a province below 100 acres, in comes another KD, the hero of the day. To reset the province, make them useful again! But we'll make them pay.

Really though, that's foul play.
    Last edited by swatkat; 20-06-2017 at 16:03.

Veteran
    So our turn to call in help then?
    You just got owned again. When will you learn fool. I'm just on a different level.

I like to post
    Go and do that, see what happens.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    #sad

Veteran
    So it's cool for anyone to ask for outside assistance in a war? Seems a bit **** to me that people can't play and have to rely on others to do their business.
    Last edited by elixer; 20-06-2017 at 22:02.

Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    Go and do that, see what happens.
    What are you going to do? Incentivize us to get involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    What are you going to do? Incentivize us to get involved.
    Ill remake a prov just so I can raze Bartus :-D
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Veteran
    Yea he is back for that chart. Thinking just because he can throw some weight behind his other kd no one will do anything. Fortunately this is our conflict and because 1:19 decided to ask for outside assistance, any help we get is fair game in this situation.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    We're bordering on target sharing here.

Please refrain from asking for people to attack certain targets

Veteran
    I'm not asking. I'm informing people of the situation. Will try to keep it classy in the forum, but won't take this stupid crap. Seems it's the only way people can deal anymore.

Post Demon
    maybe it is just someone who don't like sparta that went to rk a small province because they don't understand that leaving it on 100 acres does more dammage except for the science reset. It does not have to be a conspiracy against you, they have after all been stepping on a lot of toes over the ages.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I understand.

There's asking for help and there's "asking for help". Neither will be tolerated by the best of our judgement and we're likely to err on the side of caution.

This is the first time since we've allowed locs that this kind of thing has come up, so I just want to be perfectly clear where the mod team is as far as target sharing.

Veteran
    Np, thanks for letting me know first :) but yea I just have to get this out so it's not us that looks like the bad guys because someone else can't run a kd, or they think they can do these underhanded things because they have Bart to back them up.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post
    maybe it is just someone who don't like sparta that went to rk a small province because they don't understand that leaving it on 100 acres does more dammage except for the science reset. It does not have to be a conspiracy against you, they have after all been stepping on a lot of toes over the ages.
    Id bet this war that that is not the case. Anyone gamble?

Thread Information