Not really sure what happened.

Here's what I remember. I am a Dwarf Sage and I had no Mystic Aura spell up when I asked my KD mate (an Elf Paladin) to put Clear Sight on me.

Here's the log of his ops on me:

January 22 of YR3 Our mages noticed a possible spell attempt by KD Mate (X:YY) to help our people!
January 22 of YR3 Our mages noticed a possible spell attempt by KD Mate (X:YY) to help our people!
January 22 of YR3 KD Mate cast a spell on us! Our police have been blessed with Clear Sight for 12 days!

After he put Clear Sight on me, I checked my mystics page and I found that somehow the Clear Sight was casted and my Mystic Aura was activated. Log of my spells is as follows:

Mystic Aura
- A Mystic Aura has been placed around our province, protecting us from the next evil spell from abroad.
Drought
2 days Droughts are reducing our daily harvests and slowing our soldier draft! This will last for 2 days.
Magic Shield
2 days The magical auras within our province will protect us from the black magic of our enemies for 2 days!
Fertile Lands
15 days We have made our lands extraordinarily fertile for 15 days!
Builders Boon
7 days Our builders have been blessed with unnatural speed for 7 days!
Pitfalls
5 days Pitfalls are haunting our lands for 5 days, causing increased defensive losses during battle.
Minor Protection
13 days Our realm is now under a sphere of protection for 13 days!
Wrathful Smite
6 days Your magic will smite attackers for 6 days!
Clear Sight
12 days Our police have been blessed with Clear Sight for 12 days!

To be doubly sure that I hadn't accidentally casted Mystic Aura on myself absent mindedly, I checked my munk bot logs and it shows only the spells by my KD mate and nothing done by me after that.

To be triple sure that it wasn't a munk bot issue, I disabled the bot and checked my mystics page. Still showed that I had Mystic Aura activated. Then I turned on the bot again and it still doesn't show any Mystic Aura spell casted by me on myself.

Can a Dev / Bishop have a look and see if something else happened in the background which shouldn't have happened?

Your personal Support ID is 8D480508