Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dear Emeriti

Sir Postalot

Dear Emeriti

You guys seriously need to stop taking this game so seriously. You seemingly take winning or losing in any given age as a life of death situation, eventhough this is a stupid game in general and it resets every few months. Now with the new ownership, it resets even faster.

Lets summarize your age last age: You finished the age 0/0. You did not have a terribly good setup (the pers of last age was war hero and you didn't pick war hero). Your entire claim to a crown was that you could vulture BB after they beat WSK after WSK drug the war an extra 5 days because BB didn't time their CF's correctly. Had WSK withdrew after 2 days, you lost. They took 7 days, so BB gave land cause they were tired despite being #1 by 20k acres. You intra'd cause you were tired and down by 50k acres, surely you can relate.

Yet, you proclaim BB totally 100% ****ed you out of a crown. And you won't consider that debt paid until BB hands you two crowns. That's just "hey lets just hit eachother till the other side disbands" territory, and we've already been there twice. I should go for the triple crown of winning that fight.

I'll fully admit that I would have 100% withdrawn because I could give two ****s about war wins, but at the same time your entire kingdom and proteus's entire boards trolling is based on your war wins, not your crowns. So it makes no sense you can't relate to someone else who cares about war wins. I disagreed with the decision, I thought it stupid (obviously had we withdrawn we could tax you this age) but I'll support the people who made that decision cause they had their reasons too (their reasons being nothing more than caring alot about war wins)

It was expressly stated to you , by me, with 8 days left in the age you would win the crown if you would withdraw, and you all said you'd rather win the war, than crown. So surely you can relate, and you made your decision. So at the end of the day, its absolutely retarded for you to be as mad at BB as you are for not withdrawing, because they cared for a moment about war wins as stupidly as you do.

For those that don't know from this recent intra'ing, the offer on the table that was made to emeriti was that BB would gain 10k acres from emeriti at whatever point made sense for them prior to week 6 (Our CF expiration times with the top 2 ks). So they could pool their full 30k acres, defend against vultures, find a war, and then give us a measly 10k acres at some point later.

So emeriti intra'd themselves away, not cause they were vultured. Not cause they would be taken out of the race (if they explored and grew for 10 days, they're still easily in the top three). They intra'd because their ego is so fragile they can't handle not dictating everything.

Here's a newsflash: If your ego is based in reality, you can handle losing every now and then.

They stated they didn't want to help the kd that ****ed them last age, but I imagine the current #1 kd (CR) would have taxed them for the exact same amount, so in actuality it didnt help BB at all. It was just a really stupid and cowardly position. It would have meant you would have had a chance to come from behind by 5-10k acres, but apparently your ego can't handle the possibility of failure so you'd rather give up.

I'll happily take on CR later this age being 40% smaller in acres because I made a good setup and I think there's a chance I'd beat them. If you actually had an ego that was worthwhile, your ego could handle losing once in awhile.

That's why I know you suck. Getting back at me or BB by "hurting my chances at crowning one age" could not possibly be less effective, because I don't live of die by any one age, and I try to get my kds not to either. I find that thinking that way gets you more crowns in the long run, which is why I have lots.

#wordsofadvice
    Last edited by flogger; 27-06-2017 at 06:08.

I like to post

Forum Addict
    Flogger: well said. I hope you don't get death threats!

Bart: you nailed it with that gif!

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansoor View Post
    Flogger: well said. I hope you don't get death threats!

Bart: you nailed it with that gif!
    Do you recalling me giving 2 ****s when you won? I said lol, what's next. Emeriti wants to drag it 10 years from now.

Sir Postalot
    I go to any kingdom on the server, and they become relevant. You two go to any other kingdom on the server and you become irrelevant. So stop talking to me on whatsapp.

Forum Addict
    Now you are sounding like Don Proteus...

Sir Postalot
    Now you are sounding like Don Proteus...
    I'm drunk and its my birthday, excuse me

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    I'm drunk and its my birthday, excuse me
    Most people send drunken messages or calls to ex girlfriends but you write to Don Proteus...I think you are secretly gay lovers.

Anyway, happy 40th birthday! May Allah make you happy!

Happy bday flogger! Go get some Fathers Office burger! ;p
    Last edited by protector; 27-06-2017 at 07:40.

Forum Addict
    Can we get some white people gifs to make the racial balance fair or are all white people stiff maybe...

Can we get some white people gifs to make the racial balance fair or are all white people stiff maybe...
    A mix good enough?!

Last edited by protector; 27-06-2017 at 07:56.

Forum Addict
    Thanks Prot! How is your ginger kid? Gotta say the blackies are so much better! Cage just look like he just pushed the attack button and then waiting and being relieved he didn't bounce. Banderas looks like he just saw me naked...

Can't wait to read Don Proteus comeback novel. I have literally nothing planned tonight so will pop some popcorn and follow the entertainment!
    Last edited by Mansoor; 27-06-2017 at 08:06.

Thanks Prot! How is your ginger kid? Gotta say the blackies are so much better! Cage just look like he just pushed the attack button and then waiting and being relieved he didn't bounce. Banderas looks like he just saw me naked...

Can't wait to read Don Proteus comeback novel. I have literally nothing planned tonight so will pop some popcorn and follow the entertainment!
    Ain't no ginger, but if she was she'd be the cutest ginger ever. And no, if you get too close to her I'll kill you! :p

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    Ain't no ginger, but if she was she'd be the cutest ginger ever. And no, if you get too close to her I'll kill you! :p
    All the bloody time you said that if I get a daughter you will sleep with her! Well guess what! I have a son! I will tell my son to convert and marry your daughter! Then your daughter is going to call me daddy!

Thread Information