Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Muslim Kingdom

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Addict

Muslim Kingdom

I wonder, am I the only muslim playing utopia? are there 24 others? Time to show these infidels how to rule the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Mansoor View Post
    I wonder, am I the only muslim playing utopia? are there 24 others? Time to show these infidels how to rule the world!
    Instant failure of a KD

Postaholic
    wonder if they would use an suacide strat ?

I like to post
    I have played for more than a year with Muneer (Mavrick) from Oman. Was a great guy, we'd always call him the "camel-man". We met up in Amsterdam like 1.5 years ago and enjoyed some good dinner. Great experience!

Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    I have played for more than a year with Muneer (Mavrick) from Oman. Was a great guy, we'd always call him the "camel-man". We met up in Amsterdam like 1.5 years ago and enjoyed some good dinner. Great experience!
    palem: this is racist against omans who don't like camels and all moslems that dont like suicide bombs

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by javierNelson View Post
    palem: this is racist against omans who don't like camels and all moslems that dont like suicide bombs
    I think you're the one being racist here. The guy simply had camels hence we called him camel-man, just as we call Mitch "Gypsy-hating-Mitch". That doesn't say anything about all Chileans living in Sweden, just something about Mitch :)

I play with Indonesian guys and a turkish guy. But they're my muslims, find your own brotherhood!
    "Because of the implication"

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by joeblogs View Post
    I play with Indonesian guys and a turkish guy. But they're my muslims, find your own brotherhood!
    Ok so they come from muslim countries doesnt make them muslim you non-believer!

Ok so they come from muslim countries doesnt make them muslim you non-believer!
    Inshallah brother
    "Because of the implication"

What if I was a Muslim sister? Would that disqualify me?

Forum Addict
    To clarify, you will be expected to attack more than ones per age. But end of age we will completely suicide so you have to be patient. Absalom people will be like jews for us so they will be targetted. We will try to use other kingdoms and we will play dishonora ly, everything we need to do to fulfil our goals which is to spread havoc amongsg the game. Noone should be able to hide behind CF:s and crap. We must destroy all infidels!

Please tell me there are 24 other brothers playing?

I like to post
    To clarify, you will be expected to attack more than ones per age. But end of age we will completely suicide so you have to be patient. Absalom people will be like jews for us so they will be targetted. We will try to use other kingdoms and we will play dishonora ly, everything we need to do to fulfil our goals which is to spread havoc amongsg the game. Noone should be able to hide behind CF:s and crap. We must destroy all infidels!

Please tell me there are 24 other brothers playing?
    So basically what I've been doing? I'd say we need to partner up :) I got too many players for 1 KD. Could at this stage fill more than 2!

Post Fiend
    Im Muslim but still wont join you

I like to post
    I'm fine pretending I am one if you'd join me Mansoor.

Forum Addict
    Ok this thread is about me and real muslims. No wannabes plz

Thread Information