Welcome to the War Lottery

As the Monarch you have entered your kingdom into the War Lottery.

As its name implies the lottery will pop you into a war within 72 hours with a random opponent Kingdom that is similar to you in:
1) Player Number
2) KD NW
3) KD Land
4) Median NWPA
5) War Wins
As no two KD will ever be identical there will be a 10%? variance applied to these modifiers

ACCEPT WAR BUTTON
Note: This action is not reversable and once you press the accept button you will be matched and locked into war.

So the thinking is this - at the moment it can be near impossible at times to get a war, such and such kingdom is not ready, such and such kingdom looks to scary, such and such kingdom isnt interested in warring etc.

So, why not have a lottery system. Once your kingdom enters the lottery it cannot back out. War will start between the 60th and 72nd hour - to allow flexibility in regards to when different kingdoms push the button - also adds an element of surprise as neither kingdom will have a 1st wave advantage

Results of pressing the button…

1 - Sorry there are no kingdoms within your size range for you to war at the moment, your request will be kept open for one UTO day and will then need to be resubmitted

2 - YOU have been matched with another kingdom for WAR. Note war will start at a random time after the 60th UTO hour from now (Hour Displayed)

Kingdoms participating in the lottery will receive the following bonus's.

Losing KD a war chest of 3 % of the KD NW in GC distributed across the KD based on the median province. Winning KD 6%.

Long term I was thinking of penalties for KD that do NOT war - min of say 3 wars per age or the game becomes harder - but this is theoretical atm :)

And while I know people will find LOTS of reasons for this not to work - I am more interested in the Komments on how it COULD work

And Bishop the reason I have posted here rather than Suggestions is that I feel it needs to be discussed. This community has a wealth of very talented people and I am sure some of the very bright ones will be able to pick this idea up and run with it :)

So thoughts peoples?