Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Big bully

Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post
    interfering in a war vs your B team would be chart shaping, they really should hurry up and take away that raze into war option already.
    So you can piss off people then run into war i think not.

Rolf wth is this drama? Same NW KD fighting it out while button was given to 1:19. Seems like legit war.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    1) There is nothing wrong with chart shaping
    2) There is nothing wrong with raze into war
    3) Quit utopia and stop burdening the rest of us with your incessant whining

@ Elixer - Keep me posted! If Bart or his associates hit into your war, so will we.

I'd rather not have 2 people hitting into our war for literally no reason.

If that is what you meant lol.
    Last edited by elixer; 17-06-2017 at 19:04.
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    You just got owned again. When will you learn fool. I'm just on a different level.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by swatkat View Post
    Rolf wth is this drama? Same NW KD fighting it out while button was given to 1:19. Seems like legit war.
    It's manufactured: not the war, the drama.

We have all learned from wrestling. Hopefully the war will be fun for the participants.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by elixer View Post
    I'd rather not have 2 people hitting into our war for literally no reason.

If that is what you meant lol.
    Choice isn't yours, justice needs to be had. If 2:2 hits in the war, someone as to hit 1:19

Veteran
    Issues resolved.
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    You just got owned again. When will you learn fool. I'm just on a different level.

Post Demon
    @Korp war ends at some point, if you got the balls to fight that other kingdom that is when you can do it, if not well why would you mess with them in the first place when they are at war? it is not like most people would appriciate that and let that pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post
    @Korp war ends at some point, if you got the balls to fight that other kingdom that is when you can do it, if not well why would you mess with them in the first place when they are at war? it is not like most people would appriciate that and let that pass.
    Your post doesn't address the issue he raised.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    Your post doesn't address the issue he raised.
    Maybe he meant to address you(?) The statements are in the same orbit, just a difference of opinions on mechanics vs morals.

Razee and Razer perspectives.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

What is this Drama?? This is a FW so chill out!!!

Outside of the forums have Spartans ever been top tier. I mean from the forums themselves I'd assume they quad crowned for 20 ages.
    "Because of the implication"

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by joeblogs View Post
    Outside of the forums have Spartans ever been top tier. I mean from the forums themselves I'd assume they quad crowned for 20 ages.
    We've never won a crown. Did beat most of the top-KDs though 4 or 5 ages ago. After that I finished Uni which meant my activity went down like 90%, which meant Sparta also became less good. Did manage to compete for 2 more ages but mostly by being morally flexible as you could call it. But actually in our only 2 whoring ages I didn't even lead a single conflict nor was I able to micro anything anymore. Having fought and having seen other KDs fight, I'd say we were worse than CR/Emeriti, but about the same level warring-wise as BB have been over the last 5-6 ages. BB however was always way better at whoring than us. Sparta was built on the backs of people I recruited from ghetto's (out of top 50 ghetto's), trained, and who all became good players and are still improving. Never had the luxury to be able to rely on established top-whoring players (Octo being the ONE exception).

Pandas if fully active/committed would probably beat us on equal grounds, but their meta management usually has been quite bad apart from last age, so I doubt in a competitive age we'd ever engage them on equal grounds.

Post Demon
    well never razed into anyones war or feelt the need to do so, at one time on a kingdom I was with like 5-10 ages ago a kingdom we beat fair and square decided to tm into our next war, luckily they did not keep it up for long but the relations was there when we got out and we proceeded to beat them up for a second time as we had a button on them when the war finnished.

I've been in a few wars a couple of times where the opponent got razed into, and I must say that made me want to go after those who did it and drop all further goals for the age to do so, cause it violated a fair 1 vs 1 fight we had with that kingdom.

The majority of players which does not play by FSU, abusing mechanics and ghetto baiting would have somewhat similair experiences and points of view cause warring kingdoms are all about 1 vs 1 like 95% of the time if not more often, and the vast majority of players thus does not need the possibility to raze into others wars, there are other ways to follow up on a grudge if you are a decent player, and it would prevent hapless noobs from hitting into wars too.

Forum Fanatic
    The possibility needs to be there tho whether you like or want it . Without it you will have kds go back to suicide waves then jumping into " arranged wars" with the instant declare available to build the land .Before you say fake wars are against the rules. Fake wars are determined by whats seen and by whos looking. You can send out enough small attacks to make it work.

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

Post Demon
    well maybe make it impossible if there is no meter points then

Thread Information