Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 40 of 40

Thread: Big bully

  1. #31
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    490
    Thing about fake wars, they can still be reported and investigated. Not sure why a growth/war kd would want to chance that considering the competition up top is slim and it's very easy to pay attention to people. Id give an example of one this age, but it's not my business.
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    You just got owned again. When will you learn fool. I'm just on a different level.

  2. #32
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    5
    i mean... why do you even want to arrange a war with a smaller kingdom if you wanna crown? look at their size in terms of honor.. RLMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by elixer View Post
    Thing about fake wars, they can still be reported and investigated. Not sure why a growth/war kd would want to chance that considering the competition up top is slim and it's very easy to pay attention to people. Id give an example of one this age, but it's not my business.

  3. #33
    Post Fiend joeblogs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    260
    Quote Originally Posted by Bond View Post
    i mean... why do you even want to arrange a war with a smaller kingdom if you wanna crown? look at their size in terms of honor.. RLMAO
    They're not trying to crown they're trying to chart shape. 2x KDs within the top 10 is a useful thing to have.
    "Because of the implication"

  4. #34
    I like to post
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Utopia
    Posts
    3,693
    You're just lying here joeblogs, or you simply don't know and choose to reach your own conclusions.

    Sparta is 1:19 and merged with Jesters last age after part of the KD wanted to play with me again. 2:2 is my KD. I ran 5 provinces last age, and had about 8 or 9 Spartans come back to me.

    However, we got about 3-4 good randoms and like 6-7 more people asked to join because it's becoming increasingly evident that I run the greatest KDs with by far highest levels of playing experience. We now have players from like 7 or 8 different KDs (CoL, Jesters, TBB, War Monkeys, Sparta, Oldschool and a few more).

    We narrowly lost our OOP war, then beat a warring tier KD. We then agreed a war with a 25-prov warring tier KD, fully expecting to lose really as we don't even have war leaders and everyone sorta does w/e he wants. However, our enemy made some errors and Dwarf/Mystic-heretic-rogue + barrier = OP, so surprisingly we won. We then wanted to relax some so got CFs and dumped pool. I signed non-compete with (nearly) the entire top. If me and Matija wanted to create a "block" at the top 1:19 simply would've dumped their pool as well and be our size.
    A Spartan always pays his debts

    I will take it for permission

  5. #35
    Postaholic
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    917
    Mansoor joined Mysery!

    Now close this thread!

  6. #36
    Post Fiend joeblogs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    260
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    You're just lying here joeblogs, or you simply don't know and choose to reach your own conclusions.
    Come on. You're definitely trying to get 2x kds in the top 10. I'm not having a go at you for doing it, but it's obvious. And yeah you did mass merge, but that doesn't mean you aren't still trying to chart shape. And again it's not an insult, it's just what's happening.
    "Because of the implication"

  7. #37
    I like to post
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Utopia
    Posts
    3,693
    Quote Originally Posted by joeblogs View Post
    Come on. You're definitely trying to get 2x kds in the top 10. I'm not having a go at you for doing it, but it's obvious. And yeah you did mass merge, but that doesn't mean you aren't still trying to chart shape. And again it's not an insult, it's just what's happening.
    So please explain:

    1. If I wanted to have 2 KDs in the top 10 I'd have made it happen. Hell, they'd both be in top 5 (3-4 ages ago I even managed to get super duper ghetto Sanctus into #5 land). Why would I not make it happen given my great talents and the lack of competition? Why would Sparta be sitting on all that pool if Matija were just my pawn trying to grow?
    2. How did we chart shape? Which competing KD took land off us, which targets did we prize away from them?

    The only reason we dumped pool is because we wanted to chill some after doing 3 wars in the first 2.5 weeks and I'm unwilling to deal with low IQ trash-tier monarchs. Size = safety = slack (you can ask protector).

    I'm not having a go at you personally, but it's obvious you're mistaken here.
    A Spartan always pays his debts

    I will take it for permission

  8. #38
    Post Fiend joeblogs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    260
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    So please explain:

    1. If I wanted to have 2 KDs in the top 10 I'd have made it happen. Hell, they'd both be in top 5 (3-4 ages ago I even managed to get super duper ghetto Sanctus into #5 land). Why would I not make it happen given my great talents and the lack of competition? Why would Sparta be sitting on all that pool if Matija were just my pawn trying to grow?
    2. How did we chart shape? Which competing KD took land off us, which targets did we prize away from them?

    The only reason we dumped pool is because we wanted to chill some after doing 3 wars in the first 2.5 weeks and I'm unwilling to deal with low IQ trash-tier monarchs. Size = safety = slack (you can ask protector).

    I'm not having a go at you personally, but it's obvious you're mistaken here.
    We'll see.
    "Because of the implication"

  9. #39
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    34
    super duper ghetto eh. i prefer the having fun warring term but to each their own i guess. also none of us really want to get much past top 30 dont want to deal with any of that BS up there lol
    good luck with war.
    Last edited by leadfoot33; 20-06-2017 at 05:16.

  10. #40
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    It's manufactured drama. We have all learned from wrestling.
    Huh, you saying WWF is fake? I will be snitching you out to Santa for fibs.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •