Thread: New Forum Area: Nostalgia

I like to post

New Forum Area: Nostalgia

Since some players insist on contaminating each and every part of these forums with stuff that happend 10 years ago that no one but them and a few of their old fanboys cares about anymore, I suggest creating a special area for them where they can discuss "how ASF ****played KD Z because A and B blabla etc..."

You can start your ASF trolling in the General Talk section there bubba ;-)
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    Since some players insist on contaminating each and every part of these forums with stuff that happend 10 years ago that no one but them and a few of their old fanboys cares about anymore, I suggest creating a special area for them where they can discuss "how ASF ****played KD Z because A and B blabla etc..."
    Aw Bart feels left out and responds in the only way he can.

Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    History is like a rocket booster driving you ever onwards, past misdeeds should not be swept under the rug and should not be forgotten or relegated to a special forum.
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Elldallan View Post
    History is like a rocket booster driving you ever onwards, past misdeeds should not be swept under the rug and should not be forgotten or relegated to a special forum.
    I very much agree the past is extremely important, which is exactly why I'm pushing for an entire new forum section to be created which will be dedicated fully to this most important of things.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Talking about the times that a player had dealbroke in a thread about the newest time that the exact player in question has just dealbroke someone is both relevant and on topic, although it can certainly derail topics at times. We most certainly don't need an entirely different sub forum dedicated to old arguments.

I like to post
    Well the entire idea behind this is that I think that our history deserves more careful attention. What happens nowadays is that these arguments are flung around the forum and everyone basically denies the other side of the story as always used to be the case before I created a culture in which whistleblowing and outright admitting to crimes became current.

The nostalgia forum would serve to once and for all establish the truth behind certain situations, allowing each side to provide evidence so that perhaps the outdated parts of the community can get to terms with what has happened (closure).

Thread Information