Thread: Paladins, Plague and MS

Post Fiend

Paladins, Plague and MS

Just suggesting that Paladins have a friendly version of Mystic Vortex that targets negative effects on provinces. Targeting stuff like Meteor Storms, Pitfalls and maybe just reduces the duration by up to 50%, based on guilds or w/e. Maybe also friendly thief ops that can help on Plague and Riots, like send doctors for plague which lessens the effect and duration somewhat or completely removes it, and Assassinate Ringleaders where the target prov's peasant pop is lessened by 5%, but halves the duration and effect. I mean you can counter greed with PI, but the other major ops done during war are not addressed. It would allow them to be reactive to the needs of provinces, like traditional supports in MMOs, but with a Utopia-like cost instead of just having to guess who needs what defensive spells with zero strategic cost.

Post Fiend
    Now that I see Paladin/Plague here, I have a question .. I tried NB on a nub with plague earlier, as Paladin ... I didnt cure it several times. **** luck, or can Paladin not cure it?

Quote Originally Posted by NighT View Post
    Now that I see Paladin/Plague here, I have a question .. I tried NB on a nub with plague earlier, as Paladin ... I didnt cure it several times. **** luck, or can Paladin not cure it?
    We all have stories when NB fails to cure plague in 20-30 casts, in the grand scheme of things those are unlikely as are the single cast cures.
    So I'd say you have **** luck just like we all do occasionally.
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Thread Information