Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Razing into an open war.

Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    And if they don't want me to pk them for stealing it, they can not steal it.

Me not razing them requires no action from anyone.

Them getting razed requires them to actively use hostile ops against a KD 4x their size.

The situation is entirely created by their actions.

Ghettos are not required to steal gold to fund wars.

Top KDs aren't required to give ops to whore.
    If you dont want your gold stolen protect it. Why is it all on them? you blame them for your own failures, why is that?

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mystyka View Post
    stealing a war because someone stoled you 4 mil gcs it's wrong
    you can steal/raze a province but not do such thing like you do
    this game don't have honour left anymore
    all i can say
    I should share that multiple KD's have warred you Mystyka and it's well known that you intentionally go after PK's in war. So as you talk about "honour" in this game and you base your entire strategy off raze killing others, it makes it very hard to care that this is happening to you.

I can also personally attest that you are awful at responding to PM's (I have many to you that are still unanswered) and that you are a completely dishonest individual. I have the logs/msgs to confirm that you indicate "oh we're not trying to PK" followed up with 15 massacres right before the tick.

Sorry (but not sorry) - don't feel bad for you here. You are a terrible leader.

As to you Illy - leadership is the core of your issue in my opinion. You have a monarch who doesn't understand diplomacy, how to keep their word, and someone who does not routinely respond to messages.

I like to post
    It is very easy to avoid ever getting raze pk'd into your wars by mad top KDs.

It's called 'don't rob from them'

If you can show me the ghetto that got raze pk'd in war by a top KD for robbing despite never having done so, I'd be happy to see it.

This situation is 100% initiated by the ghetto.

Just like top KDs that get FG'd when they give ops to ghettos are in a situation by 100% their own fault.
    If you know how and when to rob you can do it safe....sure not unlimited. If some BIG kingdom sit on ton golds and no army and CF i don't see why smaller kingdoms cant rob, sure here is risk for get overacting PK in war but i don't know why small kingdoms cant learn how to raze big kingdoms oow in wars too. Its 2 side path and its was done in past.

Most from time doing 2-3 hits where its hurt result instant CF offer from smaller kingdoms. What so hard to get it?
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

If the mentality is "protect the gold if you don't want it stolen," we can also turn it around. If you don't want to be raze PK'd, protect your KD, get bigger right? Be the biggest so that you won't be raze PK'd anymore.

I think Bart had the moral high ground for the retal. You can't complain because you initiated hostilities. It's up to the KD who got robbed to set the terms especially if they're bigger. NW is king in this game. You don't steal a giant's wallet and not expect to be punished.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSilva View Post
    I should share that multiple KD's have warred you Mystyka and it's well known that you intentionally go after PK's in war. So as you talk about "honour" in this game and you base your entire strategy off raze killing others, it makes it very hard to care that this is happening to you.
    If his kingdom love to do PK then you shold be happy they get same. Look fair to me?
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Quote Originally Posted by swatkat View Post
    If the mentality is "protect the gold if you don't want it stolen," we can also turn it around. If you don't want to be raze PK'd, protect your KD, get bigger right? Be the biggest so that you won't be raze PK'd anymore.
    But the top think they are entitled to not protect their gold just cause they are in the top and god forbid those that dare to steal their gold they will punish them with furious wrath (Though only if its ghetto otherwise they wouldnt dare to do same thing) But i guess you think thats right, just being the top should be enough protection right...

Postaholic
    Personally I think all small kds should steal from the top with current game mechanics. Force the top to change the way they play, they can't raze everyone.

Look, size is a natural deterrent especially paired with KD message theme of Robbers getting killed. If a tiny ghetto KD still decides to poke a sleeping giant, it's their own fault.

Being at the top is enough protection just like how nobody wants to mess with Murica coz we got the biggest guns. In a game like Utopia, size matters and dumb ghettos who ignore common sense gets punished for its stupidity.

It's not like Spartans land grabbed them and they retaliated with stealing gold. It happens to all of us everytime we land grab smaller KDs. They retal with ops and it's fair play.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Swagger View Post
    Personally I think all small kds should steal from the top with current game mechanics. Force the top to change the way they play, they can't raze everyone.
    Its not like here is organized 2 sides TOP and Bottom.
    Every one play for him self and if "YOU" get razed its don't matter if some other don't. Your age is still messed.

p.s
    BEST way to avoid bad drama is to look for targets in similar size and do fast diplo before real problems escalate. Special if you are smaller one.
    Last edited by Elit; 20-06-2017 at 16:02.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Post Fiend
    Wow illy, mystyka..good to see nature of war back . never played in an all ro kd , mUst be fun. Anyways keep up the good work, dont lose morale its just a game!

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    If you dont want your gold stolen protect it. Why is it all on them? you blame them for your own failures, why is that?
    If nobody takes any action, that is the neutral state, no?

They don't rob, we don't raze.

--

There is never a situation where I'm going to randomly raze a ghetto.

The one deciding to take action here is the ghetto deciding to take aggressive action against a KD that can kill them.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mystyka View Post
    anyway... they stoled our war
    stealing money not compare with that
    we was stoled by 5:19 (more than 4 mil) 3 days ago (when we prepared to war) and we didn't pk them in war they have now

this game is not the game i know anymore
    Let's talk about this situation a bit more as well.

1) You were not tagged 'going to war' when this occurred
    2) The stealing was done from a province that look relatively inactive --- and one which was very inactive during war.
    3) You responded by covering all of our humans with droughts and gluttony (fair) - kind of a waste of mana if you were going to war though?
    4) You also did not respond to any mails prior to the stealing - which was about setting up a CF moving forward.

Game Date July 5 of YR2
    Real Date Mon, 12 Jun at 22:43 GMT+00:00
    Sender King Silva
    Recipient The Conniving Noble Lady Lisbeth of Pufoshenia (7:7)
    Subject CF?

Given we've now warred each other and there are some ill feelings around how you PK'd one of our provinces and made every effort to kill another one - I think it would be best to arrange a CF to stay out of each other's way.

I suggest we set up an EOA CF.

PS is there a reason why you haven't cancelled your dragon?
    ---
    The above mail went unanswered.

As far as Bart's actions, I know it's something that we don't necessarily approve of. We believe razing into war is pretty extreme and should be reserved for huge offenses towards a KD. It's disrespectful to both kd's in war and to everyone who cares about the warchart. At this point, I think it's safe to say 7:7 got the message and continuing will probably only inspire more hatred and lust for vengeance.

However, I then consider 7:7's play style which is to PK enemies in war through kidnaps, massacres, ect. less than one minute before ticks. Now that is been uncovered that they like to routinely steal from the top, I'm not surprised they are engaged in conflict that they likely deserve. I suggest that you work to resolve the issue through diplomacy as soon as possible to mitigate the damage done to your provinces.

This is a core leadership issue and someone who does not actively understand the way the game is played. I suggest your KD vote in a new King that can remain diplomatic and one that is responsive to messages from other KD leaders.

I guess UnknownSilva likes to make "No black ops" as war terms as well. lol.

If nobody takes any action, that is the neutral state, no?

They don't rob, we don't raze.

--

There is never a situation where I'm going to randomly raze a ghetto.

The one deciding to take action here is the ghetto deciding to take aggressive action against a KD that can kill them.
    If you werent so bad at protecting your gold they wouldnt steal it either. You blame them for your own failure. No the one deciding the outcome is the kingdom that stocks gold and doesnt protect it properly. IF YOU DONT WANT YOUR GOLD STOLEN PROTECT IT!

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Could we maybe stop acting like robbing gold is some super serious crime that must be quickly cut out like a cancer? It's literally the cornerstone of one of the 3 basic functions of the game lol

Also they are protecting their gold korp. That's what all this song and dance is about. Some sort of "proof" that one should not steal their gold. There are more deterrents than just training more thieves.

Thread Information