Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Razing into an open war.

Post Demon
    but if you are preparing for war then you have something better to do right? is it not the very same thing Bart is now doing when he initiate a conflict right before his war? Most people would finding razes into wars more of a reason to get back at you than someone robbing gold.

I really doubth the U will want to wait 2-3 weeks while Bart raze this kingdom to the ground, and other robbers will know he can most likely not raze several kingdoms at the same time, this is why razing into wars is something you do when all other options has been exhausted and not as a form of greeting.

Quote Originally Posted by King_Viking View Post
    At the bottom or the top u create most of ur outcomes. In a top 10-15 warring kd i either cf the top or live with having to raze provs to teach them to stay out. Being at the top of the food chain its the same thing either way. U rob any kd u deserve to get retalled. Whether the kd deserves it or the individual is up to how diplo played out. But as the top kd im not giving u a cf after u just robbed me. Nah not happening ur @ss is getting farmed. Think about consequences b4 u take action in anything in life. If u slap some guys wifes a$$ he'll sock ur face off, if u dont show up 2 work u can get fired, if u shoot the basketball there is a chance it will go in but if u dont shoot it there is 0 % chance it goes in. If u dont steal u dont get razed if u do theres a chance u get razed. If u diplo'd gold for land thats different but out right robbing any kd especially a kd 2-4x ur size while they prepping for war or more growth and being mad they interferred in ur war is selfish and naive.
    If you are a "top" kingdom then you can't be robbed. You could live this illusion, but you're just lam3 ... Don't talk about things you don't understand. Having 10 bil gcs and very low tpa don't make you a good player. Just a big n00b living in a dream. So, nite! Talk to you in the morning (if any).

Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    Korp,

No one is arguing that the smaller KD is not free to steal gold. Merely that they have to accept the consequences.

Similarly, Bart should accept the consequences of razing into their war. If Bart is later warring and this KD takes their revenge then Bart should accept that. It's all fine.
    Agreed! Do what u want but accept the consequences for ur actions b4 u to them so ur not in the forums crying about a kd or a topic that no1s going to help u on anyways
    Making Great Wine out of Sour Grapes ...Lol haters are gonna hate players are gonna play! Keep it simple Just KMA!

Age 33- Perfection
    Age 36- Chronic CSB
    Age 58-60 Monarch of Kings
    Age 60- Fratzias sexiest player

Quote Originally Posted by mystyka View Post
    Utopian Code (which you probably are not aware about) was ages ago stronger than rules ... But now with such players that lived a life full of frustration for being ghettos when this game was a great one and now feels like God (acting like mobs) will trigger a faster end for the game for most of really good players.
    Shame!
    nowhere in the Utopian Code does it state you can't hit into wars nor does it state you can't Raze kill provinces. It also doesn't state you cant steal from war prep.

The thing you don't get is you are basically trying to steal meat from a tiger as a tiny child. The tiger cab pay you back as he pleases per the rules of the game which none are being broken. War have not been and never were protected this thought process that you have some sort of protection can only come from a game in which that happens... that is not here.

Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post
    but if you are preparing for war then you have something better to do right? is it not the very same thing Bart is now doing when he initiate a conflict right before his war? Most people would finding razes into wars more of a reason to get back at you than someone robbing gold.

I really doubth the U will want to wait 2-3 weeks while Bart raze this kingdom to the ground, and other robbers will know he can most likely not raze several kingdoms at the same time, this is why razing into wars is something you do when all other options has been exhausted and not as a form of greeting.
    I think that this was only a reason to help them ... Don't really care anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Squee311 View Post
    nowhere in the Utopian Code does it state you can't hit into wars nor does it state you can Raze kill provinces. It also doesn't state you cant steal from war prep.

The thing you don't get is you are basically trying to steal meat from a tiger and a tiny child. The tiger cab pay you back as he pleases per the rules of the game which none are being broken. War have not been and never were protected this thought process that you have some sort of protection can only come from a game in which that happens... that is not here.
    You're wrong ... Utopian Code states clear that acting like this (raze in a war) it's not the way to solve a problem ... You can wait until robbers finish the war and then plunder, abduct, raze if you please. Doing this while they're in war is lame because shows you're afraid for being retaled.

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    But you are one of them so obviously you dont see it the other way. :)
    I am neither the razer or the razee
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

You're wrong ... Utopian Code states clear that acting like this (raze in a war) it's not the way to solve a problem ... You can wait until robbers finish the war and then plunder, abduct, raze if you please. Doing this while they're in war is lame because shows you're afraid for being retaled.

You know, two or three ages ago, I had this out with another KD. I was the smaller then. I decided to reset as an avian warrior so that I had the extra general and ran max Rax and just razes into each of their wars 5X every 7 hrs. You can teach bart a lesson. You just need to decide you want to.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    I am neither the razer or the razee
    The top..duh.

please provide the exact wording in where this is stated. I will be waiting.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    It doesn't protect you.

It just tells the robbers what's going to happen if they steal from you.

If you don't want to get razed, maybe don't steal from the bored troll who has nothing better to do than raze you, and who tells you exactly what he's going to do to you
    Declaring your intentions doesn't absolve you of any wrong doing or make it so you weren't overreacting.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Declaring your intentions doesn't absolve you of any wrong doing or make it so you weren't overreacting.
    The aggressor does not get to tell the person they robbed what response is and isn't acceptable.

I like to post
    Im not sure what Utopian code you refer. If they want to hit you here is no rule they cant. Same if you want to rob/hit them. Its part from game. If you think what they have done is bad return same to them when you can. Its very simple. If you think you cant deal with them look for CF BEFORE its escalate so much. Fair ot not fair is not important. Your job is to minimize losses for your KD.

Stay pragmatic and less emotional. Its give better results.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Im not sure what Utopian code you refer. If they want to hit you here is no rule they cant. Same if you want to rob/hit them. Its part from game. If you think what they have done is bad return same to them when you can. Its very simple. If you think you cant deal with them look for CF BEFORE its escalate so much. Fair ot not fair is not important. Your job is to minimize losses for your KD.

Stay pragmatic and less emotional. Its give better results.
    And whatever you do, don't make accuses

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Thread Information