Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Razing into an open war.

Forum Fanatic
    And to think a few lines of simple diplomacy would have solved this before it got started. Never had issues with Bart. Normally CF and im done with him for the age.He is fun reading tho at times.

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

July 22 of YR3 Bart Is Razekilling Robbers (2:2) has accepted our ceasefire proposal!
    January 4 of YR4 Bart Is Razekilling Robbers (2:2) has broken their ceasefire agreement with us! January 4 of YR4 Wu Te Phuk (2:2) razed 15 acres of Cyberian Tigra (7:7).
    January 4 of YR4 Wu Te Phuk (2:2) razed 15 acres of Cyberian Tigra (7:7).
    January 4 of YR4 Tai Ne Bei Bi (2:2) razed 15 acres of Cyberian Tigra (7:7).
    January 5 of YR4 Alas, the once proud province of Cyberian Tigra has collapsed and lies in ruins.

Veteran
    Hahaha, brutal
    My former contribution to a kingdom known by many names
    [ Palindromes - Stuck inside my head - Dinner is Served - Doom & Bloom Seed Co. - Foxtonomy - First Impressions ]

=^..^= SPGC !! =^..^=
    It is I the Three Musketeers, Alpacahontas, Appetitical ManiaC, Twerk it Harder Make it Better

"\*.Pyromaniacs.*/"

not brutal... retard...seems I had right. this guy don't have honour. his word mean nothing
    he accepted cf jut to reset relation

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    Exactly because of the NW protections it is crucial for big KDs to protect their interests through fear. The KDs that are feared most will keep more gc than those that aren't feared. Basically a tag can function as well as WTs + CS in keeping thieves out.

I've sacrificed time and energy during the last few ages to make clear to people that this will happen if you mess with us. Sometimes you have to repeat the lessons a few times.
    I guess u have to do it every age...you still not famous...not a single soul in 7:7 heard about you.

Director of Age Changes
    Quote Originally Posted by mystyka View Post
    not brutal... retard...seems I had right. this guy don't have honour. his word mean nothing
    he accepted cf jut to reset relation
    Clearly, you don't know what you got yourself into, lmao
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

Veteran
    Maybe some filosophy helps
    Last edited by Humanoize; 21-06-2017 at 01:16.
    [ Palindromes - Stuck inside my head - Dinner is Served - Doom & Bloom Seed Co. - Foxtonomy - First Impressions ]

=^..^= SPGC !! =^..^=
    It is I the Three Musketeers, Alpacahontas, Appetitical ManiaC, Twerk it Harder Make it Better

"\*.Pyromaniacs.*/"

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    You still don't ****ing get it.

Wow, you're turning this into a crusade of "We're the poor innocent ghetto, big KDs should just sit back and let us use their gold because we say so"

Why didn't you start with that instead of selling all that "Big bully KD is razing us" sob story.

The bottom line of what you're saying is "I'm going to steal whatever I want and expect no consequences because you're just a big mean bully"
    The "you're razing us you bullies" is just some rationale you use to make your conscience feel better about being a dick and robbing from other people's war prep.

YOU INITIATED THE HOSTILE ACTIONS BY ROBBING PEOPLE, YOU EXPECTED NO CONSEQUENCES, NOW YOU'RE FACING CONSEQUENCES AND CRYING. PLAY WITH FIRE, GET BURNED.

Why do you think you can op someone, then run to war and expect no hits back? I can't just wave someone and then run into another war and not expect them to hit into it.

If you steal from someone and haven't negotiated a CF over it, expect consequences, especially when they tell you in advance what they will do if you rob from them.
    Raze is ok- as a retal for stealing gc. But doing it while they in war is not OK.
    But is the dev fault. They don't want to make it 0% gain for hits into other ppl war. Perhaps that is what keep the forum interesting.

CF- lot of lamers keep stalling for time. Then blah blah blah. I want a proper CF term, or I want to see you type CF accept etc. If not, give reasons like, oh I am away, wait let me check with my council or I let you know shortly. All these while blows still raining heavily on the kingdom waiting for CF to be accepted. And if the aggressor think CF deal is not authentic, why they don't just reject but leave it open? Then blame on ppl, why didn't you probe further? Assuming all are utopia veteran
    Blame on dev. For not starting a CF with an extra tab with expiry date.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by mystyka View Post
    July 22 of YR3 Bart Is Razekilling Robbers (2:2) has accepted our ceasefire proposal!
    January 4 of YR4 Bart Is Razekilling Robbers (2:2) has broken their ceasefire agreement with us! January 4 of YR4 Wu Te Phuk (2:2) razed 15 acres of Cyberian Tigra (7:7).
    January 5 of YR4 Alas, the once proud province of Cyberian Tigra has collapsed and lies in ruins.
    I'm never able to convince my monarchs of this important detail: don't float a CF without terms.

As you guessed, they simply reset relations. Position is key and you have none. Since I empathize with your feelings(not your actions) I recommend not sending a CF. You can send messages and attempt to resolve this.

Never beg, just don't be rude. It's just a game with PKing as a possible scenario.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Director of Age Changes
    Quote Originally Posted by JusticeLeague View Post
    Raze is ok- as a retal for stealing gc. But doing it while they in war is not OK.
    But is the dev fault. They don't want to make it 0% gain for hits into other ppl war. Perhaps that is what keep the forum interesting.
    That should never happen. Cause episodes like this one are warranted sometimes. Learn to close relations.
    Last edited by Avenger; 21-06-2017 at 01:14.
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    I'm never able to convince my monarchs of this important detail: don't float a CF without terms.

As you guessed, they simply reset relations. Position is key and you have none. Since I empathize with your feelings(not your actions) I recommend not sending a CF. You can send messages and attempt to resolve this.

Never beg, just don't be rude. It's just a game with PKing as a possible scenario.
    Listen to him.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Persain View Post
    Standard war kds train up to 4-6 peasents per acre. Geting the gc to do that is realitvely easy and can be done during a single fort stance if you train leets first. They aim for lets say 10 epa, 8 dsepc/acre 2 tpa 2 wpa and 5 ppa is very reasonable to get that pump done and you never have to sit with more than 1 million gc on hand. Your 1000 acre prov could even hold and extra 600k gc for "dragons". So lets see see stay under 1.5 million gc at 1000 acres easy, no real risk of stealing, dont need that much GC on hand....no worries

When you compare that to say a top kd who is say 3000 acres right now a compareable amount of "Gc they need to stay under" is 4.5 million on hand? They'll also need 1.8 million gc extra for a dragon. Thats to be similarlly trained as a war kd. Factor in that their training goal are often 0 ppa or lower and they tyically need to hold onto 2-3 times what a normal war tier would need to train+dragon. However when those provs cant stock more than 1 million gc before geting rob'ed its like the war kds geting robed everytime they save up more than 250k gc. You try that, have 3 of your provs loging ni 5 times a day to train and STILL geting their gc stolen.

thats not even adressing the issue of...top kds train lower, training lower means losing gc can mean losing a war before it even starts. You save up 8 of the 25 million gc your gonna need only to lose 7 million to a kd and watch how annoyed they get and how unsympathetic they are when another kd starts razing you.
    I think you underestimate what us "standard war KDs" train to regarding epa, dspa, tpa and wpa.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by stealth4785 View Post
    I think you underestimate what us "standard war KDs" train to regarding epa, dspa, tpa and wpa.
    I dont think he does. NW/acre difference between warring and whoring wars are obvious. Also persainCAT has been in the warring tier for ages and succesfull at it.

=^..^= SPGC !! =^..^=

"\*.Pyromaniacs.*/"

Quote Originally Posted by swatkat View Post
    I think Bart had the moral high ground for the retal..
    via Imgflip Meme Generator

Veteran

=^..^= SPGC !! =^..^=

"\*.Pyromaniacs.*/"

Thread Information