Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Razing into an open war.

I like to post
    Accepting the EOA CF. Offered CF and ordered to hold hits.

Sorry lol, was in transit/meeting.

Edit: We will compensate you for the last razekill, that was NOT intended.
    Last edited by Bart of Sparta; 21-06-2017 at 08:34.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by portofelia View Post
    razing into war is a bs move imo...
    last age bart player the "we have 2 mill off and we raze kill kd crap"...i think we should get all the server to raze kill into their every conflict...lets see how they react to that...
    Regardless the subject, casual players don't unite. This parallels RL. I'd like it to be different.

Bart came from the base, just like anyone else. Guys aren't profound geniuses very often, so most of these in game powers are the willingness to lead.

I can relate with players who just want to play, but these situations come up every age. I'll say it again: if you're not competing for charts or crowns then you build to top feed. This is more complex than being an big attacker. You build meter friendly so you have flexibility throughout relations.

Truthfully, nobody will save this kingdom. They don't have the moral fortitude to deal with the initial trespass of 7:7 and the bravery to take on Bart. Now I suggest a top kingdom step in to talk to both parties, but I'm betting it's unlikely to get done.

On the positive side, everybody here is learning. People should be nice, but they aren't. If we want to enjoy gaming we must accept that reality.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

I like to post
    It's simple, you don't bother me I don't bother you. The only thing I want is to live in peace and move from war to war based on mutual agreement. I never wave for war, nor do feed-waves to get sci/land. However, if you do bother me, my reactions will be harsher than most. So yea, it's really up to those KDs who think of crossing me to consider the ramifications first.

the real problem still exist:
    2:2 + 4:11 killed us 5 provinces (because we are unprotected at raze oow)
    we killed only one because in war raze only destroy buildings

you must fix that

Quote Originally Posted by Folle View Post
    If you HAD to fight somebody, wouldnt you rather start the fight when them in chains?
    Fk NO! i would start the fight by letting him try to hit first. and not be a fkin pussy. start in chains?? grow some balls

Quote Originally Posted by Foursup View Post
    Fk NO! i would start the fight by letting him try to hit first. and not be a fkin pussy. start in chains?? grow some balls
    Lack of brain is strong in this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Folle View Post
    Lack of brain is strong in this one.
    Talking about brain, I belive you should go and get yours checked. And ask the doc to check for when your balls are gonna drop at the same time.
    Because if you would rather start a "fight" with them in chains something is really REALLY wrong with you. And how could you even call that a fight?

I like to post
    Talking about brain, I belive you should go and get yours checked. And ask the doc to check for when your balls are gonna drop at the same time.
    Because if you would rather start a "fight" with them in chains something is really REALLY wrong with you. And how could you even call that a fight?
    It's merely an issue of "time" or "sequence". Whereas you might think the fight starts when both parties enter the ring, others believe the fights starts way before.

If I really wanted to win a boxing match, I could hire people to threaten the family of my opponent, ask people to cut down power on his airconditioning, perhaps get him involved in an "accident" a few weeks before the fight. All these factors would contribute to me winning the fight. In the end the world only remembers winners and losers.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    It's merely an issue of "time" or "sequence". Whereas you might think the fight starts when both parties enter the ring, others believe the fights starts way before.

If I really wanted to win a boxing match, I could hire people to threaten the family of my opponent, ask people to cut down power on his airconditioning, perhaps get him involved in an "accident" a few weeks before the fight. All these factors would contribute to me winning the fight. In the end the world only remembers winners and losers.
    damn stop watching so many movies bart. :P

I see this topic turned into a "balls" fight.

Both parties wrong, both parties right... balls everywere thou and it ended up in a big mess.

Bart is overreacting on this and trows all his borring pumping time on 7:7... yeah what they did was wrong and they should be punished/learned a lesson but to kill 25% of theyr kd in a mid war bleh thats just to much eggo - u should give a lesson not to kill a kd.
    As I sayed, what 7:7 did was wrong and unfair towards theyr opponent (despite the fact theyr opponent stoled us too pre-war but we didnt had time to "punish" them), but in theyr defence.. they didnt expected such a big mess from some stealing.

The result of all this? bart showing his muscles once again towards a smaller kd, 7:7 learning a lesson about stealing and bart and thats it.
    90% of uto doesnt read these forums and dont give a fck about whos who and what they will do if they steal. This will never stop... so gl bart.. 1 kd learned ur lesson - @100 more to go ;)

I like to post
    It's one step at a time really, and I got time!

The advantage is that I'm gathering good material that I can quote to KDs stealing a "bit" from us. I can then send them a message asking them to stop and simply quote this topic or the one from Panthira last age, few others as well. I'd say atm coverage is about 30-40% of the community server-wide, mostly in the top-warring tier. Mind you, this tier is by far most significant because they're the most common perpetrators and have many provinces in range to do the stealing. Trash-tier ghetto's generally don't have the size or skill to do it, and loner provinces are easy to deal with. So I'd say in the "relevant" tier coverage is nearing 90%.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    It's one step at a time really, and I got time!

The advantage is that I'm gathering good material that I can quote to KDs stealing a "bit" from us. I can then send them a message asking them to stop and simply quote this topic or the one from Panthira last age, few others as well. I'd say atm coverage is about 30-40% of the community server-wide, mostly in the top-warring tier. Mind you, this tier is by far most significant because they're the most common perpetrators and have many provinces in range to do the stealing. Trash-tier ghetto's generally don't have the size or skill to do it, and loner provinces are easy to deal with. So I'd say in the "relevant" tier coverage is nearing 90%.
    Wish u where right... but if I show u our news ull see that stealing comes from everywere (and we had our kd name similar with urs.. but not such a great banner :P).

Sadlly this is the result of ages and ages of gc for land exchange.. war kds cant or dont wanna support themself annymore for some reason so they steal and reply with: we will try to repay u.. bla bla..
    And this age is even more annoying cuz whoring kds just dont whore annymore.. they just sit tight and pump.

Postaholic
    cRs you raze killed a province in my ghetto over 800k gc when you were nowhere near war prep, not sure if you can claim bart is over reacting. We still have hostile ops over a week later btw, but we're being nice and allowing you to war :)

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Swagger View Post
    cRs you raze killed a province in my ghetto over 800k gc when you were nowhere near war prep, not sure if you can claim bart is over reacting. We still have hostile ops over a week later btw, but we're being nice and allowing you to war :)
    We razed u 1 prov, didnt pk.. u killed it :) as for the gold stolen.. that guy stoled us for days before ur war and after.. we razed ur guy in eowcf - allowing u to war aswell cuz as I suggested to bart.. u should give an example not kill a kd.

Needs to get out more
    Don't worry, I get it.

Cruelty is a question of action. Ones ability to administer cruelty is there for all of us. Just because I can imagine deeper cruelty doesn't make me gifted. There's a way to have fun in Utopia without being negative, but it's harder to find kingdoms that embrace that challenge.

Many think playing "up" is harder. It's not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by cRs View Post
    We razed u 1 prov, didnt pk.. u killed it :) as for the gold stolen.. that guy stoled us for days before ur war and after.. we razed ur guy in eowcf - allowing u to war aswell cuz as I suggested to bart.. u should give an example not kill a kd.
    You took it to 13 acres ,said you wouldn't rk it and that it could explore, then razed it again as soon as he explored over 15 acres. I'd argue that's worse than a raze kill. We've been very tempted to fg all your money since you didn't close relations, but I have reason not to :)

Thread Information