Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Razing into an open war.

Just remember to raze them back when they are at war... It will be fun.

I don't agree with razing people in war because they stole to fund for the war. To avoid money being stolen, hide the money or get someone who can stop thieves

nope i told you a cf is nothing because both part can break it anytime
    you afraid we can declare you?
    we are smaller now
    we can't anyway

after you did what you did a cf means nothing in my eyes
    you can always break it

So I guess the final answer is that our options are to take it in the bum or beg Bart for forgiveness.

Oh, what a lovely game this is.

Peace

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Illy View Post
    Hey Bart,

You're the bullies in this because you just razed two of our provinces while we're at war with another kingdom.

On top of this, you have the audacity to say "We literally don't hit out at all when we're OOW"? Really, dude?
    You say that "I offered you a CF already which you declined." I can't find the CF you talk about in the KD news. Can you help me with the date at which it was sent?
    The rest of your point I'm fine with. If someone insulted you, go ahead, use the tools at your disposal to report them. I may have been one of those people.

All in all, I'm very disappointed that this sort of behavior is condoned by whoever runs this game.
    They aren't bully. They don't have the ability to crown nor fight at the top. So this is their one and only way to seek fun to continue playing utopia. Don't blame them, they are quite pitiful till the stage whereby they contented to sign a Cf just to come in second in class

Postaholic
    So I guess the final answer is that our options are to take it in the bum or beg Bart for forgiveness.

Peace
    I recommend you to sign a CF and accept whatever deals. Not worth wasting time with such a lame person. You have more fun seeking war, finding worthy opponent.

Post Fiend
    The answer is pretty simple... You are a RETAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD if you read their kingdom name and think Meh. Robbed their gold and dont expect them to raze retal. Just because you dove into war and didnt close relations doesnt mean barts a bully it just means youre terrible at diplomacy and you get what you get for leaving relations open. The game is functioning fine

well at this time we are few kds left on the server and it's hard to find a nice and decent war
    this is our seccond age and... the old fun is not here anymore
    where is the honour in this ?

Needs to get out more
    It's important to understand, one kingdoms justice isn't that of another.

Understanding the theft of gold is to understand the way pump works for top kingdoms. While some might say a kingdom sitting on so much gold has it coming, the kingdom who owns that gold can point to razing in war as their retribution.

What has been accomplished? Bart has your kingdom bolstering his reputation by publicizing the price for stealing from his kingdom. This is a strategy game and I sympathize with those who were RK'd. The theif or thieves in any kingdom can only guess the gamble they take depending on the reward. In this case the cost benefits analysis has reared its ugly head.

Even morality has a basis in strategy. We should know what to expect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by mystyka View Post
    well at this time we are few kds left on the server and it's hard to find a nice and decent war
    this is our seccond age and... the old fun is not here anymore
    where is the honour in this ?
    Why do you think you should be entitled to run into war stealing millions of gold that your opposition doesn't?

Are you so bad at the game you can't rely on your own gc?

You're taking a conscious risk and often don't get called out by KDs. Now you are. Now you will keep receiving razes until your KD is either dead or CFs + terms.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums

Peace
    A third option is sweet, sweet justice

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    A third option is sweet, sweet justice
    GL with that. Greater gods have been swinging their swords at me for the last 10 ages.

Feint's advice is probably the best objectively speaking.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Lol good one

Gather all your friends and return the favour.

Bart chose to raze you while you are in war cause its the best tactical time to do it. You cant fight back.

If you HAD to fight somebody, wouldnt you rather start the fight when them in chains?

Pick your own best time to return the favour, razekill Barts provinces when it hurts him the most.

July 17 of YR3 We have proposed a ceasefire offer to Bart Is Razekilling Robbers (2:2).

July 18 of YR3 Xu Chu (2:2) razed 15 acres of Pufoshenia (7:7).

What can I say more?

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Bart said you need to negotiate terms. Sending an open and blank CF doesn't really say much

Thread Information