Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Razing into an open war.

I'm sorry, I don't follow.

What kind of negotiation terms can be offered? As far as i know, all the game allows is the in-game CF; there's no other tributes that can be paid or whatever other "gifts" that can be offered.
    Keep in mind that I'm not the monarch, just a player in the kingdom, please correct me if there's new negotiation options in the game of which i don't know.

It's up to 2:2 what they accept. If you annoyed them pre war it's unlikely they will stop now based on a CF. I would expect them to continue to raze unless you somehow got enough pressure on them from the uto community to stop - but that's unlikely.
    "Because of the implication"

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Illy View Post
    I'm sorry, I don't follow.

What kind of negotiation terms can be offered? As far as i know, all the game allows is the in-game CF; there's no other tributes that can be paid or whatever other "gifts" that can be offered.
    Keep in mind that I'm not the monarch, just a player in the kingdom, please correct me if there's new negotiation options in the game of which i don't know.
    I'm not Bart so I can't answer that. I would imagine he wants to set a length to the CF, likely EoA, and maybe some acres or something else if he's feeling greedy.

Your monarch needs to talk to him and negotiate the terms

Post Demon
    7:7...You've literally stolen into the war prep of seemingly every top KD this age

You stole millions from Sleepy's UDs in his war prep.
    You stole millions from a couple of our dwarves in our war prep.
    You stole millions from divinity's humans.
    I assume you stole from spartans.

When I compare notes with other top KD leadership, every single one says you've been robbing them.

When you steal into people's war prep, they are going to come back and **** you later, and you can cry all you want but you brought it on yourself.

If you want to use my resources to fund your war and screw mine over, I'm probably going to use my resources to **** your war over.

we have cf with sleepy ... we can't steal

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by mystyka View Post
    we have cf with sleepy ... we can't steal
    A CF you got...after robbing from them...nice try though!

Usually a top KD getting ready for war doesn't have time to properly punish thieves during their war prep so you just get a CF in place to make it go away.

That doesn't mean the ill deed will go unpunished.

anyway... they stoled our war
    stealing money not compare with that
    we was stoled by 5:19 (more than 4 mil) 3 days ago (when we prepared to war) and we didn't pk them in war they have now

this game is not the game i know anymore

Post Demon
    anyway... they stoled our war
    stealing money not compare with that
    we was stoled by 5:19 (more than 4 mil) 3 days ago (when we prepared to war) and we didn't pk them in war they have now

this game is not the game i know anymore
    You don't seem to ****ing get it.

When you deep rob core provs you're making top KDs fight 25v24.

When you deep rob multiple core provs you're making top KDs fight 25v23.

In a top war, that can be a death sentence, especially if there isn't enough gold or TB space to make up for the loss.

If you don't want to get razed, don't steal from top KDs, especially don't steal from stop KDs that are literally named 'WILL RAZE KILL ROBBERS'

If you are in Florida, where castle doctrine and stand your ground exists, and you see a trespassers will be shot sign on someone's property, but decide to trespass anyway, you don't get to ***** and cry when you get shot.

I mean, you do, but nobody is going to care about your 'plight'.

Thread is obvious target sharing. But since it's Bart's KD, nobody will complain and mods won't do anything.

*reads thread*

*looks at 2:2's KD name*

And you're wondering why you got razed?

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by the juice man View Post
    Thread is obvious target sharing. But since it's Bart's KD, nobody will complain and mods won't do anything.
    This thread is target sharing?

7:7 started the goddamn thread, what are they target sharing themselves?

So if someone from kd xx:xx starts a thread, it means that that xx:xx isn't target sharing? Okay. Cool.

the point is: if someone can pk you with raze you should be able to do the same on your targets in war.
    This is the problem

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by the juice man View Post
    So if someone from kd xx:xx starts a thread, it means that that xx:xx isn't target sharing? Okay. Cool.
    When you start a thread saying I'm from 7:7 and 2:2 is hitting into our war, how is anybody beyond that the one target sharing?

Post Demon
    the point is: if someone can pk you with raze you should be able to do the same on your targets in war.
    This is the problem
    The problem is, you thought you could rob from top KDs with impunity even when they told you exactly what they were going to do, and you were wrong.

That is the only problem.

Thread Information