Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Razing into an open war.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    If you werent so bad at protecting your gold they wouldnt steal it either. You blame them for your own failure. No the one deciding the outcome is the kingdom that stocks gold and doesnt protect it properly. IF YOU DONT WANT YOUR GOLD STOLEN PROTECT IT!
    I do, by killing people that touch it.

Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    I do, by killing people that touch it.
    That doesnt protect your gold that just satisfied your hurt ego cause you were unable to protect it in the first place.

I like to post
    The only way you can keep your gold safe mechanically is to run your entire KD on 20% WTs and constant CS. That is a huge investment. It's cheaper to send razes into KDs that steal to make sure it simply doesn't happen.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    The only way you can keep your gold safe mechanically is to run your entire KD on 20% WTs and constant CS. That is a huge investment. It's cheaper to send razes into KDs that steal to make sure it simply doesn't happen.
    Its not cost effective. When you send army for razes you loss gold too.
    Can you tell me how many provs killed past ages Emeriti for being robed?
    What about BB and CR?
    Can you see my point?
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Korp,

No one is arguing that the smaller KD is not free to steal gold. Merely that they have to accept the consequences.

Similarly, Bart should accept the consequences of razing into their war. If Bart is later warring and this KD takes their revenge then Bart should accept that. It's all fine.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    Korp,

No one is arguing that the smaller KD is not free to steal gold. Merely that they have to accept the consequences.

Similarly, Bart should accept the consequences of razing into their war. If Bart is later warring and this KD takes their revenge then Bart should accept that. It's all fine.
    The way people act in here it seems they think they are entiteld to do whatever they want without having their gol stash st olen. :)

I like to post
    The way people act in here it seems they think they are entiteld to do whatever they want without having their gol stash st olen. :)
    If you don't compete for crow but grow you have so much spare time for what you want to do :)
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

I don't read that. They are just saying, don't steal gold and expect nothing to happen. Similarly, they should not raze into wars and expect nothing to happen.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    I don't read that. They are just saying, don't steal gold and expect nothing to happen. Similarly, they should not raze into wars and expect nothing to happen.
    But you are one of them so obviously you dont see it the other way. :)

"too naive, too silly"

Post Demon
    I really don't think tagging "will razekill robbers" should give you a free pas from randoms and thieves everyone else has to deal with this a tag does not make you special. Also you are likely messing up your war prep more by comitting yourself to razing a 3rd party kingdom, that kingdom need only wait for you to war to get back at you.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post
    I really don't think tagging "will razekill robbers" should give you a free pas from randoms and thieves everyone else has to deal with this a tag does not make you special. Also you are likely messing up your war prep more by comitting yourself to razing a 3rd party kingdom, that kingdom need only wait for you to war to get back at you.
    It doesn't protect you.

It just tells the robbers what's going to happen if they steal from you.

If you don't want to get razed, maybe don't steal from the bored troll who has nothing better to do than raze you, and who tells you exactly what he's going to do to you

stealing gcs from random non relations ppl. it's not that bad but... you can steal back, raze, plunder ppl oow. If you do this when they're in war is like ... c0wards ?!? Not to mention that we can't raze for land in war to PK (game rule) but others can do on us ...

At the bottom or the top u create most of ur outcomes. In a top 10-15 warring kd i either cf the top or live with having to raze provs to teach them to stay out. Being at the top of the food chain its the same thing either way. U rob any kd u deserve to get retalled. Whether the kd deserves it or the individual is up to how diplo played out. But as the top kd im not giving u a cf after u just robbed me. Nah not happening ur @ss is getting farmed. Think about consequences b4 u take action in anything in life. If u slap some guys wifes a$$ he'll sock ur face off, if u dont show up 2 work u can get fired, if u shoot the basketball there is a chance it will go in but if u dont shoot it there is 0 % chance it goes in. If u dont steal u dont get razed if u do theres a chance u get razed. If u diplo'd gold for land thats different but out right robbing any kd especially a kd 2-4x ur size while they prepping for war or more growth and being mad they interferred in ur war is selfish and naive.
    Making Great Wine out of Sour Grapes ...Lol haters are gonna hate players are gonna play! Keep it simple Just KMA!

Age 33- Perfection
    Age 36- Chronic CSB
    Age 58-60 Monarch of Kings
    Age 60- Fratzias sexiest player

Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    It doesn't protect you.

It just tells the robbers what's going to happen if they steal from you.

If you don't want to get razed, maybe don't steal from the bored troll who has nothing better to do than raze you, and who tells you exactly what he's going to do to you
    Utopian Code (which you probably are not aware about) was ages ago stronger than rules ... But now with such players that lived a life full of frustration for being ghettos when this game was a great one and now feels like God (acting like mobs) will trigger a faster end for the game for most of really good players.
    Shame!

Thread Information