Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Razing into an open war.

Hint to 7:7:
    1. Apologize to Bart in public forums and mean it.
    2. Ask for EoA CF
    3. Profit

Despite how everyone wants to paint Bart, he is generally pretty reasonable.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    2. Ask for EoA CF
    3. Profit

What happened to those guys who keep stirring with Bart last few ages..who sworn to get back at him?
    All talks only? haha

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Illy View Post
    Hello,

I am a province in the kingdom of 7:7. Currently we are at war with 4:11.
    Since yesterday, the kingdom of (2:2) is razing our provinces, interfering with our war.
    So far they have killed 2 of our provinces.

Can i do something about this interference (like report them to some higher power) and if yes, what exactly?
    If not, i would like to suggest to change razing to either not be available when hitting into a war from outside, or to at least allow the people in the war to also raze acres. If province killing is not seen as an issue (since provinces from outside the war can do it so easily), then allow the people inside the war to also do it properly

Thank you,
    Illy
    just raze 2.2 when they go to war . simple really nice thread i'm sure others will join in too

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by stealth4785 View Post
    I think you underestimate what us "standard war KDs" train to regarding epa, dspa, tpa and wpa.
    this
    Quote Originally Posted by Humanoize View Post
    I dont think he does. NW/acre difference between warring and whoring wars are obvious. Also persainCAT has been in the warring tier for ages and succesfull at it.
    As just an example in the past 3 ages my kd has sat in the 40-15 nw/land range for wars ALL age. i personally have trained to almost exactly those numbers every early-mid age (well i normally do 1 tpa 3 wpa and max wt but thats basically the same thing). I've had my kd go like 15/15 too so if u're a war kd and u think u need to get to 1-2 ppa or have 50-60% homes and train to 30+ pop/acre your deluding yourself.

Its VERY differnt when your in the whore tier because you cant simply steamroll someone with better in war tactics or better activity....more military is important

July 22 of YR3 Bart Is Razekilling Robbers (2:2) has accepted our ceasefire proposal!

At the end of the day:
    ** The kingdom of 7:7 **
    Total land exchanged: +59 (115/213).

After that 2:2 broken cf and starting again with raze:))
    January 4 of YR4 Bart Is Razekilling Robbers (2:2) has broken their ceasefire agreement with us!

If you still believe this is about robbing ...
    If we can't kill provinces in 4:11 in war, who could help us with raze oow hits on them?
    Kidding. We are not that frustrated.
    Last edited by mystyka; 21-06-2017 at 04:50.

I like to post
    mystyka: when you do CF normally you set terms and both KDs know when CF can be broken and when no. For example CF can be EOA or till YR XX. Send in game CF with no terms is typical mistake, other party can accept it and break just for reset meter. I have see it many times and its not related to moral...but to bad diplo from one party.

when you get in game msg from big KD for stop robing and CF don't delay answer and set deal with terms asap. Its how you can prevent escalate problems. Being good King is not easy job.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    mystyka: when you do CF normally you set terms and both KDs know when CF can be broken and when no. For example CF can be EOA or till YR XX. Send in game CF with no terms is typical mistake, other party can accept it and break just for reset meter. I have see it many times and its not related to moral...but to bad diplo from one party.
    Can you put those unwritten protocols into the guide? Because I think such practice are generally done by veteran utopia players.
    New guys who started playing not long ago wont know and getting maul for the lack of such knowledge. Tough life

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by JusticeLeague View Post
    Can you put those unwritten protocols into the guide? Because I think such practice are generally done by veteran utopia players.
    New guys who started playing not long ago wont know and getting maul for the lack of such knowledge. Tough life
    With my perfect English i cant :)
    But i really think here need to be topic or part in Guide with advices like it. New people don't know how to sense troubles and deal proper. Often veterans are way to harsh too.

My one age in CR they had problem to get CF with one small kingdom. I contacted monarch and after short talk we able to set deal and part with not bad feelings.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    2. Ask for EoA CF
    3. Profit

I don't even need an apology. EOA CF is on offer for 1.5 days now... the current razing isn't related to them stealing, but to them refusing to CF and keeping up the option to hit us in our wars --> this means we gotta make sure that doesn't happen.

The great Bart can't even handle a ghetto. lol.

Regular
    I wonder... what would Bart's response be to farming on a ghetto, and them FG'ing millions of gc in retaliation? I reckon his ego would claim some sort of false justification in RK'ing them.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ursuul View Post
    I wonder... what would Bart's response be to farming on a ghetto, and them FG'ing millions of gc in retaliation? I reckon his ego would claim some sort of false justification in RK'ing them.
    He just enjoyed the feeling of being in control....

January 13 of YR4

Real Date
    Wed, 21 Jun at 06:02 GMT+00:00

Sender
    King Tianzi the Sorcerer of Huang Shang (2:2)

Recipient
    Queen Lysbeth the Hero of Pufosenia (7:7)

Subject
    Yo

Lemme know when you finally wanna agree to an EOA CF. I don't enjoy razing into people's wars, and I had hoped to be done with the first 2.

Game Date
    January 13 of YR4

Real Date
    Wed, 21 Jun at 06:06 GMT+00:00

Sender

Recipient

Subject
    Re:Yo

ok cf till eoa

January 13 of YR4 We have proposed a ceasefire offer to Bart Is Razekilling Robbers (2:2).
    January 13 of YR4 Xiao Qiao (2:2) razed 15 acres of Pacala (7:7).
    January 13 of YR4 Xiao Qiao (2:2) razed 6 acres of Pacala (7:7).
    January 13 of YR4 Alas, the once proud province of Pacala has collapsed and lies in ruins

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by mystyka View Post
    January 13 of YR4

Real Date
    Wed, 21 Jun at 06:02 GMT+00:00

Sender

Recipient

Subject
    Yo

Lemme know when you finally wanna agree to an EOA CF. I don't enjoy razing into people's wars, and I had hoped to be done with the first 2.

Game Date
    January 13 of YR4

Real Date
    Wed, 21 Jun at 06:06 GMT+00:00

Sender

Recipient

Subject
    Re:Yo

ok cf till eoa

January 13 of YR4 We have proposed a ceasefire offer to Bart Is Razekilling Robbers (2:2).
    January 13 of YR4 Xiao Qiao (2:2) razed 6 acres of Pacala (7:7).
    January 13 of YR4 Alas, the once proud province of Pacala has collapsed and lies in ruins
    The reply will be
    I got to rush off, didn't see your reply on the acceptance of eoacf
    Or
    my guys finger too fast

razing into war is a bs move imo...
    last age bart player the "we have 2 mill off and we raze kill kd crap"...i think we should get all the server to raze kill into their every conflict...lets see how they react to that...
    Wars come and go but my soldiers stay eternal

Thread Information